ideas against traya?

hi to the swgoh-universe,

yesterday it was finally time that I almost went crazy...

opponent had traya (leader), nihilus, sion, sith trooper and thrawn...

lost 7 fights in a row, no matter what i tried. fight 8 i won with a lot of luck and it was soooo close. (new rey leader, bb8, r2, ips and enfys)

i know that counter attacks and assists are being punished and i don't have a zeta for palpatine...

but my vader has one. why can't a fast vader and a fast sidious win against this team? in the best case there are 6 damage over time on the "current meta" quickly, what means, they loose 30% health in every round. (traya cleans every debuffs with 5% health damage to the cleaned character, but vaders leader ability prolongs these debuffs.
solves the 10% healing for attacking a debuffed opponent the problem for the traya team?

and: traya cleans the debuffs AT THE BEGINNING of a round of a sith-ally, so the damage over time debuff work before he is cleaned (and causes once more damage)?

since some days we hava trayas in our arena, it will be more in the future, but now i have to face the problem.

some ideas or answers?

thanks and greetings

Replies

• hmmm, 6 hours without any idea? today i burned 5 fights against another traya-team. she is a strong hero, for me too strong. many player, who for now cannot play in a heroic-guild will have difficult weeks and months in their arena-shards...
    so all i can do is wait for unlocking traya... ;-(
  • EP lead teams with thrawn CAN win against traya teams. Or just switch to the DANGER ZONE!(all caps cus I always yell it in my head when I type it) wedge(L), biggs, raid Han, CLS and r2
  • hi syrup, tja, my palpatine doesn't have his zeta on leadership. my wampa is 6* gear 9, sion 5*...

but i fear, the good old times, when climbing in the arena was easy is finished. if i need 3/4/5 fights to beat a traya-team i can forget it.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    d
  • Or run enfys
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Night Sisters work fine for me. Only MT does any kind of assist, on her special and the only buff is zombies taunt. Don't even need crits when Plague is eating them away and the tmr from Asajj lead is really helpful.

I run zzAsajj (L), zMT, zDaka, paper zombie and...Talia believe it or not. Easily climb to 1st on a launch shard but they all have between +110 to +125 speed.

Plague is also tech to beat Enfys...
    Post edited by Poxx on
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    I just beat a zEP lead team with zTreya, zDN, zThrawn, and zSion. I used CLS titans team. Stun Thrawn with shoots first, CLS use the force on Sion, R2 smoke screen with GK exposed. Don’t fracture right away - feed TM and protection to CLS to get a second use the force on Treya by turn 3. Focus Han attacks on EP and finish off Sion. The rest go down pretty easy. Don’t use GK cleanse, it just feeds TM to sith under EP lead. if you have sith Trooper instead of Thrawn, stun Treya off the bar instead and use the force on ST.
  • Use threxus. Get traya out asap(she's pretty squishy w/o the bonus prot).
    Don't use ten. up or any group buffs/attacks until traya is dead. Fracture sion in the mean time.
    Go after sion next. Gets tricky if they have palp instead of SiT.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Best counter team to anything with the 3 Sith has Thrawn leading Magmatrooper and pretty much your choice of many empire toons. Zion is the weak link here him trying to apply pain when attacked procs Magmatroopers unique gains 70 per turn meter if resists or gets debuffed. Thrawns lead gives a additional 20 per turn meter for the same. This creates a loop that turns Magma into Machine gun Magma. Here’s a video of me beating a trayas Enfy nest squad. My mods are shown in there I have great mods mostly just need a fast Thrawn though to go first. https://youtu.be/f2E99g9-1KA Best thing about this it’s free to play and you should have them since you need for Darkside Territory battles. Hope helps
  • hi jabba!

if you believe it or not, the imperial troopers were my last „team“-project. but magma trooper i have to gear.

thanks for your good idea!

it brings hope to maaaaaany players in good guilds, who - for now - cannot finish the heroic sith raid. more/less every day a new traya-team appears in the arena. but the cleaning of traya and the punished counterattacks make her very strong!

• Ep lead IPD
  • LordBane452501
    154 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    You can try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn0K0p3uYBE :smile:

(with apologies for the left-side strobo effect)
  • wow! now i understand the meaning of the "danger-zone"...
  • DistavioNi
    70 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    hi to the swgoh-universe,

yesterday it was finally time that I almost went crazy...

opponent had traya (leader), nihilus, sion, sith trooper and thrawn...

lost 7 fights in a row, no matter what i tried. fight 8 i won with a lot of luck and it was soooo close. (new rey leader, bb8, r2, ips and enfys)

i know that counter attacks and assists are being punished and i don't have a zeta for palpatine...

but my vader has one. why can't a fast vader and a fast sidious win against this team? in the best case there are 6 damage over time on the "current meta" quickly, what means, they loose 30% health in every round. (traya cleans every debuffs with 5% health damage to the cleaned character, but vaders leader ability prolongs these debuffs.
    solves the 10% healing for attacking a debuffed opponent the problem for the traya team?

and: traya cleans the debuffs AT THE BEGINNING of a round of a sith-ally, so the damage over time debuff work before he is cleaned (and causes once more damage)?

since some days we hava trayas in our arena, it will be more in the future, but now i have to face the problem.

some ideas or answers?

thanks and greetings

https://youtu.be/8lNE9sWnrbc

It will be much easier if is traya(l)
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Lots of youtubers are doing possible Traya counter vids, I just steal ideas from them really
  • Azrul
    57 posts Member
    Try this one - Rey scavenger GK droids.

https://youtu.be/rSnagM_tqlw
    order 66 41st division lead. European reset
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    Best counter team to anything with the 3 Sith has Thrawn leading Magmatrooper and pretty much your choice of many empire toons. Zion is the weak link here him trying to apply pain when attacked procs Magmatroopers unique gains 70 per turn meter if resists or gets debuffed. Thrawns lead gives a additional 20 per turn meter for the same. This creates a loop that turns Magma into Machine gun Magma. Here’s a video of me beating a trayas Enfy nest squad. My mods are shown in there I have great mods mostly just need a fast Thrawn though to go first. https://youtu.be/f2E99g9-1KA Best thing about this it’s free to play and you should have them since you need for Darkside Territory battles. Hope helps

I have seen that Fracturing Sion when Magma goes crazy is better because then Sion is prevented from Held by Hatred.

Whatever works best for you.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • hmmm, triumvirat with thrawn gives my rebells a good chance, but palpatine lead, triumvirat and vader are very difficult, tried it with cls lead (wedge/biggs/raidhan/thrawn) and same squad with wedge lead... fiasko!!
    also my rey and her droids and thrawn didn't work, also not my enfys (zeta, but only 4*)

i am really curious, how it could go.

and my troopers are still to weak, and magmatrooper has 7*, but not more... :-(
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Try searching the other 3567 threads. Gl op!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you