STOP crying nerf!

Just because most of you would rather use your favorite Star Wars characters for area rather then building a team that plays well off each other and then go cry oceans of rage quit tears because the rest of us took that extra step to read abilitys or invest more time in our area setup does NOT give you the right to scream nerf while sucking your thumb waiting for EA to answer your plee.

My current team is
Fett (leader)
Leia
Sidious
Barriss
Luminara

So instead of crying like a baby that is in need of a diaper change put more effort into your teams

Replies

• ewok
    149 posts Member
    Agreed! Glad to see a Barriss user that isn't crying and in tears over the nerf. You might be the only one. Kudos to you.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited December 2015
    I looked at your posts and you claim To have mace windy, old Ben, anakin, qui won, qui and like 5 other paid chars

With all those options and money spent I have no clue what this post is about and why f2p support this rant of a rant about ranting of a nerf that could not effect you if your other arena posts where true
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • ewok wrote: »
    Agreed! Glad to see a Barriss user that isn't crying and in tears over the nerf. You might be the only one. Kudos to you.

I don't know about crying but who wouldn't be upset that their powerful character got nerfed?? (Regardless of the money aspect) especially because it seems that the nerf had something to do with the type of people to OP is talking about.

I totally agree that the players need to learn to adapt more, rather then asking the game to change for them. Just because something is annoying, or frustrating doesn't automatically make it overpowered.
    Perhaps people who come on here to complain could look for threads or post about people who overcame whatever obsticle they are frustrated with and learn from them.

An educated player base makes for a better game and hopefully people could actually help each other and we could see what toons or abilities are actually OP. wouldn't that be a dream scenario.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    ewok wrote: »

I don't know about crying but who wouldn't be upset that their powerful character got nerfed?? (Regardless of the money aspect) especially because it seems that the nerf had something to do with the type of people to OP is talking about.

I totally agree that the players need to learn to adapt more, rather then asking the game to change for them. Just because something is annoying, or frustrating doesn't automatically make it overpowered.
    Perhaps people who come on here to complain could look for threads or post about people who overcame whatever obsticle they are frustrated with and learn from them.

An educated player base makes for a better game and hopefully people could actually help each other and we could see what toons or abilities are actually OP. wouldn't that be a dream scenario.

By adapting do you mean by paying to win? LOL

Unlike you I adapted when Barriss was op. I never made a complaint go look at my post history. Now that she's nerfed you guys are crying because you can't adapt yourself.
  • 1) By adapting I meant learn to play around her big heal. If you know it's coming save your CDs or only try to burst a target you know you can kill before she has a chance to heal them. Strategy is free, it may take a while to make a team like that, maybe that's what you meant by P2W, if so my bad for confusion.

2) You don't know me and how I play so please don't assume, just ask and I will share :)

3)Who are "you guys?" I don't own Barress.

4) Many players in my arena group have already adapted OR they still have her buffing up their powerful Jedi teams. (Which are still crazy strong imo)

I just hope that more time goes by before the Devs nerf a character to truly see if the toon is performing outside the realm or balance, and how the changes (nerfs) affect the toon as a whole. I just want this game to do well and stick around for a while
  • I don't know about crying but who wouldn't be upset that their powerful character got nerfed?? (Regardless of the money aspect) especially because it seems that the nerf had something to do with the type of people to OP is talking about.

Ever think that maybe, just MAYBE, the complaints about OP are just more of a result that reflects in statistics as well?

According to devs, the data showed Barriss was well overperforming. Games do track very detailed data, although most don't let the players see the user metric.

Plenty of people have overcome the problem (forum goers don't not represent the entire playerbase) However, that is not a reasonable excuse to let the problem continue to exist. Where is the sport in using OP stuff anyway?
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    1) By adapting I meant learn to play around her big heal. If you know it's coming save your CDs or only try to burst a target you know you can kill before she has a chance to heal them. Strategy is free, it may take a while to make a team like that, maybe that's what you meant by P2W, if so my bad for confusion.

2) You don't know me and how I play so please don't assume, just ask and I will share :)

3)Who are "you guys?" I don't own Barress.

4) Many players in my arena group have already adapted OR they still have her buffing up their powerful Jedi teams. (Which are still crazy strong imo)

I just hope that more time goes by before the Devs nerf a character to truly see if the toon is performing outside the realm or balance, and how the changes (nerfs) affect the toon as a whole. I just want this game to do well and stick around for a while

Yes, and I adapted and dealt with her, you were assuming that I couldn't adapt to her, unlike you I dont complain about nerfs or buffs, I adapt, since barriss is nerfed you're having a nervous breakdown and dont even try and convince me that you dont have barriss. To quote Pokebreaker "Plenty of people have overcome the problem (forum goers don't not represent the entire playerbase) However, that is not a reasonable excuse to let the problem continue to exist. Where is the sport in using OP stuff anyway?".

• actually Barris gets better at 6*.. LordYUGOLOTH has one...maybe he can offer some insight into it.
  • One Example from my world=pc player
    There is a Game,a f2p game,and everyone can max up to +6
    But the real max is +12 only for this onewith a big wallet.
    The f2p player cant reach this mark and her weapons breaks.
    they "räbähhhh"
    They left the game,and a game die

Best option for you is equal all reset to max +6?
    rofl
    this the same with barriss
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    Ivinol wrote: »
    One Example from my world=pc player
    There is a Game,a f2p game,and everyone can max up to +6
    But the real max is +12 only for this onewith a big wallet.
    The f2p player cant reach this mark and her weapons breaks.
    they "räbähhhh"
    They left the game,and a game die

Best option for you is equal all reset to max +6?
    rofl
    this the same with barriss

Which is a good thing, you dont know what direction EA is going with this game, they could make far more if they put ads with f2p players than they ever will with the minority of big spenders. I wouldn't mind ads at all tbh, and an option for a subscription for like w/e the crystal shipment is monthly+no ads. More users are always better than having a much smaller base of players that spend, those players might just stop spending all together, and a large portion might quit at anytime.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just because most of you would rather use your favorite Star Wars characters for area rather then building a team that plays well off each other and then go cry oceans of rage quit tears because the rest of us took that extra step to read abilitys or invest more time in our area setup does NOT give you the right to scream nerf while sucking your thumb waiting for EA to answer your plee.

My current team is
    Fett (leader)
    Leia
    Sidious
    Barriss
    Luminara

So instead of crying like a baby that is in need of a diaper change put more effort into your teams

This was harsh but it's valid. I believe there is an illusion that money-in equals skill and in this game, it's not. I have a very interesting team...

Sidious-Leader
    Luminara
    Daka
    Ventress
    Dathcha

I've been happy with their performance so far. I wasn't trying to get Dathcha but he opened and I said, what the hell, I have him here and he's easily farmable so let's give him a shot. I'm having fun, that's what it's about. I never played a game like this before but I am enjoying learning new things and it's been great....
  • AGREE with this post. Stop calling ALL heroes that you can't get OP or ask for NERF specific heroes....You need to have a good counter team..Personally I don't know why they nerfed Barris since SHE IS MY PREY...everytime I seen her as a leader 90% is a win for my team....SAME GOES WITH HORRIBLE OLD BEN....He is good for 2 turns only...COME ON KIDS...STOP WHINING....Saw another post about asking sidious to be nerf...ppft.....my Sidious 5* or any team that has Sidious in it, their sidious 100% dead in 1 F C U K I N G turn against my team....unless you are NOT noobs, kids and whiners...please stop posting any useless statements....
  • Sid_Solis84
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    I looked at your posts and you claim To have mace windy, old Ben, anakin, qui won, qui and like 5 other paid chars

With all those options and money spent I have no clue what this post is about and why f2p support this rant of a rant about ranting of a nerf that could not effect you if your other arena posts where true

I don't understand the point your trying to make and if you're complaining about me spending money on a game I'm willing to support then move along. Nerfing effects everyone paying customers or not
  • ewok wrote: »

Nope, she's still on my arena team too. Bariss, Sid, Lumi, JC and Ventress.
    She also gets a lot of use in GW.

I got Daka in a lucky Bronzium pull the other day so she might replace Bariss once I get her leveled up but for now, Bariss still has a spot.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    ewok wrote: »

Nope, she's still on my arena team too. Bariss, Sid, Lumi, JC and Ventress.
    She also gets a lot of use in GW.

I got Daka in a lucky Bronzium pull the other day so she might replace Bariss once I get her leveled up but for now, Bariss still has a spot.

Props to you too then!