Grandmaster training event?

I happened to be looking over the June calendar events and this one in particular caught my eye. Grandmasters training who was that for again?

Replies

• Yoda
  • Oh it's been so long since I 7 starred him that I couldn't remember what the name of his event was
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    Oh it's been so long since I 7 starred him that I couldn't remember what the name of his event was

Right? It would be lovely to get a mythic tier of his even, considering all others (aside from chimera) have a mythic tier
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Oh it's been so long since I 7 starred him that I couldn't remember what the name of his event was

Right? It would be lovely to get a mythic tier of his even, considering all others (aside from chimera) have a mythic tier

Ah, but that would almost certainly herald a Jedi rework, but everybody knows that can't happen until August . ;)
  • The June calendar list his normal and mythic event dates
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Thats not true tho
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Creepioo wrote: »
    Thats not true tho

Nope, it’s true. It’s there now—though it might not have been on the preview calendar we saw on that other website. It runs 23-24 June.

Coincidentally that’s my birthday so if they just want to give me the rewards for free, that’d be cool........
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Corrog wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Ah, but that would almost certainly herald a Jedi rework, but everybody knows that can't happen until August . ;)

Not necessarily. The event is super old, so it’s really easy. The second tier you get to use any team, so it’ll be super duper easy. The only thing we know about the third tier is that Ryan Diggs didn’t want it to be Jedi v Jedi when asked about it a couple months ago. He may have changed his mind, of course, but it’s unlikely to be jedi.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.