Territory War: Reporting Guilds

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    So there is one more metric I would like to see instituted in matchmaking. That is average GP per unit. Add up the total number of characters in their effective gp and divide their effective GP by that. Match people based on that. active GP. and effective GP.

I've seen guilds try and manipulate this as well.
    We were up against a team who were all around 2.2m GP and they had a couple of 200k players to drastically lower their average GP. Our average GP was very similar to theirs but they were aside from two token snide accounts far more developed and far superior in every department. You highlight this with support and they don't want to know. I have a guild of demoralised players who despite their best efforts just can't catch a break. Tactics are irrelevant. It's beyond frustrating and totally unfair.

This metric I'm talking about couldn't be "faked" if they instituted it. It wouldn't be GP per player, it would be effective gp divided by active characters. It would make it so a guild full of 4 million GP players couldn't be matched against a guild full of 2 million gp characters by only having half their guild sign up because the effective gp per character wouldn't change. They can't really change that characters per player ratio.

This would basically make it so that a high power guild that only had half of its players sign up will get matched up against another high power guild that only had half of its players sign up instead of against a full guild half as strong.
  • 94M facing 122M right now lmao
  • Dose
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Our opponents separated the guild in half just before the start of the TW. I don't know if this can be considered cheating but it's not fair for smaller guilds.

Their 27 players haver 17M more than our 47...
  • Still broken, still getting overpowered by 30-40 million GP. Come on...
  • Reports of aussie and Canadian guilds using spies to read chat back to 3hrs pre def stage on enemy. Enigma:)
  • Our guild blocks all access to join in def stage to prevent this, but puts an interesting angle on the game. Should not be banned.
  • Reccomend the game Devs incorporate this into twars. The guild with lower gp gets communication Intel. That goes a long way to making it fair, but still random.
  • I hear many guilds drowning, despite pressing the right buttons, using the right tactics. They are calling for help. Help the bombardier. Catch 22.
  • We all have to remember that on average, we will only win twars 50% of the time. If? the game devs get it right. Tactics will throw ur guild +-
  • EduN
    5 posts Member
    Our guild only gets guild with higher PG. all one track up
  • So where are we supposed to leave our “feedback” on the lousy matchmaking. 55M vs 37M. They beat every territory, we couldn’t beat a single one. We’re getting guild members not even trying any more because it’s like this 9 times out of 10.
    Terrible. Please try again with the matchmaking
  • 94M facing 122M right now lmao

Yup, this is how CG keeps its pay for play members happy. They get to set their meta guild up against a bunch Zeta Clone Wars Chewbaccas!
  • Wrotton
    88 posts Member
    138M GP guild (ours) vs a 157 GP guild (them)

and their guild has 24 Trayas. We only have 1
  • 60mil gp (us) versus 103mil gp ( them)
    They have nearly cleared the board with 8hrs still remaing.
    We cannot clear the full walls of all g12 fully zetad squads easy peasy win for them them i guess
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    We always get matched against far stronger guilds (+15-30M gp) which are clearly leaving out some members to be matched against weaker guilds and win easily. And our opponents (when you say life is full of coincidences huh?) are often guilds with at least 2 or 3 whales which deploy a bunch of g12 zeta shopped teams while having barely 2M gp.

Oh wait! This is not a report. This is an exploit you allowed and a way to favor the spender. As usual. Sorry, wrong section!
  • Shellzbutt wrote: »
    60mil gp (us) versus 103mil gp ( them)
    They have nearly cleared the board with 8hrs still remaing.
    We cannot clear the full walls of all g12 fully zetad squads easy peasy win for them them i guess

We had a similar problem with a 40M difference. Even if GP is not factored these guilds have much stronger and deeper teams that you just can’t compete with. Believe GP should be factored and if it is greater then a certain percentage you get paired with another guild.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    I'd like to make this like a diary of your huge fail with this matchmaking:

Us: 82M
    Them: 120M

19 defense spots, so they likely had something like 38 players joining to lower the potential opponent's gp.

I can't even be angry anymore. It just makes me laugh, especially when I read the OP, which is pure comics.
  • Could someone explain this to me:

14cokde0lipk.png

How is it possible for the same person to attack two def teams at the same time?

gd52gx0mh2p4.png

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Darrian wrote: »
    Could someone explain this to me:

14cokde0lipk.png

How is it possible for the same person to attack two def teams at the same time?

gd52gx0mh2p4.png

they went onto a battle the game crashed, when they restart the game it shows them still in battle... they start another battle theres your answer
  • The same name for 2 different players...
  • Ragnir
    118 posts Member
    Another mismatch. Our 148 mill gp vs thier 172 mill gp. They dropped 4 players out of the war so they could purposely get a mismatch. This same guild did this during the last tw to an arena shard mate of mine. His guild is 143 mill gp.
    I'm sure you are aware of this exploit and I hope you find a way to stop it.
    Looking at you Alliance of pi. Thanks for ruining my guilds Tw. We prepare by gearing up tw teams and this is what we get for our efforts?
    Fix this asap please!
  • Does reporting a guild include cheating in by dropping members in order to fight lower powered guilds? We have that exact situation now. They have over 30 3 mil+ members. It is so bad that one player can almost completely fill one node by himself.

Look at this:

Android: https://goo.gl/s9D6Mf
    iOS: https://goo.gl/nXnxyN

Something has to be done about this. We are nowhere near their gp nor can our toons stand up to theirs.

• We are tired of that MM in War ... thats why we are striking ...

j5p6oek1ig4q.jpg
  • GregSL wrote: »

We are tired of that MM in War ... thats why we are striking ...

j5p6oek1ig4q.jpg

Cool story
  • If you can't beat em, join em.
    After an amazing flawless winning streak, we have lost most wars since hitting the 120m gp bracket. Now that we are a little higher we should start exploiting this "active gp" garbage and have a few sit out each war so we face weaker opponents too..
    This war for example, we had 48 enter for a total of 125m. Our opponents are from a150m gp guild that all have traya teams. We have no chance, and haven't even broken the first wall. Our board is already gone. If this is working as intended, then we will start exploiting the matchmaking also.
    Because the reward tiers aren't considered in matchmaking, we can drop enough ppl to be right at 120m for the 3 zeta rewards, and rotate them out. Over 5 wars, those that don't sit out will get 15 zetas, and those that did will get 12. Otherwise, we can continue losing every war against overpowered guilds and get 10.
    This matchmaking system is complete trash.
  • What's worse is that TW was our favorite event before the changes, because our opponents were almost always the same total gp, and it was always very close matches. Everyone was in the edge on their seat, so to speak, trying to get those first attempt wins.
    Now, there's no reason to even battle most wars, the outcome is fixed from the start.
  • I don't understand why guilds would intentionally do this.

Yes, I see how it gives the stronger guild an advantage. But every member that sits out gets nothing. At least losing in the brackets above 120M gives you two zetas and the rest of the rewards. People that sit out get nothing, and those that stay in just get slightly higher rewards than losing, plus one extra zeta.

For scoreboard rankings, the leaderboard ranks based on "GP defeated", not number of wins - so only the guilds that are winning against very high-level GP will show up at the top of the leaderboard.

So I'm trying to see the overall "tactical advantage" for a guild intentionally doing this, versus a guild that chooses to let members who hate TW just sit out.

(I'm not trolling or anything, I legitimately don't understand the rationale for this behavior, and hope someone here can help me see what I'm missing).
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    I don't understand why guilds would intentionally do this.

Yes, I see how it gives the stronger guild an advantage. But every member that sits out gets nothing. At least losing in the brackets above 120M gives you two zetas and the rest of the rewards. People that sit out get nothing, and those that stay in just get slightly higher rewards than losing, plus one extra zeta.

For scoreboard rankings, the leaderboard ranks based on "GP defeated", not number of wins - so only the guilds that are winning against very high-level GP will show up at the top of the leaderboard.

So I'm trying to see the overall "tactical advantage" for a guild intentionally doing this, versus a guild that chooses to let members who hate TW just sit out.

(I'm not trolling or anything, I legitimately don't understand the rationale for this behavior, and hope someone here can help me see what I'm missing).

If a guild of 50 members ask 3 players to sit out on rotation, then by the 17th TW they’ve all missed one, losing out on rewards (inc 3 zetas) once. But they’ve won the other 16 TWs (inc 48 zetas).

If they’d gone into each of those 17 TWs with 50 members they could afford 3 defeats to match the drop out rota results. Any more than 3 defeats and they lose out.

I’m basing this on >120M GP figures, as that’s where the big guilds are all pitched.

Our own guild (~150M GP) lost a couple of members recently and have fought our last 3 TWs with 46 signed up. I must admit, I see the appeal. It’s quite nice setting 2 zones full of zzTraya teams whilst facing at most 20 teams (it has been as low as 0) of any description containing Traya.
  • This Matching System is complete garbage! Plus this team may be exploiting it!

We are matched up to JPN Alliance, who has only 120 mil GP to our 140 BUT...
    they only have 37 members and they are stacked, our top guy matches their #28 guy, plus they are all loaded with 7* Traya... ( we have only 2 trayas) I would think they keep their numbers low to get these kind of mismatches... complete crap, but thanks for the 2 zetas I guess.

cffz23b9tx7o.png

3a43ay2ot2vc.png

• opsok7ywwzcg.png
    What ????