Next Rey Hero's Journey Speculation

Replies

• JTR had better not return in July when I'm on holiday as there will be no internet in the back and beyond of British Columbia !!

Now I've said it, you just know when she'll be back
  • SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Wow you're right. That totally makes sense. I can't believe nobody has thought of this yet.

Not sure how much sarcasm to read into this? lol. Either way, I hope it's true!

Actually, I hope not, since I've been working hard to get jtr toons, but vet farm is sooooooo slow.
  • JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    Very unlikely that she would come in july since she always come with bb8. It would mean another bb8 in july right after this one. Same with CLS.

It wouldn’t be impossible i guess, but really surprising.
  • AndyG_Doh wrote: »
    JTR had better not return in July when I'm on holiday as there will be no internet in the back and beyond of British Columbia !!

Now I've said it, you just know when she'll be back

Use your Blue Moose reception. How do you think the squirrels stream HULU in those trees.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    How many days does Jedi Training Rey's event run? I am trying to maximize crystal uses in the 100s. Thanks in advance!
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    One weak.
  • No one knows
  • They did promise 2 weeks notice after the last event not being announced just dropped but I doubt that will happen so save as if coming tomorrow.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    No one knows

Lol... you didn't read this, did you? Pretty sure we ALL know it runs for a week.
  • JohnAran wrote: »
    Very unlikely that she would come in july since she always come with bb8. It would mean another bb8 in july right after this one. Same with CLS.

There is nothing always about it. Event came 2 times. First after BB8, second time at the same time as BB8.

In June you already have 3 legendary events, among other things. Not sure Rey and CLS will come too in June. But who knows.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    I hope she will come. There's no point in considering CLS and RJT exclusive characters anymore. Arenas have just 3 teams now from 100 to 1 (one of which is CLS and he doesn't show up in arenas so much anymore). Some dude still goes Rex or GK but they don't have so much viability. NSs disappeared after empire rework. It's just a matter of raids, people need Rey for the sith raid for the most part, so I'm optimist. Some time ago the problem was messing up the meta with with these op fellas, but I think that this is a problem of the past, variety in the arena died back when CLS was released.
  • Ace5
    134 posts Member
    Anyone know general minimums to clear JTR? I looked and there’s too much in search to get an idea.

Just wondering if I should push my vets up to G9 or 10 or if this is doable w g8 and good mods
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Ace5 wrote: »
    Anyone know general minimums to clear JTR? I looked and there’s too much in search to get an idea.

Just wondering if I should push my vets up to G9 or 10 or if this is doable w g8 and good mods

I understand the majority of players leave the vets at G8 but gear the others up higher to compensate - they're all toons that it's worth taking beyond g8 anyway.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    BlueAsh wrote: »
    JohnAran wrote: »

There is nothing always about it. Event came 2 times. First after BB8, second time at the same time as BB8.

In June you already have 3 legendary events, among other things. Not sure Rey and CLS will come too in June. But who knows.

There has never been a Journey event without the corresponding droid event ( so there is actually something always about it). JTR has to come no later than july according to their cadence.
    As I clearly said, it’s not impossible that they would choose to schedule bb8 now and jtr + bb8 in july or even jtr alone in july. It’s just very unlikely.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member

Did it with:
    Scavenger Rey, level 85, g11
    Finn, level 85, g10
    BB8, level 85, g9
    Vet Chewbacca, level 72, g8
    Vet Han Solo, level 65, g8

I had no issue to complete all stages of the event, I just put some good but not great mods on them.
  • End of quarter
    Financial balance
    = Rey in june
    No speculation needed :D
  • Ace5
    134 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »

Did it with:
    Finn, level 85, g10
    BB8, level 85, g9

I had no issue to complete all stages of the event, I just put some good but not great mods on them.

Thanks that’s very helpful! My Rey is there and bb8 and Finn need one peice if gear each. Hopefully will be ready
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    End of quarter
    Financial balance
    = Rey in june

Thats actually a good point
  • QJinX wrote: »
    End of quarter
    Financial balance
    = Rey in june

Thats actually a good point

Ha yup, makes sense! All I know is that my level of engagement in the game is going to steadily degrade the longer I don't have JTR. P1 of STR is agonizing. And I want to start doing heroic already. Still enjoying arena battles, tw, and tb, but I'm ready for more.
  • Globuhl wrote: »

Did it with:
    Finn, level 85, g10
    BB8, level 85, g9

@Globuhl did you have zeta on Fin?
    I assume so but just wondering. I should be ready for JTR if its next week, especially if 2 weeks...but I'm working on getting zetas will possibly be ready to zeta fin by event time...but is it doable without it with vets that low. Mine are lvl 83..chewie is gear 8 1/2 and han is almost gear 8
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Runs for one week with a promise of one-week’s notice before launching the week-Long event.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    Runs for one week with a promise of one-week’s notice before launching the week-Long event.

When do we get our one weeks notice?
  • 7 days before the event starts.
  • 7 days before the event starts.

And I was trying to get the developer to tell us something ahead of time. Drats, you foiled my plan! lol
  • They will let you know 10080 minutes before it comes out
  • They will let you know 10080 minutes before it comes out

What about 604800 seconds?
  • This is the 2nd time for JTR right?
    And the 3rd for CLS?

So does this mean CLS will be in a rotation?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    It would be the third time for JTR, first was in December, second in March. I think that means it would be the fourth for CLS, those two plus the first in August.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    It would be the third time for JTR, first was in December, second in March. I think that means it would be the fourth for CLS, those two plus the first in August.

I agree, fourth time for CLS and third for JTR, not exactly sure, but I believe that is true.
  • TVF wrote: »

I agree, fourth time for CLS and third for JTR, not exactly sure, but I believe that is true.
    Thanks y’all!
    So no rotation then
This discussion has been closed.