Is there a hard timer past the enrage in p3?

So, this is NOT a bug report... heaven forbid this post be locked off in obscurity, never to be seen again. But....

It's real easy to take traya past enrage in p3 with a zeta Talzin lead, basic attack the sabers, and you can be hitting for 90k + with asajj if she's unique zeta'd and keep the team up. But about half the time, I'll be doing this, and the game will just stop. I'm not sure on an exact number, but I was probably.... 7 to 9 traya stuns past enrage. The team just slowly whittles away when someone dies to isolate and can't be ressed.

Music and idle animations are still going, but the attack buttons disappear, and no one can take a turn, and the options button is grayed out, as if it were the opponent's turn.

So, anyone know if there is a hard enrage built in?

Replies

• Happened two times in a row now. Good times.
  • That is not a "hard timer" that's a bug. Same thing happened in LS TB
  • That is not a "hard timer" that's a bug. Same thing happened in LS TB

That sucks. The game can handle a 45 minute clear of p3 and p4 in HAAT, but not 7 minutes of the Sith Raid.... lovely.
  • Mahbrethir wrote: »
    That is not a "hard timer" that's a bug. Same thing happened in LS TB

That sucks. The game can handle a 45 minute clear of p3 and p4 in HAAT, but not 7 minutes of the Sith Raid.... lovely.

Well that and the raid overall still has some bugs from launch that are still "being looked into" lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>