Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Appinvasion an independent 95m GP guild is Looking for 9 member to join us.

About us:
    We are a EST guild with reset at 7:30PM EST
    Heroic Rancor and AAT on farm with 24hr 0 damage rules in place for both
    Currently running T5/T4 sith raids, but have completed T6.
    600 tickets daily prefered (lower is alright if your participating in all other aspects of the guild)

What we are looking for:
    9-12 active social player with Discord for co ordination
    1.5mil+ GP and working towards Sith raid teams
    JTR/Deathtrooper/Chex mix/Nightsister teams are a big plus

If you're interested contact me on Discord @ roadburn12#3321 or join our Discord to meet the troops https://discord.gg/U6eD3NT
  • We looking for new memebrs! We are a casual but very active guild. Run all raids and wars constantly and are willing to except all levels and help new members! We are levels 83-32 (most 75-50) so we have a good mix and swap out high and low level raids so all levels have a chance to win. My code is 827-247-119. Send me an invite and I'll add you! The goal is to enjoy the game and have fun so let's conquer the galaxy!
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    We are looking for new members to come and join us as we grow stronger and tackle more raids and territory battles. We are a small guild with 12 people. We have no interest in breaking this guild up. You can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039 and here’s my ally code 788-971-247
  • Sp3a1lK
    69 posts Member
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!

And we have a few spots open ... We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too. Currently we are 47 peeps with a GP of 100mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition again. 600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.

Our Raids are run as follows: Australian time zone: HPit damage phase will open at 6:30pm (guild reset) HAAT damage phase open 7:00pm (30min after reset)

US time zone: Hpit damage phase will open at 12pm AEST (7pm pacific) HAAT damage phase will open at 12:30pm AEST (30mins later) Both raids will be launched on the same day and have a 24hr "zero damage" period. https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/

Discord Sp3c1alK#2730

Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in Chur!
  • We are LostJedi
    Active recruiter is me, jkbartee
    Our guild resets at 11:30 UTC
    We do Heroic Guild Raids. We do Pit Raids every Saturday and any other raid whenever available.
    We need more active members to compete in territory wars, which is why we are recruiting.
    We just ask that you do tickets and compete in territory wars and try to donate if you have extra gear.
    We are looking for serious players above level 70, and have a 32.6 million GP.
    No requirements in characters.
    We have a pretty active chat with suggestions on characters and help for anything else. Just some people that love Star Wars as well as SWGOH. Willing to help anyone get better at the game.
  • bogosse
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Nous sommes la guilde Division Charlemagne,

On recherche des membres motivés level 80 et + qui joue régulièrement.
    On a 3 règles:
    - Se connecter tous les jours
    - Respecter la phase à 0 dégâts du Rancor
    - S'inscrire à la guerre des territoires

On fait 2 Rancor heroique par semaine avec 24h à 0 dégâts.

Il ne nous manque plus grand chose pour finir le HAAT.

Envoyez moi un message si vous êtes intéressé.

Voici mon profil:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/bat/collection/

Voici le profil de la guilde:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27039/division-charlemagne/

A bientôt !

• Game of Clones IV is a UK-based guild looking for committed, active and friendly folk to join us as we grow and develop! We're currently at 68m GP, and going through a revamp and reorganisation as we clear out some inactives and less committed players. We don't think this game should take over your life, but we love people who want to learn and develop and get better.

We have an active Discord where we discuss everything from the latest Sith Raid strategies to the upcoming movies. We're a talkative and helpful group and we get on really well, and have a lot of fun.

Requirements
    ~ 1m gp (chat to us if less, we're more concerned about commitment)
    ~ 600 tickets daily
    ~ Discord/swgoh.gg account
    ~ Aiming to build a solid roster, particularly for TB/Sith Raid purposes as we improve
    ~ Raid and TW/TB Participation!

Details:
    24hr zero damage on Rancor, 24hr on HAAT, T4 Sith Raid on permanent rotation
    LSTB: 28+ Stars
    DSTB: 28+ Stars
    TW: 19/21 wins

Our timezone is currently GMT+1 (UK summer time)
    Rancor kicks off at 2100, HAAT at 2000.
  • Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting One player to fill our ranks! We are a 80mil GP guild that is farming Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank, so come get your Han Solo and General Kenobi Shards! We are also very excited about Territory Battles as well as Territory Wars AND are starting to build squads for Sith raids!
    We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking for like-minded individuals to join with us for the growth and benefit of all!  So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**ONE Spot is now Open**
    Things that we are looking for from you: Min. 400 tickets/day, Discord, a swgoh.gg account, lvl 85 and at least 1mil GP, active in all guild events, like to chat.

HOW TO JOIN US!

Please come to our Discord server(link below) and an officer or myself will help you!

Discord: https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx

Raids: We are farming Heroic Rancor and HAAT. All Rancor and HAAT launch times are set on a rotation. We also have a 24 hour join period on both Tank and Rancor Raids so that everyone may benefit! Sith raids are launched as soon as the previous one is completed. We are currently farming T4 until we can drop it in less than 24hrs at which time we'll move up to T5(and we are actively building teams to improve)!
    Territory Battles: All TB strategy is coordinated in a separate channel in our Discord server and efforts are focused on getting the most out of TB possible, shards and currency both. We have also added an additional officer to help with the extra leadership load TB has added!
    Territory Wars: We are committed to winning in TW and have thus far only suffered two losses, one of which was a very close(and exciting!) battle. 

We want everyone to succeed and are constantly looking to improve on what we're doing to help all members.
    SO, come and join now!
    We look forward to welcoming you into our family. And as always…
    May the Force be with you!
    upKUYkx.jpg
  • New Warframe currently has 7 slots open. We are looking for casual but active players to join us. Ideally you would be the same as us, 400k-1.5million max gp. Our team has a combined GP of 27 million.

We currently do:
    Rancor Heroic Raids 2-3 times per week (24hour rule)
    Normal AAT tank twice a week.
    Sith Triumvirate T4 once a week
    TW - 17 stars

We are a friendly, supportive team and want to be competitive but are more interested in making sure our team mates have fun. Most of us are mainly f2p. We are very active and rapidly improving.

Feel free to pm here, add me in game or contact me on discord mad dad#7837
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    ?..
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • Solaros
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    2zrm1is.jpg
    400n is the U.S. EST Raid (9pm) or mid-day AUS raid (11am) squad of ANZGC.

ANZGC is the premiere SWGOH guild for Australia, New Zealand, and Asia

400n looking for active players to join our team of competitive members. We are looking for people who want to help us develop further as a guild and make further progress on game events.

What we are looking for:
    • Ideally above 1.5mil GP (will consider lower for the right person)
    • Completes 600 tickets daily
    • Active in all aspects of the game (TW / TB / STR)
    • Discord required for communication

What we offer:
    • Guild GP of ~87mil
    • Raid times 21:00 EDT (US) / 11:00 AEST (AUS) with a ~24HR 0 damage period in place.
    • 3 x HPIT and 2 x HAAT weekly

We are not a HSR Ready guild. We do have strong member base developing squads for this event and promotion opportunities exist into such guilds within ANZGC.

Current Vacancies: 1-2

**Contact Solaros#1771 on Discord** for further information.
    If we don’t meet your Guild requirements we can also assist you in finding something more suitable within the 20+ ANZGC guilds.

https://discord.gg/UzcYhxd
    2zrm1is.jpg
  • entrocrests - or the Dad Guild we like to call ourselves, is looking for 3 players - best thing is, you don't even have to be a Dad! We are co-ed even! We are normal people too - love sports and beer, etc.
    So here we go...
    Basic details:
    - We are almost 100 million GP, I think around 99.5 last time I logged on an hour ago.
    - We use Discord, and have a server full of great information - strategies for raids, territory wars, mods, etc.
    - We are laid back, but serious.
    - We completely understand when life happens - job, kids, natural disasters, zombie apocalypse, etc.
    Raids:
    - Heroic Pit and Tank, with 24 hour zero damage phases.
    - Sith tier 5 - usually clear in 3-4 days, but looking to move to 6 very soon.
    Territory Battles and Wars:
    - Last battles we received 35 stars, but realistically can make 37 next run I think.
    - Most everyone has ROLO at 7 stars, working on IPD.
    - Wars record is a lot more wins than losses. I think we are 7 or 6 for the last 8, and coming off 2 more victories.
    What we are looking for:
    - Players who can get 350 tickets minimum daily.
    - Players who can participate in the sith raid as well as TB and TW.
    - GP does not really matter as much to us, but looking for players trying to get JTR, CLS, etc, if you don't have those toons already.
    What can we do for you:
    - All of us are really committed to seeing each other succeed.
    - Make you better as an individual so you can help us grow.
    - Have some people to play the game with where you can have fun, and not feel like the game is a grind.
    If any interest, check us out on swgoh.gg.
    You can also reach out to me on here or on Discord at Loreck Avery7645 (warning - there might not be a space between Loreck and Avery).
    Take it easy and looking forward to hopefully hearing from some of you!
    Gotta get back to watching the kids...
  • Guild: Wraith Armada
    GP: 96 million
    Members: 47
    Raid Times - 930pm est
    Heroic AAT & Rancor
    LS TB:34 DS TB:32
    Min Requirements - 1.5 mil gp
    (Read Below for Exceptions)

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for anywhere between 1 to 5 more solid veteran players and just require you join discord. 1.5 million gp minimum with exceptions for good rosters and arena ranking. Message me on here if ur interested in joining!
  • ViciousG1
    315 posts Member
    What's Memorial Day without a little bit of BBQ

best-barbecue-new-england-massachusetts-bt-smokehouse.jpg

We are Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut
    We are a 117+ Million GP Guild.

We are looking for 1 member to join the BBQ Hut, 2 million GP (or close to it) 600 daily energy. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit. We get 39-40 stars on both TBs.

You can help us reach the next 120gp milestone for guaranteed 2 zetas in TW.
    Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv
  • Karleehera
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    ***to join request me at ally code 854-528-966 ***

~karleehera

Guild GP: 2,726,735
    Guild members: 13 (just removed quite a few due to inactivity)
    Rancor tier: 5
    Sith tier: 1
    Rules: log in daily and complete guild quests, raids, events.

We are "HOT FOR CHEWY"! We are looking for level 65 or higher guild members who are actively leveling and gearing up their people. We are currently doing level 5 rancors and level 1 sith...my goal is to get more members so we can do higher level rancors and sith raids. The only rule for now is that members log in daily and do the guild quests, raids and events. Once we get higher up I will put the 24 hour damage on the heroic raids, but we aren't there yet! Other than that have fun and keep an eye on the guild chat. We are having a 24 hour hold on raids so that new members have the chance to join in.
  • Vasudan
    11 posts Member
    Hello,

LazerFaces is recruiting. Current GP 29 million.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/13544/lazerfaces/

We are currently 46/50 and have an excellent win ratio on TW. LS/DS TB ~13 stars.

Heroic Pits are started Tuesday 8pm(EST) for join period and active Wednesday 8pm(EST). One is also open for join 4pm(EST) Saturday and active 4pm(EST) Sunday. AAT is run as often as we have tickets and Ethan, our guild leader, thinks we will be HAAT ready soon. Sith raids are currently tier 4, tier 5 soon, and are run as soon as the last one ends.

Most of us are level 85, but are accepting lower levels who are active and looking to grow. Minimum level 75, no GP requirement. Must participate in TW/TB. If you will be unavailable please let someone know or post on our discord server. Also, if you are going on vacation or are going to be gone for 7 days or more please let us know or you may be removed from the guild. We ask that you push for 600 tickets a day, but do not require it. Please try to participate as much as possible in daily guild activities. We ask that you setup a https://swgoh.gg/ account if you do not already have one but this is also not required. We have a discord server for longer conversations, helpful links and TW/Raid strategy if you wish to join the more talkative members.

We are a helpful and relaxed group of people.

If you have any questions, please send me a message on discord - Vasudan#9526. You can also join our discord server https://discord.gg/fMYjuxx to ask questions. If you would like to join up, just search for “LazerFaces” and drop on in!

Vasudan
  • Artoo’s Army is recruiting. We are trying to get active players that are interested in building up. There are 5 players at Lv85 and another half-dozen in the 70s. We are happy to take on anybody of any level as long as they play. We are good about donating gear and helping each other out. No requirements, but we have started axing at 90+ days of inactivity without contact, so pretty casual.

We do upper-tier through noob raids to keep everyone happy and want to get into territory wars, so we need about another dozen active players.

Request me at ally code 951-446-735
  • Revanite cause - Recruiting Active Members May/June '08

We are now recruiting active members level 65 and above. Come grow with us and join a guild with other active members competing in raids, territory wars, and other guild events. Converse, get and give advice, and have camaraderie with other like minded friendly people. Our main focus is on the growth of all of our members. Help us fill out our guild so that we can participate in and gain the most rewards from every feature of the game.

If you are consistently active, level 65+, and plan on participating and contributing to guild activities, this guild is right for you. It is set at open to join for now. Our name is Revanite cause. Pm me with questions or search and join today!!
  • RBITES
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Post edited by RBITES on
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    We are looking for new members to come and join us as we grow stronger and tackle more raids and territory battles. We are a small guild with 12 people. We have no interest in breaking this guild up. You can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039 and here’s my ally code 788-971-247
    My swgoh link https://swgoh.gg/u/heiboca/
  • DarthDookietron
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Our Guild was just formed from 3 others in the alliance to be another heroic farming guild. A 110 million GP guild (with only 43 members,) we're a guild of the GotW (Guardians of the Whills) alliance. We are looking to fill a few spots, some left intentionally unfilled for mercs from the other alliance guilds to come over and help with the raid. Applicants must have a GP of 2 million with teams capable of being used in many phases of the HSTR. Members must also fully participate in TB. TW is optional, but if you sign up you must participate. 600 energy daily required. To apply message Reaper#1802 on discord.dbrfevh5jgmr.jpg
  • Revanchists
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    《《《The Remaining Knights of Ren》》》
    34/50 members
    70M GP
    HPIT, HAAT, STR 4 borderline 5
    Only ever lost 3 TW
    Casual long term players looking to grow our family and add long term players who can follow rules but have fun all at the same time.
    Requirements:
    -> swgoh.gg
    -> discord (must be active)
    -> lvl 85
    -> 1M gp minimum
    -> active for TB and TW
    -> 500 tickets (600 preferred)
    Usual 24hr 0 dam on heroic raids
    All raids scheduled @ 9pm GMT+1
    HPIT 3 times a week
    HAAT 2 times a week
    STR restarts as long as there's tickets
    Guild reset @ 7pm GMT+1
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6418/the-remaining-knights-of-ren/

Join our recruitment server on discord

https://discord.gg/ZxQEyrC

Or message me on here
  • Hi, we are looking for 3 new members to bring us up to 50 in the guild, our guild GP is nearly 41 million & growing everyday, our guild is very laid back with keen players - which is very refreshing!!!!
    & we’re a little bit different in that we don’t have a leader!!! We are all equal, everyone becomes an officer at level 85 & we’re basically just a friendly bunch who enjoy playing the game & it would be great to fill the guild with like minded players!!

We currently do & complete heroic Pit Raid & the heroic Tank Raid too, we’re currently working on level 3&4 on the Sith Raids!!
    We’ve also been doing well in the TW recently so the extra numbers would only go to improve that still more!!

Something to consider anyway, let me know what you think?

Regards Tommy - my ally code is 414-425-165
  • LGuy_21
    72 posts Member
    Rogue_Assassins is looking for one active member of at least 2mil GP (will accept less if you have JTR) to join us.
    Guild info:
    •110.9mil GP at 49/50 members
    •37* lstb, 40* dstb (we expect that you run all available combat missions and deploy)
    •prepping for hsith
    •Guild reset is at 6:30 CT
    •HPit/haat damage opens at 8pm CT Monday-Friday and 1pm CT Saturday and Sunday
    •500 tickets a day reminded and enforced
    •twar signup is optional

Requirements to join:
    •swgoh.gg account linked to your swgoh account
    •discord

Hit me up on discord @LGuy 21#2486 or message me in-game (ally code: 261-187-434) if you’re interested (preferably on discord so I see the message sooner). Here’s our swgoh.gg page in case you want to check us out: https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/rogue_assassins/

• JamDev
    262 posts Member
    STRONTIUM DOGS NOW RECRUITING

We are a UK based guild but have members from all over. We are active on Discord and are happy to give support and advice wherever we can. Rules and strategy are decided as a group, so all members have a full say in any decisions that affect them.

A bit more about us:

GP 108m, (49/50) HPit 3x weekly HAAT 2x weekly, Sith Raid T5. Daily refresh is at 1am, Arena payout at 7pm, Ship Arena payout 8pm. All times BST (GMT+1).

Both raids begin with 24hr registration period. After that HAAT is free for all, but Rancor is limited to one attack per player and we ask that those able to solo the raid allow 15 minutes from raid start before registering their score. Rancor starts at 7pm, HAAT at 7:30pm BST.

We are looking for active players that are keen to make progress in a friendly, supportive environment, you don't have to be the finished article, just eager to improve and willing to take part fully in guild events. Preference given to players with GP over 1.5m but will make exceptions for players with lower GP if they are very active and improving fast. We are working towards Heroic Sith Raid so JTR ready to go would be a bonus. Only other requirements are that you be active, enthusiastic and have, (or are willing to download) Discord for communication.

If you would like an invite, or have any questions, PM me here, add me on Discord at; Jam Dev#6795 or join our recruitment server at: https://discord.gg/b8VGEsd

Jam
  • y4mVLYTjxcpsH_rne3TDFaKEQiNzKUYierYMZOlTyKKbBqO41L2K6eMjeKM2Rn308lLw3a4xjzyC3_ggA9RCHmPMkVzKOmKK7LcIFBUhGnIjt2DIFB3NwGfCSyy1o60hgH6DyKX5iSkMW6echYTCEY13gVqVYKfcmbC3RAcegiXstFtGsVVJmU5qDLSaaNq8hpLMCnsoM0W2KaVnBheU8FNAQ?width=800&height=427&cropmode=none
    xXThoseLeftBehindXx

Our guild is now 45+ strong with a GP of 33M+ but we need your help to keep growing!

We are a friendly, active but relaxed guild that runs both heroic pit and heroic tank raids.
    We are now looking for players of any level to help us grow.
    Players are asked to try and contribute every day but we don't have a token limit.
    There's a zero damage rule for 24 hours on all heroic raids.
    Really looking for committed, active but relaxed players to help us grow this friendly guild.

We use discord to organise and socialise. Check us out there to see if you like how we play: https://discord.gg/M5Md5ec

Ally Code: 275-713-298
    Guild Name: xXThoseLeftBehindXx
    Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT +0)
  • The Corellian Refugees, an independent guild, has room for 1 new member! We're a relaxed, yet dedicated group, and are very helpful with game strategy. You'll find that we're more about community than we are compliance - rules are simple, and we succeed as a team.

GP is 100M (49/50) and rising by over 1M/week. 34 stars in both LS & DS TBs, which increases each time. Players who join stick around - average lifetime raid tix = 126K.

600 raid tix per day is appreciated, and most hit that mark, but try for at least the 540 free ones - the more tix we earn the more often we raid. We all have days when we miss it. Hit it the next!

Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids at that time. hRancor & hAAT have a 24 hour zero damage limit so all can get in on the loot. Running T5 Sith raids now, FFA from the start. hSTR is our goal. Assuming RJT returns soon, we're only weeks away at our rate of growth...

Discord is our official communication channel (keithereal#8467). PM me here or there for more details, providing swgoh.gg or ally code, or visit https://discord.gg/X9jrktQ. Hope to have you join us!
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    UoRRRRRRRRR'R <- Yes, that's our guild name!

Don't let the guild name throw you off...our founder had a sense of humor! We're a dedicated guild growing fast and looking to add a few productive members. The short and sweet below.

Summary of our guild:
    • 80M GP and growing about 1M per week
    • 47/50 Members
    • HPit every 2-3 days
    • HAAT every 3-4 days
    • HPit & HAAT launch at 5pm PST / 8pm EST / 12am UTC, and have a 24-hour registration period
    • T4 Sith Raid every 3-4 days, relaunching approximately 1 - 4 hours after the previous is complete
    • Getting 30 - 35 stars in TBs
    • Have won 15 of past 19 TWs, looking like 16 after today
    • Guild Refresh at 7:30pm PST / 10:30pm EST / 2:30am UTC
    • Averaging 24K - 25K tickets per day

Requirements we look for in perspective players:
    • 1.5+ million GP
    • Active daily (exceptions made for vacation and other life events)
    • Discord required
    • 600 tickets per day highly encouraged; 90% of members are hitting an average of 500+ tickets per day, so that is the minimum we'd like to see.
    • Active in TB, TW and Sith Raid (we track results)
    • Don't have to be an active communicator, but must follow guild/Discord chat to stay on top of the latest

Other details:
    • We will NOT micromanage your roster. That said, we're always willing to make suggestions.
    • Our TW strategy has been highly effective. We list GP requirements for each territory. We ask that you stick to that guideline, but otherwise your team compositions are up to you.
    • No specific rules of engagement for TB. General priority is Special Missions -> Platoon Missions -> Combat Missions -> Deployment. We ask that you at least deploy all your troops if you don't have time to do any of the missions.

We're a friendly guild who likes to help each other out, and would love to add another like-minded individual to the family.

If interested, you can join us directly through the game, PM me here, or friend me on Discord, Degs#2618.
    See ya in the 'verse!
    Post edited by Degs29 on
  • NEW WORLD EMPIRE WANTS YOU!
    We are a highly organized, 103M GP, independent guild. Currently we’re 24-1 in TW and average 34* in LSTB and 38* in DSTB. We do HRancor 3x a week, HAAT 2x a week (both at 9pm CST), and T6 Sith Raids with T4 done after to burn tickets (Looking to start heroic in the next few months). We have a wide range of players, including several veterans, and a low guild turnover rate. Come join our guild and help us progress in our pursuit of the Heroic Sith Raid.

What we’re looking for:
    • One solid Sith Raid Team (JTR, Chex Mix, Nightsisters, FO, Leia Spam, Imp Troopers)
    • Must use Discord and have swgoh.gg profile
    • Push for 600 tix daily, but maintain at least 3500/wk (we recognize life gets in the way sometimes)

PM me here, or on discord, sirius starkwalker#4356, if you’re interested and send along your ally code and swgoh.gg profile. Join the dark side and get a free cookie!
  • Telperien
    350 posts Member
    Lifetime Power is an heroic guild with 105+ mil GP. We are currently looking to fill 2 open spots. From two of our longtime members that recently quit playing swgoh altogether
    We are very active and do Heroic Rancor 3 times per week every Monday, Wed, and Friday at set times. We also have HAAT on farm 2 times a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays at set times. We do not have Sith on a set schedule yet but are running them as soon as we finish one and have tickets available. We are an EST guild but we have members for many time zones.
    requirements:
    1. GP around 1.5 mil
    2. required to contribute 600 tickets daily however we do understand that real life takes priority we just ask that you inform us if there is a good reason you can't meet that sometimes.
    3. must sign up on swgoh.gg website and have profile setup to sync and public
    4. must communicate. we don't expect you to be a super chatter box but must keep up with info and follow instructions posted in discord.
    We are pretty laid back in general but we are active and want members who are actively pursuing this game and trying to always improve. If interested or you have any questions please feel free to join our recruitment channel on discord where one of our officers will be happy to help you.
    https://discord.gg/ExesAxS
    Https://swgoh.gg/g/4268/lifetime-power/