Time for a store reshuffle

At least let me exchange some different shards into shard store currency :D

Replies

• Assuming you're referring to GW, arena and cantina stores the devs already said nothing will be going to those stores.
  • Th3NameLess
    272 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Oh no I love buying shards from shipments and cashing them into the shard shop...
    the devs already said nothing will be going to those stores.

Hopefully they will see my post and instantly change their minds.
  • Oh no I love buying shards from shipments and cashing them into the shard shop...
    the devs already said nothing will be going to those stores.

Hopefully they will see my post and instantly change their minds.

And the 400 other posts wanting the same thing. At this point I think we are wasting our breath. The straight up said that cantina, arena and gw are shard shop currency supplies. And they have been starting a lot of events that give shard shop currency lately as well.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    I know they are not changing cantina, arena and gw so can they add another toon to shard shop besides grevious? Think I 7* GG 6 months ago
  • Hallo bitte wechselt mal die Items im Galaktischen Krieg Store! Das wäre mal eine feine Sache! Mit den aktuellen Items kann doch fast niemand mehr etwas anfangen.
    Danke NizeG
  • Hallo bitte wechselt mal die Items im Galaktischen Krieg Store! Das wäre mal eine feine Sache! Mit den aktuellen Items kann doch fast niemand mehr etwas anfangen.
    Danke NizeG