Login issue

KausDebonair
1293 posts Member
edited June 2018
Anybody having trouble logging in at this time? I started my haat run for my guild and opened the chat window and the game froze up loading the chat. Tried on and off WiFi. Had to restart the game, now it sticks on the loading cantina screen and says I have a connection issue. Is there an update being pushed I’m not aware of or is it another problem?

*edited title for typo*

Replies

• Options
    Argh. Login ISSUE. Stupid phone.
  • Options
    Lots are having this same issue
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like in game chat is causing slow downs
  • Options
    Yep. It's widespread. Issues on emulator then tried phone and same stuck screen.
  • Options
    Same thing is happening to me. I finished my tank run, but it never showed the attempt over after a few minutes, so I closed the app and now I’m stuck on loading cantina screen.
  • Options
    Same for our guild, stuck loading. 3 cheers for Calamitous Game updates as per usual.
  • Options
    Just having extreme lag, not any login issues.
  • Options
    Aye, same here... and once in a while it will actually connect... but then I try to go somewhere like chat, etc. and the progress wheel takes forever and my connection to game times out. :-(
  • Options
    If it’s just extreme lag, it’s super extreme. Every time I switch apps (like to here or to texting or something) and come back it says connection error. Argh what a pain.

MadIrishman if you see this, just make your run. I logged 0 so I’ll get something at least.
  • Options
    Bugs with the Tb Id recon, incoming chewy shards.....
  • Options
    A free game crash with every LSTB.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Just having extreme lag, not any login issues.

Don't force close your app then .I did and can't come back in
  • Endir
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in a gamę but everything is very słów. My friend is stuck on TB special and can't move
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    Options
    I did close mine and now can’t login again :(
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Same.
    It seems thatTB start crashed all.
  • Options
    Just lovely.
  • Options
    Just as well they rescheduled that last TB so the new update didn’t cause any... ahhh.
  • Options
    Can’t get in. Many experiencing the same.
  • GAS180
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Annoying for arena. As my payout is in 38 mins.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Working now but laggy. Try again fellow player
  • Options
    Havent been able to get in for 3 days...missed sunday funday:(... Habe jad this before and it was lag...bit this tie just stuck at 1MB loading 0% on loading cantina page. Tried all the normal tricks but nothing working. Very sad :(
  • Armatores
    248 posts Member
    Options
    If everything so slow in client, maybe finally CG built Bitcoin farming code in app and finally it started to work?
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    Yip... can't log in.
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    I lost out on a complete mission because I got a restart message
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    It's been glitchy.... Fingers crossed for free stuff.... Lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Was just in game no issues
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yep. Closed and logged back in no issues.

If you are still experiencing issues please report to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>