New Solo characters?

Prev1
Coolnessda
273 posts Member
edited May 2018
Ever since the release of qi'ra with the new solo film are we expecting anyone else? Young lando, L3 to name a few both who would combo together like Biggs and wedge and even pilot a new millennium falcon? Not pushing for anything but was just curious.

(EA_Lanna: Spoiler tag hides a potential spoiler from the new Solo Movie. Click with caution!)
Loved L3 just sad she went out like K2SO
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Replies

• Just give them some time. Movie hasn’t been out for a week and they said they were gonna make solo related updates through june
  • Right?^ do you really want 3-[insert random number here] marquee characters in 1 weekend?
  • Give us dark side characters!!!
  • Basically most of the solo characters already exist
  • Beckett?
  • Probably dryden voss. Sweet dagger..knuckle..things..
  • I think we will see more. Between Bh and solo this is all very scoundrel blustering. I expect some DS toons and at least 2 other ls to make a team with khaleesi young han and chewy.
  • I think we will see more. Between Bh and solo this is all very scoundrel blustering. I expect some DS toons and at least 2 other ls to make a team with khaleesi young han and chewy.

There most likely will be more DS characters since there are a couple new imperials. Have yet to see the movie...
  • HAN is in the new movie?! Well that's spoiled! But no really I agree. It'd be cool to see a scoundrel leader with Beckett or in the very least the main baddy Mr Scars. Make him like Thrawn, very manipulative with TM and health or something.
  • Vertigo322 wrote: »
    HAN is in the new movie?! Well that's spoiled! But no really I agree. It'd be cool to see a scoundrel leader with Beckett or in the very least the main baddy Mr Scars. Make him like Thrawn, very manipulative with TM and health or something.

Now who's spoiling the film? lol. I was about to drop that Chewie is in it.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    It’s all a flash back movie. It starts on the Starkilker Bridge with Kylo and Han struggling with the lightsaber and then there’s this flash back Han has as his life’s events race before his eyes. Enter new movie.

The ending was a surprise to see the lightsaber actually pierced Kylo and not Han so TLJ was just a bad dream and a rubbish movie. Dec 2018 the real Star Wars Episode 8 release.
  • It’s all a flash back movie. It starts on the Starkilker Bridge with Kylo and Han struggling with the lightsaber and then there’s this flash back Han has as his life’s events race before his eyes. Enter new movie.

The ending was a surprise to see the lightsaber actually pierced Kylo and not Han so TLJ was just a bad dream and a rubbish movie. Dec 2018 the real Star Wars Episode 8 release.

Two things, 1, am I supposed to stop TFA at that moment to watch Solo if I want to watch in order? Interesting. 2 TLJ was better than TFA, barely. Both are bad. Really bad.
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    It’s all a flash back movie. It starts on the Starkilker Bridge with Kylo and Han struggling with the lightsaber and then there’s this flash back Han has as his life’s events race before his eyes. Enter new movie.

Two things, 1, am I supposed to stop TFA at that moment to watch Solo if I want to watch in order? Interesting. 2 TLJ was better than TFA, barely. Both are bad. Really bad.

Both are equally trash
  • well there is no event scheduled on friday
    so there may be a possibility of baby lando or maybe even sith raid changes
    May is pretty much over
  • JijackCana wrote: »
    Give us dark side characters!!!

Why? DS >>>>> LS

Need more LS to bring balance and make LS viable again

Why? DS >>>>> LS

That’s what Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker is for

Why? DS >>>>> LS

No. They had their time. Lol
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    JijackCana wrote: »
    Why? DS >>>>> LS

Just...let ds taking over, LS had their time.

But sometimes I hope who complained ep vader reworked suck, will not able use them in the arena or tw, less annoying.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    Ever since the release of qi'ra with the new solo film are we expecting anyone else? Young lando, L3 to name a few both who would combo together like Biggs and wedge and even pilot a new millennium falcon? Not pushing for anything but was just curious.

(EA_Lanna: Spoiler tag hides a potential spoiler from the new Solo Movie. Click with caution!)
    Loved L3 just sad she went out like K2SO

I want the cameo character to get a toon.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    I would love to get a new Storm trooper. Maybe a trooper that has a %chance to place a heal over time affect each time another trooper gets hit with a critical avoidance buff to all troopers. Might make them more pvpish versus anything other than nightsisters
  • Aluxtu wrote: »
    I would love to get a new Storm trooper. Maybe a trooper that has a %chance to place a heal over time affect each time another trooper gets hit with a critical avoidance buff to all troopers. Might make them more pvpish versus anything other than nightsisters

Mud trooper and range trooper would be nice. More imperial trooper options
  • Dont forget we already have imperial probe droid. It was in the movie. As well as stormtrooper
  • Those were Imperial Viper Droids, not probe droids. The Brad Pitt cameo was too far. I hope he does not make it into the game. I was more shocked to see Mas Amieda in the movie since he should be in the Galactic Senate and not on Korriban. Watching Emilia Clarke fly off on Drago at the end was so cool, glad they put GOT in the end credits scene.
  • What brad Pitt cameo? I saw solo yesterday and didn't see or hear him
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    What brad Pitt cameo? I saw solo yesterday and didn't see or hear him

He has a cameo in Deadpool 2, not Solo
  • DJphenom
    78 posts Member
    I really hope they call Young Lando Calrissian "Childish Landino".. That would make my week..
  • Well...who we got now?

Enfys Nest.

Seems interesting :)

Not that I'll do anything with him as he won't get me JTR.
  • ^ "Her", sorry...didn't realise.
  • Fives5555 wrote: »

Both are equally trash

I would like to agree with you, but there are small nuggets of decency in TLJ that put it a notch above TFA. They mostly revolve around a few action sequences. But I was told I am too negative and should look for something positive in them.
  • Yograin
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    EA_Lanna: Spoiler tag hides a spoiler from the new Solo Movie. Click with caution!
    Obviously we now need a Malakhor Maul seeing he had the most Lightsaber scenes in the new Solo movie!

I hope everybody knows Darth Maul did not die at Naboo and was killed decades later by old Ben K. on Tatooine.