Enfys Nest

Prev1
Harlow
348 posts Member
edited May 2018
Any thoughts on Nest and Cloud Riders introduced as new faction for this Summer ing?

Replies

• ColemanTrebor
    260 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I would love to see them, but should it be an entire new faction?
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Her visual is nice but no need for a new faction.
  • Harlow
    348 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Just wondering. Thinking they may keep with last year's cadence.
  • Harlow
    348 posts Member
    Maybe a Crimson Dawn faction?
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Why don't just make them scoundrels until we get more chars?
    Look at jawas, geos and tuskens, they have their own tag but no one cares.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Hopefully she still has her mask on. All characters seem to lose their menace when their mask is removed (looking at you Kylo Ren).
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    She can have two factions (Scoundrel but the other would be a spoiler to say it here).
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Actually I believe this thread should have a spoiler tag.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Actually I believe this thread should have a spoiler tag.

for listing names of characters? lol. That stuff is everywhere.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Scoundrels aren't quite a functional faction. A few more pieces and maybe it could be. Enfys is a nice candidate and gets my votes, but Solo has a ton of Scoundrel candidates, both light and dark side.

I'd rather see Scoundrels shored up than see a new faction crop up.

As for the helmet, I hope for a Gar Saxon style helmet off in the character viewer, helmet on in battle deal.
    Still not a he.
  • Harlow
    348 posts Member
    Well thry owe us one more... new light side Scoundrel... Young Lando?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    They owe us nothing.

But there's probably more in the pipe.
    Still not a he.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    There's more because star wars fans will buy anything, they make money releasing characters from a movie millions have boycotted because well, star wars fans buy anything :D
  • Why does she not have a Leadership Ability?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    She has plenty, even without a leadership ability.
    Still not a he.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Harlow wrote: »
    Well thry owe us one more... new light side Scoundrel... Young Lando?

young lando may be a legendary event.
    well, i hope he's gonna get a legendary event xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Im a bit disapointed that CG revealed the gender of Enfys nest :( thats a spoiler for sure :(

But I love the toon in the game. (and the movie too)..
  • Angelika wrote: »
    Im a bit disapointed that CG revealed the gender of Enfys nest :( thats a spoiler for sure :(

I don't understand it either why CG revealed the gender. Some key words are within like
    her
    . In other languages you also got
    elle and sa.
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    To be fair, it was revealed months ago in various articles. I don't really see it as a spoiler, as the gender of Enfys has no bearing on the movie.
  • Angelika wrote: »
    Im a bit disapointed that CG revealed the gender of Enfys nest :( thats a spoiler for sure :(

I don't understand it either why CG revealed the gender. Some key words are within like
    her
    . In other languages you also got
    elle and sa.

Could just say it is French.
    Most people have no ideas who this is anyway like myself, I got no clue (didn’t watch the film, I am waiting for reviews and opinion, I want to know if it is worth it!).
  • (didn’t watch the film, I am waiting for reviews and opinion, I want to know if it is worth it!).

It is SOOO worth it. Great movie. Loved every second of it. New Han is tremendous and does a fantastic job. Not once did I long for HF.

It is long, but I did not notice at all.

That's my opinion. Now go see it!!!
  • The movie is mediocre, and as much as I like Enfys, her kit is way too ridiculously good for the minor role that she plays.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    The movie is mediocre, and as much as I like Enfys, her kit is way too ridiculously good for the minor role that she plays.

Thrawn doesn't play any role in any movie.

Remember Wiggs?

Remember Chaze?

Zaul?

EP pre-rework?

GM Yoda (still)?

The power of the toons has never been related to the movies.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Stop getting hung up on lore. A character's power and utility in this game has nothing to do with lore. Zero. Zip. Nada. Nor should it, or the pool of viable characters would be way smaller.
    Still not a he.
  • Well I think the characters power should have something to do with their power in the SW universe, legends or canon, doesn’t matter, CLS resumes that well in my opinion, he should be great and he is!
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    The point of RotJ is Luke isn't that powerful, and his victory is independent of the amount of power he possesses, which is utterly eclipsed by Vader and Palpatine. And Commander Luke isn't even there yet.

If we did it based on power scale, most characters who don't have the Force would be irrelevant.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Well I think the characters power should have something to do with their power in the SW universe

Should or should not, it's plainly obvious it does not so "should" has nothing to do with it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH