Jedi Luke

Monel
2776 posts Member
So does anyone else notice a pattern with the toon of the month? First Raid Han and now Lando? I may be reaching, but hey that is what the internet of for, but it sure seems like they are telling us which characters will be needed. Next month will be the dead giveaway if it is another ESB type character.

Replies

• Carlmac
    54 posts Member
    Wasn't raid Han from ROTJ?
  • Or it's because there was a new star wars movie centered around Han solo and scoundrels..
  • Monel wrote: »
    So does anyone else notice a pattern with the toon of the month? First Raid Han and now Lando? I may be reaching, but hey that is what the internet of for, but it sure seems like they are telling us which characters will be needed. Next month will be the dead giveaway if it is another ESB type character.

Raid han is his ANH version. I don't expect lando to be involved since he doesn't really meet luke until luke lost his hand to vader at the end.

As far as I can tell the most likely 5 toons are:
    Cls (duh)
    R2 (pretty much accompanies luke up to fighting vader)
    Hoda (plays a big role in training luke)
    Capt. Han (wampa rescue)
    Spare for a Rogue Squadron pilot (wedge or new yet to be released toon for Battle of Hoth sequences )

Less likely (imo)
    ROLO (basically doesn't fight alongside luke at all in ESB, would require breaking with the movie or missions not involving luke; also likely to cheese off a fair bit of community since we can't panic farm her & packs would be the worst heroes journey cash grab yet)

Lando (similar to ROLO mission wise)

Chewie (maybe but we don't have an OT version yet; similar mission issues to lando/rolo; would be a pretty **** cash grab move to require him for missions that don't use cls)
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    Young lando is to come
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Or it's because there was a new star wars movie centered around Han solo and scoundrels..

this is more likely, but you never know what they are planning