Kit Reveal: Enfys Nest

1235Next

Replies

• Ahnold T101 just released a video of a 3* G11 Enfys Nest against EP squad, CLS squad and JTR squads and the JTR squad timed out and CLS squad barely beat her..... Just her.. alone...
    Don't make a kit like this if the AI fails soooo badly

Use appropriate tactics, don’t auto, and I don’t know, adapt and overcome. . . . . .
  • Ahnold T101 just released a video of a 3* G11 Enfys Nest against EP squad, CLS squad and JTR squads and the JTR squad timed out and CLS squad barely beat her..... Just her.. alone...

Use appropriate tactics, don’t auto, and I don’t know, adapt and overcome. . . . . .

The defence can't not auto?
    Having her is basically 100% offence win guarantee
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    The sticking point of the video in question is that the AI cannot figure out how to deal with her.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    The sticking point of the video in question is that the AI cannot figure out how to deal with her.

And yet it’s the player that needs to deal with her not the ai , the ai is Defense, the player is offense, it really makes no difference what the ai does on Defense cuz typically speaking the Defense is always trash .
    Ahnold T101 just released a video of a 3* G11 Enfys Nest against EP squad, CLS squad and JTR squads and the JTR squad timed out and CLS squad barely beat her..... Just her.. alone...

Sorry, not true, she doesn’t garuntee you win on offense, and if she is on a winning quad it’s highly likely that the squad is the reason and not solely nest
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    And yet it’s the player that needs to deal with her not the ai , the ai is Defense, the player is offense, it really makes no difference what the ai does on Defense cuz typically speaking the Defense is always trash .
    That is a problem. Not a fact of the universe to double down on.
    Still not a he.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Well Everyone should immediatly put her 3* on a TW defense team. Most people wont take the time to understand her and she is going to cause real problems. Fill your first 4 zones with 60k teams with her and its going to be a bloodbath.

I predict the number of whine threads that appear after the first TW is going to be obscene.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Whats her prot 'regen' based on? Her max health or max prot?

I would assume the 2nd, but Ive seen chars get prot up, which dont have protection at all..
  • SuperPat384
    70 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Roopehun wrote: »

I would assume the 2nd, but Ive seen chars get prot up, which dont have protection at all..
    She gains bonus protection equal to 40% of her max health.

Its based on her max health.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Ahnold T101 just released a video of a 3* G11 Enfys Nest against EP squad, CLS squad and JTR squads and the JTR squad timed out and CLS squad barely beat her..... Just her.. alone...

If only that was true.
  • Roopehun wrote: »

Source? It's not in the kit reveal or the in game text.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Will there be a spot in cantina battles to farm Her? or maybe in dark/light side hard battles?
    The character release cadence is still 4-6 weeks to shipments, then 4-6 weeks to some form of F2P. Whether it's a cantina node, a hard node, or possibly one of the new ship battle nodes that's upcoming.

So usually about 8 - 12 weeks total after initial release toons go FTP? Dying to get hands on Bossk

I know she looks very OP on the surface, and it does seem crazy she can take on 5 HP toons for 5 mins and not die, but essentially this is a meta shake-up to the 2 dominant arena teams, that should be welcomed or things become very boring, so look at the bright side. (and there ARE counters for her, and as noted things like fracture actually make her more powerful so people have to change their game up a little....)

• YaeVizsla wrote: »

Sorry, not true, she doesn’t garuntee you win on offense, and if she is on a winning quad it’s highly likely that the squad is the reason and not solely nest

To any competent player it makes it near a 100% offense win. There are many treya teams on my shard that I couldn't even touch before having nest. Now I beat them with no issue.
  • laresil wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

To any competent player it makes it near a 100% offense win. There are many treya teams on my shard that I couldn't even touch before having nest. Now I beat them with no issue.

And what squad are you using . . . . .
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »

Source? It's not in the kit reveal or the in game text.

I dont know about hers specifically, but the normal protection up buff is based off of health. I think it is done so the rare units that dont have protection like Tie Fighter or Sith Trooper under Nihilus can get protection up.
  • laresil
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I am using rex, nest, nilius, gk, thrawn. Only unit I ever paid for was nest. I can now beat the 5 treya teams in the top of my shard, most of the time losing 0 units.

Here is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUa2d58eiI
  • laresil wrote: »
    I am using rex, nest, nilius, gk, thrawn. Only unit I ever paid for was nest. I can now beat the 5 treya teams in the top of my shard, most of the time losing 0 units.

I will reiterate , the squad you are using is the real reason , nest is not
  • laresil
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Nope, I am not able to win without nest. The daze, tm removal (reason why rest of my team went first), removal of taunts on counter and that 30k on treya in the video is why I won. Nest the whole reason why I win that match.

Remember I said that my speed mods are not as good as the top guys using treya teams. The only reason why I can go first is because nest has 9 more speed than thrawn (most treya teams I fight use thrawn) so I am able to get the 20% tm reduction off first and daze blocks the tm gain from palps lead.
    Without nest the other team goes first and I lose.
    Post edited by laresil on
  • Does crit chance also stack?