Next Rey Hero's Journey Speculation

Prev134
What do y'all think? I'm guessing JTR is going to drop again on June 17 or 18, coordinates w/ BB8 event and is at the beginning of a calendar week. I really, really, really want this, everything is ready to go this time.

Replies

• There's a week between BB-8 and R2. I speculate RJT will be during that week, and CLS will be the week after R2.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Wow you're right. That totally makes sense. I can't believe nobody has thought of this yet.
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    Wow you're right. That totally makes sense. I can't believe nobody has thought of this yet.

Not sure how much sarcasm to read into this? lol. Either way, I hope it's true!
  • Same time as bb8.
  • I think we will have situation like in march

JTR will be with bb8 and after that CLS with R2 it also is 3 months after last time which is inside of cadence
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    JTR will overlap with BB8, you think they’ll give you time to gear BB8 without buying gear? ;)
  • Farming vets.. the horror.. the horror... *twitch*
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    I'll be happy with being able to max BB8, I'm still a long way from being able to do JTR.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Farming vets.. the horror.. the horror... *twitch*

Yeah....I think I'm about 250/335 of Chewie, and about 115 in on Han.
  • 335? I thought toons were 330 shards?
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    I love speculating, hopefully everyone that prepared is ready if it comes. Proper characters, Gear, omegas, credits.

But, if people are not prepared... please read in the SWGOH news-devs news and announcements-3/30 cadence -Legendary/Heroes journey subsections.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018#latest
    If it comes, please don’t get upset. The information is out there. If it doesn’t come be patient, the timeline is there.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Ploosh wrote: »

Haha sorry, it was a lot of sarcasm. I definitely agree, just have seen this all over the forums and reddit already. Hopefully it’ll bump my guild over the edge of being able to do the sith raid once the rest of them have her.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    335? I thought toons were 330 shards?

Yes, 330.

10 - 1 star
    25 - 2 star (10+15)
    50 - 3 star (10+15+25)
    80 - 4 star (10+15+25+30)
    145 - 5 star (10+15+25+30+65)
    230 - 6 star (10+15+25+30+65+85)
    330 - 7 star (10+15+25+30+65+85+100)

Yes, I'm bored at work. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SwiftMooky
    347 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    SwiftMooky wrote: »

Haha sorry, it was a lot of sarcasm. I definitely agree, just have seen this all over the forums and reddit already. Hopefully it’ll bump my guild over the edge of being able to do the sith raid once the rest of them have her.

Yup it would help my guild too! Really wanna be able to run heroic by the time they release the rest of g12.
    KueChael wrote: »
    I love speculating, hopefully everyone that prepared is ready if it comes. Proper characters, Gear, omegas, credits.

But, if people are not prepared... please read in the SWGOH news-devs news and announcements-3/30 cadence -Legendary/Heroes journey subsections.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018#latest
    If it comes, please don’t get upset. The information is out there. If it doesn’t come be patient, the timeline is there.

I appreciate you doing your job by reminding us of this. However, if the occurrence of every recurring event was made clear by the calendar, we wouldn't have to speculate :) Or is this calendar the 100% complete list of events running in June?
  • CoolpantsMcghee
    74 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    We typically get 1 Legendary per month. Seeing as this upcoming months Calendar (June) has the event for BB-8, I assume that July 20th (ish) would be a stronger bet than June, unfortunately.

I'm eagerly waiting for it. I'm ready for it this time around and hope that it will be in July (in the case that your prediction is wrong).
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    We typically get 1 Legendary per month.
    That hasn't been true for some time now. It used to be that way, when Yoda and Palpatine were on a consistent rotation, with each showing up every other month. Now the rotation isn't quite so clear, but we tend to get at least two a month, because there's so many. And heck, this month alone has 3 scheduled - BB-8, Yoda, and R2.
  • Bauer
    54 posts Member
    We typically get 1 Legendary per month. Seeing as this upcoming months Calendar (June) has the event for BB-8, I assume that July 20th (ish) would be a stronger bet than June, unfortunately.

I'm eagerly waiting for it. I'm ready for it this time around and hope that it will be in July (in the case that your prediction is wrong).

Your forgetting that they have to run both events in the same month since one is needed for the other
  • SwiftMooky wrote: »

You should read as much sarcasm as you need.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I had seen a June events calendar posted recently on this site that listed:

BB8
    Yoda
    R2

All a week apart starting June 14 I believe.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/171019/swgoh-june-s-calendar-of-events-announced
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I had seen a June events calendar posted recently on this site that listed:

BB8
    Yoda
    R2

All a week apart starting June 14 I believe.

But the calendar is subject to change at any time.
  • SwiftMooky
    347 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    And there is no confirmation that there aren't some hidden events on the calendar. It will be 3 months in the middle of June since the last JTR event and that time also coincides with BB8's event again. That's why I'm speculating (hoping) in the first place.
    And there is no confirmation that there aren't some hidden events on the calendar. It will be 3 months in the middle of June since the last JTR event and that time also coincides with BB8's event again. That's why I'm speculating (hoping) in the first place.

The developers are going to give us 1 week heads up for Rey's return.

The developers are going to give us 1 week heads up for Rey's return.

I agree with this bit of speculation. And I speculate further that this heads up will come in June.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Three feasible possibilities, the second is most likely:
    1. Rey comes back June 14 with BB-8
    2. Rey comes back June 21 between BB-8 and R2
    3. She comes back some other time

I'm just hyped that my vets will be ready and I have 60 zetas
  • Random9 wrote: »

Similarly hyped, with 130 zetas (originally saving 100 to fully zeta BB8 and JTR)
  • Random9 wrote: »

What if, and I'm throwing this out there to cover all bases, she never returns as a Jedi?

Similarly hyped, with 130 zetas (originally saving 100 to fully zeta BB8 and JTR)[/quote]

Spend a zeta already.
  • Landale3
    87 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I speculate both CLS and JTR in July. They're already having 3 legendary events in June. ...but then, I'm only hoping she doesn't come back until July (dumb vets), so that definitely factors into my speculation ;)
  • Landale3 wrote: »
    I speculate both CLS and JTR in July. They're already having 3 legendary events in June. ...but then, I'm only hoping she doesn't come back until July (dumb vets), so that definitely factors into my speculation ;)

I'll be constipated with gear and zetas by July :( Give. Me. JTR.
  • I'm so far away from JTR that it's sad. I should be able to get CLS this go. Tier 3 hurts me, badly. I took STH to g10 and FBL to g9.

Hopefully I can pass it this time.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    What's gonna suck is that one member of my guild has ADD apparently and is ready for neither of them even though he's lvl 85 and swore he'd only be farming for them. So I have at least a month of him just whining about them nonstop to look forward to.
This discussion has been closed.