boii
19 posts Member
edited June 2018
Currently I have them at this https://swgoh.gg/u/boii/collection/?f=first-order
I was thinking of
KRU(L) 7* from cantina after KR
CP already 7*
KR 7* from cantina
FOTP 7* from light and dark hard battles (fleet store)
FOO as he's obtainable from the catina store or should I go for another one?

I assume aiming for G9 is the goal and get some speed by mods I'm currently going for my phoenix squad so not actively going for this as I have no clue how hard it is to get BB-8

Replies

• ManuG
    131 posts Member
    Not sure about the difficulty of the event since this will be my first time but I will run the same squad you mentioned above all of them 7* g9 and I'm assuming to get bb8 without no problems switching my arena mods.
  • Drop Phasma.

Use Executioner ;)
  • boii
    19 posts Member
    Drop Phasma.

Use Executioner ;)

She was my first 7* :p such an easy store farm
    My phoenix squad is finaly 7*ed so I will now 7* FO and see if I have time to go for him too.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Best squad is foe, foo, fost, kru, Ren. Phasma is not used. Fotp is only used for ship. Fosftp can be used in raids. If you’re looking for an arena/tw/Tb squad though it’s foe, foo, fost, kru, Ren.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    As someone that has phasma in their first order team for bb8 and tw the only argument to her is that she is an easy farm.
  • The ideal squad is KRU, KR, FOE, FOO, and your pick of FOTP or FOSFTP. FOST is a hard farm, but it gives you the advantage of being able to simultaneously farm for Veteran Smugglers. Unfortunately, you simply don't have the time to get the stars for the upcoming BB8 event. My squad is going to be CP, KR, FOO, FOST, FOTP, simply because that was what I could get to 7* and G8-9, and be able to farm for JTR.
  • boii
    19 posts Member
    but it gives you the advantage of being able to simultaneously farm for Veteran Smugglers.
    What do you mean by this, you mean that it's not farmable from any node or am I missing something on getting FOST.
    Unfortunately, you simply don't have the time to get the stars for the upcoming BB8 event.
    Yeh I'm always one step behind, went for CLS didn't get farmboy 7* when event arrived, then farmed Phoenix didn't get them in time for Thrawn event and now I'm not ready for bb8 but this time I wasn't counting on being on time since I have none of the other resistance needed for JTR.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    What he means by that is the smugglers are farmed from the cantina and so is Executioner. By going for FOST who is a hard node farm, you're free to use the cantina energy to farm the vets instead of farming FOE ahead of them.
  • boii
    19 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    What he means by that is the smugglers are farmed from the cantina and so is Executioner. By going for FOST who is a hard node farm, you're free to use the cantina energy to farm the vets instead of farming FOE ahead of them.

I'm still farming KR and KRU from cantina and FOTP from hard nodes :smiley: And FOO is a nice bonus from cantina store but they are only 4* now I'm hoping to get them 5* before the end of the event so I get bb-8 atleast and start gearing him.