Sion needs a slight nerf

xNine
82 posts Member
Sion shouldn't be able to time out teams. His hatred shouldn't be able to go off as soon as he revives, that's the most broken thing in the whole game. He shouldn't be able to 1v3 or 1v4 whole teams. If you guys don't agree you're insane.

Replies

• Options
    I disagree, and I'm perfectly sane. Do you realize Enfys will soon be able to outdo Sion? Meta teams change with time
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I disagree, and I'm perfectly sane. Do you realize Enfys will soon be able to outdo Sion? Meta teams change with time

I literally just faced sion with enfys on my team and we got wrecked. You're wrong.

I understand you probably whaled out on sion and is probably blinding you. It should not require an annihilate just to deal with sion. It's ridiculous that you have to fight fire with fire. There should be other counters available.

All I'm saying is that sion should not be able to instantly get 100% turn meter upon death and immediately go into hatred again. That is utterly ridiculous
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    The ignorance
    https://youtu.be/fNOhzUEjt1o
    Go to 14:09 and you tell me RJT is a low burning fire.
  • Options
    You don’t need a Sion nerf, but you do need better tactics,
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    You guys are EA brainwashed robots, makes sense since they ban ppl who disagree. Sion should not be able to 1v3 RJT, R2D2, and Nest. If you guys can't see the ridiculousness in that then I can't lobby anymore because that's the best factual evidence I can show.
  • Options
    xNine wrote: »
    You guys are EA brainwashed robots, makes sense since they ban ppl who disagree. Sion should not be able to 1v3 RJT, R2D2, and Nest. If you guys can't see the ridiculousness in that then I can't lobby anymore because that's the best factual evidence I can show.

Name calling, nice way to lose your point.

FYI I don’t use Sion, I don’t have him built, and I don’t think your squad down to jtr r2 and nest is good enough, read sions abilities , and think, you are down to three chars with weak attacks, . . And expect to win against a pseudo tank that gets hatred after ten hits? Iirc the description,

Try research before insults, you will achieve better results.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Acolyte and Zombie can duo hundreds of characters at the same time (as long as theres no aoe), so no, the 1v3 or 1v4 succeas of a character doesnt determine if its balanced or not. Sion is fine, I face him every day and he's never an issue. Zolo can one hit my ep, thats a much bigger threat to me, just to give an example.
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Name calling, nice way to lose your point.

FYI I don’t use Sion, I don’t have him built, and I don’t think your squad down to jtr r2 and nest is good enough, read sions abilities , and think, you are down to three chars with weak attacks, . . And expect to win against a pseudo tank that gets hatred after ten hits? Iirc the description,

Try research before insults, you will achieve better results.

Good explanation! RJT a heroes journey character, R2D2 a legendary character, and the second most Hardy character in the game Enfys Nest are considered weak. Read his abilities as if that'd make a difference? The reality is that you need an anihilate.

Also where's your research? I just posted evidence which is my form of research.
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Acolyte and Zombie can duo hundreds of characters at the same time (as long as theres no aoe), so no, the 1v3 or 1v4 succeas of a character doesnt determine if its balanced or not. Sion is fine, I face him every day and he's never an issue. Zolo can one hit my ep, thats a much bigger threat to me, just to give an example.

Yeah that acolyte zombie combo is easily counterable unlike Sion who only has 1 single counter
  • Options

I literally just faced sion with enfys on my team and we got wrecked. You're wrong.

I understand you probably whaled out on sion and is probably blinding you. It should not require an annihilate just to deal with sion. It's ridiculous that you have to fight fire with fire. There should be other counters available.

All I'm saying is that sion should not be able to instantly get 100% turn meter upon death and immediately go into hatred again. That is utterly ridiculous

You know the characters' performance depends on the stars, gear, mods and level? Did you face a Sion with equal equipment and using the best tactics?
    The teams performance depends on how you use it.

Oh, and just to make things clear, I'm a f2p and I'm farming Sion. Slowly, but I'm doing it.
    You wan to deal with Sion? Stun him, cleanse the debuffs, debuff his team. These are only 3 ways to counter him
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Take out Sion before the cooldown. It's really not that difficult. I take down 7*, g12 Sion every day. If you don't want to bother with him early, stun him and leave him until later. Buff block so he can't taunt. Attack smart.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Or be smart and kill him before he gets hatred. If you let him get to hatred, its your own fault. He is a taunting tank. Its not like you dont have the opportunity to do so.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Roopehun wrote: »

Yeah that acolyte zombie combo is easily counterable unlike Sion who only has 1 single counter

You mean just using Tenacity Up after he aoes and then he can't apply anymore Pain and won't get hatred off?
    Or using extremely high dps so it only takes a few hits to take him out rather than 10 so he doesn't get hatred off immediately? (Wampa says hi)
    Ohhhh you meant Annihilate.... you know there are other skills that prevent revives.... Execute. Isolate. Deathmark. Just saying.... more than one counter even when you use the narrow mindset of stopping the revive after he's got hatred off.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    personally i disliked the zombi/acolyte cheese more than sion. He's probably better and harder to counter, but not that cheesy.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    OP clearly has no interest in changing tactics or team to beat Sion. Move along.
  • Options
    If you focus Sion early in the match he’s not problem at all.
  • Options
    You need a flexible roster.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Options
    Only thing that annoys me with Sion, is the pain debuff lasts more than 1 turn.

If that was just a 1 turn debuff it'd be balanced.

Nothing worse than having to hit auto for a minute and hope your toons survive until they can finally attack someone else.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Only thing that annoys me with Sion, is the pain debuff lasts more than 1 turn.

If that was just a 1 turn debuff it'd be balanced.

Nothing worse than having to hit auto for a minute and hope your toons survive until they can finally attack someone else.

Shock/buff imunity/cleanse pain
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Options
    Absolutely.

I could change my entire team to deal with it.

Thx

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Absolutely.

I could change my entire team to deal with it.

Thx

Well 1 character but sure why not change your entire team if you can't handle one character
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    If you can't deal with it otherwise then yes you need to change your team. That's a much more likely way to success than hoping for a nerf that will never come because it's not needed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Sion shouldn't be able to time out teams. His hatred shouldn't be able to go off as soon as he revives, that's the most broken thing in the whole game. He shouldn't be able to 1v3 or 1v4 whole teams. If you guys don't agree you're insane.

You are aware that the last time the Devs nerfed a character was back in January of 2016? There have been other characters like Sion that are hard to counter, and the Devs didn't nerf them. Sometimes, they even went as far as to say that they have no plans to.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Options
    They do have an every increasing OP problem, that makes older toons ever more useless, which is done on purpose for $ but is not appreciated by the majority of the player base.

I want a reason to build up Sidious, or Kylo. Not a reason to stop playing cause they moved the goal posts so far away that I am back to an effective "square one" with my farming. Well maybe square two.

2.7 mil GP and 2 years in and I still can't relax with my farming! ugh. How many crystals is 2 years of RL time worth? I want a partial refund ;).
  • Options
    They should just need every toon at the same time instead of one at a time and give us the real millunium falcon
  • Options
    Also, they need to have a reset option for zombie
  • Options
    Another post of "I can't beat a character so it needs nerfed" I'm tired of these. I actually do have sion g12 7 star. And no I didn't spend a cent on the game. I'm 100% ftp. If you focus your farming you can get new characters fairly quickly. I saved crystals and bought packs then saved crystals for the store. But leaving sion beside, traya leads and nest are a pain. I don't have traya and don't have nest high enough to be useful but I'm not going to say they need nerfed because I don't have them. Instead I will work at beating them. That may mean farming alt arena characters to broaden my roster. That is the point of the game.