Qi'Ra lead doesn't work with BH.

518 posts Member
Qi'Ra lead is saying that scoundrel allies have +20% critical hit and gain 10% protection each time they score a crit.

So I took them under a Boba lead to make the series of repeatable fight to do the 500 Boba's contracts. And after scoring critical hits with my BH squad, I saw that none of them were able to regenerate protection. Yet, in the description they all are scoundrels. So is that intended or is this a bug ?

Thanks ! :)

Replies

• If boba is lead then her leadership isnt active...
    518 posts Member
    It is because it's an event with 6 chars, which means there's a double lead as if you use someone assist doing nodes :)
  • Well... we got lots of good bh leads... I’m fine if her lead only works on scoundrels... we didn’t have even a tolerable scoundrel lead. I know when the new Chewie and Han came out and the Emilia Clark character wasn’t announced yet I was like meh. 2 useless characters. Nice kit but with no lead to use them under they are trash bin right next to untaught. With qi whatever her name is scoundrels could be a thing. I might farm them when they go free to play if nothing interesting comes up before then. I’d say the lead is good. But I’m not a ls fan so they definitely don’t go priority (spend money) for me. But I do think it’s a good direction for overall balance.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Someone posted a bug report showing no protection regen with Vandor Chewie either.

You can head over to Answers HQ and find the thread to comment on there.
  • Moved to "Arena and Character Strategy".

Cheers.

518 posts Member
    The purpose wasn't to show that BH have good leaders, the purpose was to show that her lead doesn't trigger at some point. Sometimes it does, but mostly it doesn't.

Thanks CoastalJames :)
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Kyleslater wrote: »
    Well... we got lots of good bh leads... I’m fine if her lead only works on scoundrels...
    Thing is, all the bounty hunters have the Scoundrel tag. Qi'ra's leadership ability is supposed to apply.

Also, as there are only three scoundrels who interact with the prepared tag right now, they'll need two filler scoundrels to make a team. Bounty hunters include some of the viable options, including one of the few decent taunting tank options.
    Still not a he.
  • Hello, I’m level 79 and I’m having a hard time with my fleet, here are my ships: https://swgoh.gg/u/superpat384/ships/ please help me put together a good fleet, thanks in advance
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Hello, I’m level 79 and I’m having a hard time with my fleet, here are my ships: https://swgoh.gg/u/superpat384/ships/ please help me put together a good fleet, thanks in advance
    I suggest making your own thread on the subject elsewhere instead of hijacking other peoples' threads.
    Still not a he.