Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Options
    Small in the grand order of things, but three of my longest standing guild mates decided to quit after this total fiasco. It's not like there aren't more people to take their places, but eventually that well will run dry when enough of the game's customers finally tire of being treated like garbage.
  • Magic69
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Two days after not fulfilling their commitment to deliver what is rightfully ours, there is still no official communication. Very unprofessional. I hope everyone at CG is having a good time off. I can’t say they deserve it though...
  • Options
    e7z00u07f9am.jpeg
  • Options
    Still no rewards for me too...
    Quite disappointed...
  • Hanys
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Where are my awards,when received
  • Options
    They stated we'd receive them on Tuesday.
    So the only thing we can do is wait.
  • Options
    So is this your "The Balance" mentality EA/CG... There will be no DoubleDrop on Tuesday. Where is the Equality ?
  • Options
    I still shocked at the lack of communication...guess the joke’s on me...
  • LordAnubis
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I still didn't get the rewards, beginning to think after the ticket response from EA that they don't care
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    Options
    No rewards here either.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Myself and a few of my guild members still haven’t received the promised rewards for dstb cancellation, who can I contact to report this
  • Invalid_
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I didn’t either. They are really buggy lately. I’ve not been getting some of my raid rewards. They would show up but not all of them are actually awarded to me.
  • Options
    Different day still no rewards
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a "Tuesday" skeleton meme yet?
  • ElekaRen
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    First time ever I feel this game really failed us. May 27, still no rewards
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    I can wait until Tuesday that ain't too bad, I'm glad I'm getting somethin
  • Options
    CG Carrie, please, check my account. MG-SeventyOne......
    Many People get the rewards, I not......
    Permanent Frustration is not good for the long-term health of this game.....your words....
    Thanks, MG-71
  • Options
    Neither of my alternate accounts received rewards...I did receive them on my main
  • Options
    Please, check my account...MG-SeventyOne.
    I dont get the rewards.
    Permanent frustration is not good for the long-term health of this game......
    known words or?
    MG-71
  • Options
    "UPDATE: Some players are reporting that they have not received their rewards yet. Please be patient as the crediting is going slowly due to the volume of players. We are also investigating if there are any issues and we will let you know if we find any problems. "
  • Options
    Neither of my alternate accounts received rewards...I did receive them on my main

I received them on my main as well, but not on my 3 other accounts.
  • Options
    I am also with no reward whatsoever, but what is most disturbing is the lack of any communication from the devs. Very disappointing...
  • Options
    Imo it gives an edge to those who received them before tw. Other then that I personally could not care if I receive them Tuesday. Though I’m much less likely to complain if I receive promised items on the day they are promised....
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Kyleslater wrote: »
    Imo it gives an edge to those who received them before tw. Other then that I personally could not care if I receive them Tuesday. Though I’m much less likely to complain if I receive promised items on the day they are promised....

Yeah but tw is matched based on gp. If you didn't receive the rewards, which sucks, it won't actually have any impact on tw as your opponent will be matched based on strengths. With that said the match making system isn't great so it may screw you lol.
  • Options
    No rewards while others got a boost. Gains in this game compound over time. With the nature of events and rewards the sooner you improve the more overall benefit you see, the more you take in. People not just getting gear from rewards ahead of myself and others but being able to farm in the shops with currency while we run out. Getting extra crystals during double drops. This is totally unacceptable.
  • CLSJedi
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The **** of this whole thing is they will give a reward for everyone. So, the ones that didn't get the rewards will still be at a disadvantage. This whole game is nothing but a game of lottery, why do I bother playing.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    CLSJedi wrote: »
    The **** of this whole thing is they will give a reward for everyone. So, the ones that didn't get the rewards will still be at a disadvantage. This whole game is nothing but a game of lottery, why do I bother playing.

A lottery, being run by a team that clearly doesnt care. Sith raidy, fleet2, freaking reward sending, all epic fails. Whoever is in charge, should seriously rethink things.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Still nothing on me nor my wifes account..really debating if I want to keep playing this game...
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    I just can't believe that NO ONE works on week end ? I don't know how things work so I'll keep what I think to myself because I'm ignorant.
    But launching a big update right before a weekend off.... Bad idea. :(
    CLSJedi wrote: »
    This is the main frustrating point.
This discussion has been closed.