Kit Reveal: Enfys Nest

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    KKatarn wrote: »
    I am more surprised she doesn't have a
    Rebel tag
    The Rebel Alliance didn't exist yet. Enfys was just part of one cell that would one day presumably be annexed into the Rebel Alliance.
    Still not a he.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    I am more surprised she doesn't have a
    Rebel tag
    The Rebel Alliance didn't exist yet. Enfys was just part of one cell that would one day presumably be annexed into the Rebel Alliance.
    Same thing can be said about Phoenix squad. Besides it was pretty obvious she was a rebel when she started talking about it while trying to convince Han to join.

• Art team slayed the animations and model for Nest and also the sound effects are super good. PLay with her on 1x and sound ON! Well done CG :D
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Any way to stop her from gaining protection? I know Shock doesn't work
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Same thing can be said about Phoenix squad. Besides it was pretty obvious she was a rebel when she started talking about it while trying to convince Han to join.
    No, it really can't. Phoenix squad was explicitly part of the Rebel Alliance. At the time of the declaration of rebellion, even.
    Still not a he.
  • Raid team Zeta lead Vader, Enfys Nest, Wampa, Hermit Yoda, bb8.
  • Spoiler? Light side and female. .. great job CG
  • Fürkész
    211 posts Member
    Spoiler? Light side and female. .. great job CG

Exactly what I wanted to say. I have seen the movie already, but these things are not obvious for those who see the movie.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Fürkész wrote: »
    Exactly what I wanted to say. I have seen the movie already, but these things are not obvious for those who see the movie.

Glad you are not living in a chinese speaking country, Chinese subtitles translate her name very female-ish...
    Being spoiled very early in the movie by movie itself lol
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Fürkész wrote: »

Well, if someone hasnt seen the movie and comes to a thread revealing a new character from the movie, thats kinda their own fault.

Regardless - Assuming you have a Tank, AOE is the way to ruin Vandors protection regen. But now using AOE is going to power Enfas up and not hurt her enough. This is looking to be an interesting team. Curious what the next characters will bring.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Though as Protection Up is a buff, sources of Buff Block could also counter Enfys.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Though as Protection Up is a buff, sources of Buff Block could also counter Enfys.

Doesn’t sound like it’s a prot up buff, sounds like it’s bonus protection, similar to Wampa
  • Wampa, Fox, Nest? High Damage Inc.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Is it consensus that Nest is top tier? Will we see her in Arena teams at 4*? Or will she only be viable at 7* when farmable?
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Is it consensus that Nest is top tier? Will we see her in Arena teams at 4*? Or will she only be viable at 7* when farmable?

As cool as her kit is- I’m pretty sure attackers need the 7 star treatment. But the prot Up May help
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    159 base speed and daze which removes TM - what more you want? All extra is just a cookie :smiley: and looks like she got tons of extra cookies - very promising and stylish

No rebel tag has a reason at this moment and as rebel she would oil vader's machine. She looks like a great character. Thumbs up!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »

As cool as her kit is- I’m pretty sure attackers need the 7 star treatment. But the prot Up May help

Agreed. At 7* though, that speed and TM removal, I could see her in a lot of Arena teams. It may be awhile though if she’s placed in a single hard node which is highly likely.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

Agreed. At 7* though, that speed and TM removal, I could see her in a lot of Arena teams. It may be awhile though if she’s placed in a single hard node which is highly likely.

A guildie just showed me a pic of a dude in his arena. Running her with a Zaul lead. All maxed out lol.
  • Durango
    113 posts Member
    Can we make that her Bonus protection is either stopped by healing immunity or is actually a buff ? Right now, it's prevented neither by fracture, nor by buff immunity like a buff would be; but is also not prevented by healing immunity. It's a hybrid between protection up buff like Zeb or Kanan can apply and protection regen (like Boba regaining prot on kill), but without the downside of one or another. Considering how powerful it looks (40% on each freaking hit), it looks pretty OP and I don't think a way to limit it (like healing immunity) is too much to ask.
  • A guildie just showed me a pic of a dude in his arena. Running her with a Zaul lead. All maxed out lol.

$$$$$$$£££££££

Or Photoshop lol.

• A guildie just showed me a pic of a dude in his arena. Running her with a Zaul lead. All maxed out lol.

$$$$$$$£££££££

Or Photoshop lol.

Haha. No photoshop
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    It might have been easier to list the abilities she DOESN'T have.

Yikes
  • Durango
    113 posts Member
    I really can't see the logic behind the fact her protection gain isn't stopped by healing immunity like ALL THE OTHER PROTECTION REGEN in the game, such as the different leader (zeta) ability or character like Boba. It's not even a "protection up" buff that can be prevented or dispelled, it's just, for all intent and purpose, virtually identical to protection regen except the regained protection is purple and reset under certain condition. I don't see why it shoudn't be prevented by healing immunity for consistency.

It's not like it would cripple her: Character with healing immunity are not exactly by the hundreds, let alone the vast majority of them aren't even close to be meta.
  • @CoastalJames -- can you elevate the protection gain/regen issue to the devs so there can hopefully be a quick response today on whether it's WAI that it ignores every negative status effect that might otherwise prevent it? I know people in my guild are looking at possibly 7* her, and a quick response might prevent refund issues if it turns out to not be WAI.
  • @CoastalJames -- can you elevate the protection gain/regen issue to the devs so there can hopefully be a quick response today on whether it's WAI that it ignores every negative status effect that might otherwise prevent it? I know people in my guild are looking at possibly 7* her, and a quick response might prevent refund issues if it turns out to not be WAI.

My friend, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I have no more less power than you. I just lean on my broom, smoking cigarettes and occasionally tidying up :wink:

My friend, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I have no more less power than you. I just lean on my broom, smoking cigarettes and occasionally tidying up :wink:

Moderators have repeatedly said on here that they have the ability to bring things to the devs attention from the forums. You should ask them how now that you have the green banner ;)

Moderators have repeatedly said on here that they have the ability to bring things to the devs attention from the forums. You should ask them how now that you have the green banner ;)

Maybe then there are mods...and then there are mods lol ;)

The Green Banner of Righteousness!

xvj89ljb2snf.png
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    @CoastalJames -- can you elevate the protection gain/regen issue to the devs so there can hopefully be a quick response today on whether it's WAI that it ignores every negative status effect that might otherwise prevent it? I know people in my guild are looking at possibly 7* her, and a quick response might prevent refund issues if it turns out to not be WAI.

Whales have Nest at 7*, your wishes are too late.
  • Pieriku
    73 posts Member

yes, that's exactly what I thought when I saw her released... Fortunately, I saw the movie a few days ago.
  • Durango wrote: »
    I really can't see the logic behind the fact her protection gain isn't stopped by healing immunity like ALL THE OTHER PROTECTION REGEN in the game, such as the different leader (zeta) ability or character like Boba. It's not even a "protection up" buff that can be prevented or dispelled, it's just, for all intent and purpose, virtually identical to protection regen except the regained protection is purple and reset under certain condition. I don't see why it shoudn't be prevented by healing immunity for consistency.

It's not like it would cripple her: Character with healing immunity are not exactly by the hundreds, let alone the vast majority of them aren't even close to be meta.

+1. Either change it so that it can be prevented, or elevate everyone else. Zeb, Kanan, and Fulcrum all would benefit from Enfys-style Protection Up.

And again, I'll just say as I have said on other threads, I'm puzzled as to why a minor character with one good fight scene gets such a monstrous kit.