PSA: Getting your free Kylo Ren shards

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
EA/CG are giving everyone a single Kylo Ren shard for free every day for about a week. But to get it, you must log in "fresh" to the game once every 24 hours. If you are the type to leave the game connected for long periods while doing other things, make sure you disconnect and reload once in a while. I am not 100% sure if you will lose them if this isn't done, but I've seen it happen in other games.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• THE SKY IS FALLING!! Ohh, wait... thats just a drop of rain.

Dont freak out. You still get the shard even if you dont log out.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Never said anything about the sky falling. I've just always received the shard the first time I do a "clean" login in a day and wanted to tell others.
  • Nice, free potato chips. Maybe one day we will have enough for a handful or small bowl. :p
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Mine just appears in inbox. Today after I finished an arena a 1 popped up on inbox it was there.
  • I believe if you let the game sit idly for a really long time it forces you to refresh the game.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Okay never mind. :)