Content Update [HF] 5/30/2018

Prev1
Vampire_X
1435 posts Moderator
edited May 2018
Hello Holotable Heroes!
Here are the notes for the content in today’s update, 5/30/2018.

NEW CHARACTERS
Following the release of the new Solo: A Star Wars Story film in theaters, Enfys Nest has arrived to the holotables! Use this powerful attacker to crush your enemies and scatter their squads.
For more information on theis new addition, check out the character kit below:

EVENTS
Preparation Perfection IV
Start earning shards for the offensive juggernaut, Enfys Nest, by completing the fourth installment of our Preparation Perfection event series!
  • Event begins: May 30th
  • Level requirements for event: 20+
  • Forced Ally: Enfys Nest

PACKS AND BUNDLES
Galactic Marauder Pack
Purchase the Galactic Marauder Pack to power up Enfys Nest!
Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Enfys Nest and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
Date available: May 30th
1299 Crystals
Maximum # purchases: None
Minimum Level requirements: 20+

Galactic Marauder Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Enfys Nest (x30)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
Date available: May 30th
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 40+

KNOWN ISSUES
  • Fixed an issue where players who did not meet the requirements were able to join a raid. Players will now receive an error when attempting to but will no longer be able to successfully join a raid they are not eligible for. In the next client update this will be resolved by making the button inactive.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed issue with damage being attributed to someone else in a guild during the Sith Triumvirate Raid
Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber

Replies

• Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Definitly droppping at least $300 on this toon..........NOT! :p
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Hmm, this isn't the character you are looking for! You can go on about your business.
  • how are the chances to get 330 shards?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    how are the chances to get 330 shards?

What's the opposite good? Cause that's the answer.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Stop with the marquee toons....it’s really getting boring!!! 99% of us are going to have them sit in our inventory at 3* because we are not dropping $300-350 on a single toon. It’s beyond time for a legendary toon.
  • Aldaron
    175 posts Member
    The spanish translation for kinetic charge is wrong. It says "aturde" (Stuns) instead of "confunde" (Dazes).
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Stop with the marquee toons....it’s really getting boring!!! 99% of us are going to have them sit in our inventory at 3* because we are not dropping $300-350 on a single toon. It’s beyond time for a legendary toon.

So how exactly would you release new toons that absolutely do not fit the bill of "legendary?" Seriously, complaining about a free 3* is just ridiculous.
  • Is anyone else having trouble entering some sections of the game after the update? I can go to shipments and to the guild screen, but the game goes into the spinning wheel and stays there forever when I try to access the store, events or fleet challenges.

Any recommendations?
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    And why do you think they keep releasing them? Answer: because there are people who either are addicted or have way too much money to spend on a lottery to acquire the toon.

Anyway, nice character. B)
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Is anyone else having trouble entering some sections of the game after the update? I can go to shipments and to the guild screen, but the game goes into the spinning wheel and stays there forever when I try to access the store, events or fleet challenges.

Any recommendations?

Usually this is a bad connection issue.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel wrote: »
    jedibaer71 wrote: »

What's the opposite good? Cause that's the answer.

In this case, the opposite of good would be 5- 7 shards :p
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble entering some sections of the game after the update? I can go to shipments and to the guild screen, but the game goes into the spinning wheel and stays there forever when I try to access the store, events or fleet challenges.

Any recommendations?

Usually this is a bad connection issue.

I always have this happen to me when I'm in game when the client tells me it has to be restarted. it only happens to me then. I find myself coming back in immediately and things are spinning. I have chalked it up to logging back in to soon while the download is kicking off all over the nation/world. I usually turn it off and wait a couple minutes before logging back in. then I dont have the problem.
  • Way to put a movie spoiler in the game with Enfys Nest and their alignment...
  • Over heard at the games home office
    "Hay instead of fixing ships, let's release more Charcters that nobody is asking for from a movie that is bombing at the box office."
  • Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »
    Way to put a movie spoiler in the game with Enfys Nest and their alignment...

Seriously! Solo has been out, what, a weekend plus a couple days? And you include a spoiler in the character traits? Insane!!
    Go Pens!
  • Haha pretty bare content update. Should be renamed very misleading
  • Is anyone else having trouble entering some sections of the game after the update? I can go to shipments and to the guild screen, but the game goes into the spinning wheel and stays there forever when I try to access the store, events or fleet challenges.

Any recommendations?

I’m still having issues with the loading screen locking when I try to enter the shop, events, challenges and ship challenges. I was asked to resfresh and I don’t think it loaded the new character into my account thereby preventing me from getting it in a pack or in the event. Please help.
  • Naz83
    30 posts Member
    Ephran wrote: »

So how exactly would you release new toons that absolutely do not fit the bill of "legendary?" Seriously, complaining about a free 3* is just ridiculous.

Remembering the good old days, when new characters could be farmed in the cantina shop, galactic war shop etc... Just saying...

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    For the incredibly low price of 2 chests of crystals you can 4* Yolo, Vhewie, kaleesi, and bird nest. For the incredibly low low rock bottom price of a couple 12 vaults you can 7* them and be 1 Yando short of a full STR clear team and cash in on those Traya shards.

*Yando is not garunteed to be the next Marquee event. Actual prices may vary as there is a chance of being struck by lighting while reading Wagner whilst sitting under an English Oak Tree in Dudledorf sipping tea from a shot glass you may get other than 5 shards. Yando is also not to be confused with Yandu who believes he is Mary Poppins.

Many porgs died in the making of this sarcasm.

Any recommendations?

I’m still having issues with the loading screen locking when I try to enter the shop, events, challenges and ship challenges. I was asked to resfresh and I don’t think it loaded the new character into my account thereby preventing me from getting it in a pack or in the event. Please help.

• Same problem here on iOS. Spinning wheel on most functions. If I start from a linked device (Android) everything works fine.

Please fix this.
  • The_old1
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2018

Any recommendations?

iOS, spinning wheel and new character also not showing here

EDIT uninstalled and reinstalled, new character is now there and can use the store, and have joined a pit raid
    "If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got"
  • Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    Wait now, is the alignment of the character a spoiler? I haven't seen the movie yet! **** YOU CG! ****?!?
  • Word. ^^
    But I like her as a toon. From BH to these solo toons I think they are well done.
    I know people flip on marquee but I think they are amazing. It’s like here is a free toon with a sandbox mode. Toon is 3*= some gp for ya!
    Wait 3 months- see if any whales or youtubers like them, test them out. If they are wack- ok they can stay 3*. If they are great Star them up.

Maybe it’s because I remember the days of Rex and maul as strictly pay to play with no word of them ever being released to farm.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Naz83 wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »

Remembering the good old days, when new characters could be farmed in the cantina shop, galactic war shop etc... Just saying...

You mean the good old days when characters (especially the good ones) went directly to chromium and nowhere else for an unspecified period of time?
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »

What's the opposite of nearly possible...

Buy a lottery ticket...
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »

What's the opposite of nearly possible...

Buy a lottery ticket...

Always assume the minimum. Always assume we/you are not lucky. Always assume we/you aren’t due. Lol that being said it’s your money- treat yo self!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »
    Way to put a movie spoiler in the game with Enfys Nest and their alignment...

Those that care enough of SW to play a mobile game have most likely seen the movie. Ofc not all, but definitely the majority. They can’t release her months from now

Not necessarily, the game is pretty good even for non-fans. Waiting a few more days before adding Enfys would imo be more considerate. It's probably not that much of a big deal, though, especially in a movie where the line between light and dark is so blurred.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Haha pretty bare content update. Should be renamed very misleading
    That's what the "Hot Fix" tag means.
    While I agree it'd be nice to get a new legendary character--made even nicer when it's for a faction that the metaheads deemed unworthy and we all get to hear them rage that they have to gear characters they don't like--Marquis releases are one of the best things to happen to this game.

Of course Nest is going to sit at 3*, g6 or g7 for a while on my bench. This is opposed to the old way, where she would sit at 50/80 for several months and I would have to pay to even unlock her.

Instead I'll wait a couple months and farm her up to 7* for free.

Patience is a virtue.
    Naz83 wrote: »
    Ah, yeah, the good old days when they gave us Bistan, Bodhi, and Pao in Galactic War and Cantina stores, and gave us Rex, Darth Maul, and Sun Fac (when he was the hottest and newest) in Aurodium packs that cost a couple hundred crystals but were only available to buy if you had first spent over $100USD on other stuff... Yeah, the good old days, right?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.