IG-100 Shard Rant

I swear his drop rate has been lowered since news of his rework. My rate over the past few days has been abysmal to say the least. 4 shards in maybe 30 pulls. Very ouch.

Replies

• MrK
    10 posts Member
    Yep same here...
  • I came across a 7* ig 100 in a droid team today, he was still very average.
  • Seems normal to me. His drop rate has always been bad for me lol.
  • I had him farmed to 5 stars before the update as I was working on a droid team that kinda got shelved. When I read that he was getting a rework I decided to start farming him up to 7*. Currently sitting at 67 of 85 towards 6*.
  • well if that's the case that sucks :(

glad I farmed him before his adjustment although he does still seem fairly meh. BETTER but still nothing to write home about.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Cause 4 out of 30 pulls is very representative to give a global droprate in the long run. Maybe wait for your next 30 pulls and see the droprate go up.

Stop these stxpid topics about non representative droprates which have been confirmed that they didn't change.

15 Lando shards with 2 cantina refreshes. Does this mean they upped his droprate or perhaps the coming few days it drops to say 4 shards.
    Do I have a right now to rant over droprate if this happens to me?

Yes I'm tired of reading the same bias shxt over and over again.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I got 16 shards from 240 energy, seems a like a lot to me
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]
  • so why ig 100 is poupluer now i got him from bronze pack didnt bother with him really
    could he replace ig88/86 hk47?
  • I swear his drop rate has been lowered since news of his rework. My rate over the past few days has been abysmal to say the least. 4 shards in maybe 30 pulls. Very ouch.

After every single update, someone comes and say the same. They are always wrong.

We are 5 millions players. By the random nature of drops, and the way averages work, not all of them can be average. 70% of them will be roughly average, 10% will be either above or below average, 4% will be strongly above or below average and 1% will be extreme outliers above or below average.

1% of 5 millions is 50 thousand guys. Those 50 thousand guys that had an extreme outlier drop, will think it is "because" something. More comminly, they'll attribute it to CG changing the drop. But some will attribute it to Karma, a curse, breaking a mirror recently, etc.

Thing is: it is bound to happen. When 5 million guys throw the dice, 50.000 of them get an outlier result and are placed in the first percentile. Because maths.
  • His drop rate was always terrible. I spent a long month or so grinding him to 7. He'll be lethal at lvl 80. Time well spent. Great addition to the droids.
  • Triqui wrote: »
    I swear his drop rate has been lowered since news of his rework. My rate over the past few days has been abysmal to say the least. 4 shards in maybe 30 pulls. Very ouch.

After every single update, someone comes and say the same. They are always wrong.

We are 5 millions players. By the random nature of drops, and the way averages work, not all of them can be average. 70% of them will be roughly average, 10% will be either above or below average, 4% will be strongly above or below average and 1% will be extreme outliers above or below average.

1% of 5 millions is 50 thousand guys. Those 50 thousand guys that had an extreme outlier drop, will think it is "because" something. More comminly, they'll attribute it to CG changing the drop. But some will attribute it to Karma, a curse, breaking a mirror recently, etc.

Thing is: it is bound to happen. When 5 million guys throw the dice, 50.000 of them get an outlier result and are placed in the first percentile. Because maths.

I wish I was as patient as you. Perhaps I should copy paste this under each droprate false flag topics.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting