Working towards BB8

The below is my first order:

https://swgoh.gg/u/ajffja/collection/?f=first-order

Assuming I can get the 38 shards for FOST in time as well as the 9,037,342 credits required to level up my 7* characters, should I be able to get BB8 to 7* without gearing up any further? I plan on using Captain Phasma's lead, and any purple mats and omegas I get are going to go these characters. I don't think I can afford to go for KRU, because I'm also trying to farm VSHan and VSChewie for JTR. What else can I do to optimize my performance for BB8?

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Maybe, but unlikely. If you can throw arena mods on there and have time to try for a few hours, maybe.
  • Shoulda been working KRU and/or sf tie pilot or FOE. Both much faster farms. Going to need min gear 8, kylo higher, FOST higher if you run him, mine was g9 and got knocked out quick in tier 7. Event was much easier with KRU lead.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Doubtful. I walked over the event with G9 on the characters you've got. You might be able but you'll probably at least need gear 8.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    Hmm... I recommend 8 gear. If you give KR zeta, no more gear up will be needed. But if you do not want to use any zetas, then you should gear up at least VIII I guess...

But I am not sure. I cleared with KRU g11, zKR g12, FOO g10, FOST g8, CP g8... Of course, it was pretty easy to me.
    But still I think you need g8 at least...
  • OK. So my top gear priority will be G8 for everyone I already have, and then G9 when and if I can before the event. Thanks.
  • This is my BB-8 FO squad. I hope it works.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ajffja/squads/86050/
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    It'll be tight, but I'd transfer the mods on phasma to your FOO. You want him the fastest by far. Keep throwing gear and better mods on until the event in ten days. Plus the seven day run-time, you'll be able to tinker with it and should finish it off.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It'll be tight, but I'd transfer the mods on phasma to your FOO. You want him the fastest by far. Keep throwing gear and better mods on until the event in ten days. Plus the seven day run-time, you'll be able to tinker with it and should finish it off.

I swapped mods around.
    Better?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Yup!
  • I have BB-8. Thank you for all the help.