I know it's being looked at but...

Whiskey
97 posts Member
edited December 2015
Please get the inability to target characters fixed sooner rather than later! It's costing me close to 1 out of every 5 arena matches. Couple it with moments that I forget to wait and make sure it doesn't also auto switch my targets (yes I know that falls to me to double check) and it's closer to 1.3 of every 5 matches. So frustrating!

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    It is definitely frustrating.. but if you keep tapping eventually you will be able to target the guy you are after.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    It is definitely frustrating.. but if you keep tapping eventually you will be able to target the guy you are after.

Well it could be specific to my using a Note 5, but repeated tapping doesn't work. Burned a full minute trying to tap a hoth rebel scout or something while they had lum and duk up, no joy. Driving me bonkers. The level mismatch as you get into the higher ranks is absurd enough, trying to work around the targeting as well just puts the icing on the cake...if the cake is made of poo and the icing is flies.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Strange. I am actually using a Note 4, very similar device. I have found that if I stubbornly tap away shifting the exact spot a bit eventually I can get anyone. But maybe what you are experiencing is different.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I've figured out if I tap for the tiny head, it works most often. Tho sometimes even that won't work
  • I came here tonight to complain about the random switching... Almost cost me a match earlier but it turns out the switched to hero **** and died from 2 hits, it wasn't my plan but it worked well enough. But it just cost me my last attack of the night gotta love when you get retargeted from Sidious to dooku and your jedi gets stunned on the counter attack and then healing immune...
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Ye auto random target is random frustrates the *hot place with fire* out of me also. But holidays closing in, I don't expect a patch anytime soon.. or its just not that easy to fix. No official updates yet?
    crazy profanity filter :p
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Just cost me another game. I'm so sad. A free arena shipment of choice sure would go a long ways towards making me feel better about it, but doubt that'll happen.