What's the droprate on reinforcement mats?

Replies

• Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    So far im 0 - 0 hope that helps ;D
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Updating first post with data up to here.
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    I had a fantastic 0 out of 30ish attempts. That was with double drops active, and made me come to check if it was a bug, which it definitely looks a lot like...
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Um... why are you guys using Cantina energy and not hoarding it for double drops starting on the 25th?

I'm 0 - 0 if you are counting... ask me tomorrow after I spend about 1000 Cantina energy when there are DOUBLE DROPS.

• [/quote]

begs the question whether it's worth it or not. considering 16 energy gets you a guaranteed mod drop, despite it seeming increasingly difficult to get good ones i wonder how many that are invested in both squad arena and ships will decide to carry on with mod/toon farming over these.[/quote]

This... I'll farm mods. There will always be new character that need more mods, but because there does not seem to be a big influx of ships, it may be easier to catch up with ships.

https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Um... why are you guys using Cantina energy and not hoarding it for double drops starting on the 25th?

I'm 0 - 0 if you are counting... ask me tomorrow after I spend about 1000 Cantina energy when there are DOUBLE DROPS.

hence i'm 0/3 in order to get the daily activities done :-D

unless they change something i'd advise against blowing 1k cantina energy on them during double drops. as i said earlier double of 0 is still 0.
  • Anyone done the sampling to see what the drop rate is for reinforcement material for Cantina 6-A?
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Um... why are you guys using Cantina energy and not hoarding it for double drops starting on the 25th?

I have double drops active, and got 0/30. Do I feel better because it was double zero?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Tiggus wrote: »

I have double drops active, and got 0/30. Do I feel better because it was double zero?

Your double drops are active already? I forgot about the people who are already in the wee hours of May 25th, as it is morning of the 24th here.

So you got 0/30? That is horrible. Maybe I do need to reconsider how I spend my Cantina Energy.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Not going to bother with them. Have to finish Vet Chewie, it is more important. I can wait until they release the new shop.

This. The other half of Ships 2.0 ships in a month or two, with its own energy; I'm in no rush.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    But why did they put it on Bariss? Why not on the node with Plo Koon's ship? or any ship node for that matter
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • I take it you are talking about Barriss’ Cantina node?
    I guess it’s worth doing if you are farming her anyway!
    My Jedi team (Kanan, Ezra, JC, Old Ben and QGJ) could do with being slightly less awful I guess....Barriss for JC? And maybe Aayla for Kanan
  • I still need Barriss so I'm not upset about the location. It would make more sense to have it on a shard that drops a ship too, but there are no 12 energy Cantina nodes that drop ships. A 16 energy node would push it to 7 and might push too many people out of being able to try to farm them. Just a thought.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    There is a 97.6% of failure obtaining reinforcement materials.

The odds of getting more than one per refresh is also 3720:1.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

I haven't spent brainpower to do the math, but it seems like the gain you would get from collecting 45 energy a day would be cancelled out by extra 5 energy you get every hour....I'd ask why you aren't using Cantina energy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 2 out of 12 before the double drop. Was it an extremely lucky pull?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    2 out of 12 before the double drop. Was it an extremely lucky pull?

no, extremely lucky is 12 out of 12, but you certainly got more than most
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I haven't spent brainpower to do the math, but it seems like the gain you would get from collecting 45 energy a day would be cancelled out by extra 5 energy you get every hour....I'd ask why you aren't using Cantina energy.

The math depends on if you're using crystals for refreshes. If you're not spending crystals, then it's not worth it to waste the regen.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Oh that's a good point lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Oh that's a good point lol.

lol, those of us that stockpile generally get cantina up towards max before double drops. i can't remember exactly what that is but we're talking c.1100.
  • Yesterday I had 2 drop from 40 sims. At that rate, it'll take 24,000 Cantina energy to get the 100 needed PER ship.
  • Merklynn
    47 posts Member
    0/4 so far
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    I'm pretty sure they will have to address this at some point soon. people just won't bother at these drop rates and ships will get neglected even more than it was at 1.0.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    So far I'm 0/0. I expect that rate to hold steady since I'm not pouring my resources down the drain on an otherwise garbage node.
  • 0 for 32. It's brutally terrible.
  • I simmed around 16 marches and saw 2 mats. Returns don’t aren’t even close to worth it so I’ll use my Cantina energy on something else. Disappointing but not a big deal, lots of stuff to work on aside from this.
  • 0-1 is all it took for me. I know better.
  • KvotheQGBQG2
    811 posts Member
    edited May 2018

What they said, maine! You let it build up organically then throw your refreshes on top of it. I'll wind up missing out on one day's worth of organic energy, which is half of a refresh if you are counting. I'm currently at 731 Cantina Energy, so I won't get to the 1000 mark but I'll be close. And all from stacking refreshes for 25 hours.

I should add that before saving energy for both LS/DS battles and Cantina I made sure to get my 600 tickets in last night, and then for dailies I did the cheapest nodes possible for 3 hits. Nothing more.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Adding another 0/9, not going to bother anymore.