Next Rey Hero's Journey Speculation

Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    It would be the third time for JTR, first was in December, second in March. I think that means it would be the fourth for CLS, those two plus the first in August.

I agree, fourth time for CLS and third for JTR, not exactly sure, but I believe that is true.
    Thanks y’all!
    So no rotation then

Cls is after JTR because daring droid is after pieces and plans .

• Options
    It would be the third time for JTR, first was in December, second in March. I think that means it would be the fourth for CLS, those two plus the first in August.

I agree, fourth time for CLS and third for JTR, not exactly sure, but I believe that is true.
    Thanks y’all!
    So no rotation then

Yes.
    What I am asking - Yoda , palp other legendaries are every other month.
    Looking to see if heroes journey can be depended on a similar timeline.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options

Thanks y’all!
    So no rotation then

Yes.
    What I am asking - Yoda , palp other legendaries are every other month.
    Looking to see if heroes journey can be depended on a similar timeline.

Nope
  • Options
    Nope, those cantina nodes with the veteran smugglers are just killing me, and so is Finn.

I'm lucky I've got my First Order ready to get BB-8 honestly. But as a (mostly) F2P I'm used to, and fine with, that.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    7 days before the event starts.

And I was trying to get the developer to tell us something ahead of time. Drats, you foiled my plan! lol

A Moderator, not Dev. Moderators are like Volunteers that help members to the proper channels for the most effective answer. Mods have guidelines to follow and enforce, we do everything for our love of the game and to help members.
    :)
  • Options
    Maybe I’m remembering wrong, but didn’t the r2 event come alone once? Not the very first one, but sometime afte CLS. I could be wrong but I remember a sole r2 event once.
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    7 days before the event starts.

And I was trying to get the developer to tell us something ahead of time. Drats, you foiled my plan! lol

A Moderator, not Dev. Moderators are like Volunteers that help members to the proper channels for the most effective answer. Mods have guidelines to follow and enforce, we do everything for our love of the game and to help members.
    :)

I'm just crackin wise, I know you guys are just a tad bit ahead in the intel game.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    One weak.

Definitely one weak spelling effort.

But in all seriousness it runs for a week and should coincide with bb8
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe I’m remembering wrong, but didn’t the r2 event come alone once? Not the very first one, but sometime afte CLS. I could be wrong but I remember a sole r2 event once.

Yes it has. Last time r2 was alone. Time before that was with cls
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    I hope she will come. There's no point in considering CLS and RJT exclusive characters anymore. Arenas have just 3 teams now from 100 to 1 (one of which is CLS and he doesn't show up in arenas so much anymore). Some dude still goes Rex or GK but they don't have so much viability. NSs disappeared after empire rework. It's just a matter of raids, people need Rey for the sith raid for the most part, so I'm optimist. Some time ago the problem was messing up the meta with with these op fellas, but I think that this is a problem of the past, variety in the arena died back when CLS was released.

Rex has no viability? imo it is the single best <1min counter to zep teams (w/o traya).
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Options
    End of quarter
    Financial balance
    = Rey in june
    No speculation needed :D

I hate it that I understand this because I work in finance.
    Ace5 wrote: »
    Anyone know general minimums to clear JTR? I looked and there’s too much in search to get an idea.

Just wondering if I should push my vets up to G9 or 10 or if this is doable w g8 and good mods

Leave them at g8. U can get srey and bb8 to higher gear and finn is debatable depending on whether u’re gonna zeta him.
  • RunchGwar
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone know general minimums to clear JTR? I looked and there’s too much in search to get an idea.

Just wondering if I should push my vets up to G9 or 10 or if this is doable w g8 and good mods

For what it's worth, I could not for the life of me do it with everyone at G8. But I kept the vets at G8, bumped Rey and Finn to G9, and beat it first try after that. No zeta on Finn, but most of the omegas on him, Rey, and Chewie.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Landale3 wrote: »
    I speculate both CLS and JTR in July. They're already having 3 legendary events in June. ...but then, I'm only hoping she doesn't come back until July (dumb vets), so that definitely factors into my speculation ;)

I'm with you. Would like to omega some attacks. Otherwise im ready by time bb8 drops again
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Yes it has. Last time r2 was alone. Time before that was with cls

While that is true, first gap for jtr was 3 months and it has been 3 months since. I’d at least get my vets to near 7* even if i’m cynical about jtr coming back.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    RunchGwar wrote: »

For what it's worth, I could not for the life of me do it with everyone at G8. But I kept the vets at G8, bumped Rey and Finn to G9, and beat it first try after that. No zeta on Finn, but most of the omegas on him, Rey, and Chewie.

That's what I was hoping. Only need one more piece for Finn to be G9. I seem to remember the devs saying that the event was designed with the vets being G7 in mind.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    RunchGwar wrote: »

That's what I was hoping. Only need one more piece for Finn to be G9. I seem to remember the devs saying that the event was designed with the vets being G7 in mind.

Cool, who wants the vets anyway?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Ridiculous that they make you farm two essentially useless characters this far into the game and then you don't even really need to have them that strong anyways. Just a total waste of resources that would be better spent elsewhere.

It'd be the equivalent of Jedi Luke being released and it turns out you need Gamorean Guard and Lobot at 7*.
  • AndyG_Doh
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It'd be the equivalent of Jedi Luke being released and it turns out you need Gamorean Guard and Lobot at 7*.
    Don't give CG ideas !!
  • Options

Hey, they'll probably make C-3P0 a requirement, and he's just as useless. xP
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Ridiculous that they make you farm two essentially useless characters this far into the game and then you don't even really need to have them that strong anyways. Just a total waste of resources that would be better spent elsewhere.

As a new player... I used the vets to 3 star both heists last tier

Made me a use for them
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

As a new player... I used the vets to 3 star both heists last tier

Made me a use for them

Same
  • Options
    Same story for me, except with Vandor Chewy. A toon I have no intention (currently) to ever use again.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    There's a week between BB-8 and R2. I speculate RJT will be during that week, and CLS will be the week after R2.

what about the GMY event during that week? his starts after bb8 and ends before r2
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    There's a week between BB-8 and R2. I speculate RJT will be during that week, and CLS will be the week after R2.

what about the GMY event during that week? his starts after bb8 and ends before r2

That's true. But if JTR is in June, she has to overlap something. That was just my guess. Second guess would be that she overlaps BB-8.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Datamining has been proven very accurate in some cases (heists).

I have no clue how accurate this is. Not willing to believe or disbelieve at this point.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Patrixon wrote: »
    She is back on 14 june,ec9c8yhbstc4.png

Well if that's true it should be on the calendar tomorrow.

Would explain why they haven't been talking much recently.
  • Options
    Datamining has been proven very accurate in some cases (heists).

I have no clue how accurate this is. Not willing to believe or disbelieve at this point.

We will know tomorrow, but I would say that the probability of her returning is high, with BB8 returning as well. Maybe not the 14th, but a day or so after?
  • IceNine
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Officially 6/14-6/20
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    Options
    IceNine wrote: »
    Officially 6/14-6/20

Source?
  • IceNine
    48 posts Member