Some answers about mods would be good

evoluza
2619 posts Member
> can we get a time when 6dot or higher arrive
> do you guys plan on some upgrading system to use 5dot to upgrade into a 6 dot or something like that?
> managment: searching mods, sorting them (highest speed, protection...), not switching between characters to place mods that are placed.
>last are different stats: counter chance, take a second turn chance, first round immunity and other stuff that's equally to speed.
Also a new level cap and gear cap would help % stats, attack, health, protection to be more equal to speed.

Replies

• Don't get your hopes up. I asked the same question before and people just complained about increased character development prices and while I like the mod ideas of 6 dot mods and different abilities for them I don't see that kind of stuff ever happening. This game has a tendency of not doing what players want and odds are that even if we got mod enhancements like you described that would mean the devs would have to severely nerf all the characters in order to not overpower them.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    When they know more, we will know more.

It's all speculation, they have not stated they are coming, any talk about them is just guessing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    evoluza wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

It's all speculation, they have not stated they are coming, any talk about them is just guessing.

They sayed stuff like that is there to be inproved. We really have nothing to go forward and that's annoying. So I hope they are coming sooner then later. Also if they only reales 6 dot and you have to farm them from the beginning without making use of 5 dots, they will get a lot of bad comments on the Forum.
    A dev comment would help to prepare people what will come.

If they made new mods a whole new farm, they would probably break the community and the game. But as they have not stated any plans to do anything, there is no reason to create stress where there is none.

Any information coming out will be when they know what they are doing. No one knows what if anything is coming.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

They sayed stuff like that is there to be inproved. We really have nothing to go forward and that's annoying. So I hope they are coming sooner then later. Also if they only reales 6 dot and you have to farm them from the beginning without making use of 5 dots, they will get a lot of bad comments on the Forum.
    A dev comment would help to prepare people what will come.

If they made new mods a whole new farm, they would probably break the community and the game. But as they have not stated any plans to do anything, there is no reason to create stress where there is none.

Any information coming out will be when they know what they are doing. No one knows what if anything is coming.

Will you and the other mods(sympathisers) be supporting their decision if they release 6* 7* mods, w/o any way to upgrade our current ones?
    #justasking