Wednesday's TAC gear challenge needs to be changed

Bane1492
121 posts Member
edited May 2018
There's nothing rare enough for it to be of any value. I have 2000-4000+ of all these gear pieces and growing. It's kind of pointless for anyone but brand new players. Can we at least get 1 piece that's worth while? Cuffs or something? Sometimes I don't even waste sim tickets doing this gear challenge.

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Agreed. It would be nice to see a slight shuffle in the daily challenge rewards. Maybe they could simply add a higher tier for all 6 challenges with better rewards.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Whenever I see mace windus face on the challenge I always sigh and think '5 seconds of my day wasted'
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Agreed. It would be nice to see a slight shuffle in the daily challenge rewards. Maybe they could simply add a higher tier for all 6 challenges with better rewards.

Tier 6 will probably come with a level cap increase. In the mean time I hope they at least consider adding something to this challenge; they've made changes to challenge rewards before. AGI challenge sought-after piece is the mk6 syringe salvage. STR challenge has the mk3 carbantis and mk4 laptops. TAC challenge........crickets........got nothin.
  • Correction it needed to be changed almost a year ago. It’s really dismal.
  • Agreed. Or allow us to "cash" them in somehow.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm sure they will get there at one point but some things are just still throw backs to a simpler time.....

It may or may not change, some things are just not meant for end game players to care about, or be challenging.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Whenever I see mace windus face on the challenge I always sigh and think '5 seconds of my day wasted'

How is it wasted?

Three times you sim both challenges with a single button push, which gets you purple mats and maybe an omega. And then you ignore the other two sims on the Windu challenge.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Trade a sim ticket for 800 credits, slightly less useless.