Endor Escalation - Bonus Tier

Pieriku
73 posts Member
I'd like to know what kind of team is required to beat the bonus tier of the Endor Escalation event.
I'm about to 7-star Wicket and wanted to know if my ewoks would be good enough to beat it.

Replies

• PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    To my knowledge you can use any team you want to fight the bonus tier. Only the 1st tier requires ewoks and to attempt the bonus tier you need 7* wicket but you dont have to use him or ewoks. Same for the mother talzin event.
  • Pieriku
    73 posts Member
    So not that hard to beat ? Or is difficulty greatly increased compared with the normal one ?
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    I havent gotten their yet but from what ive heard they are not hard to beat.
  • CapGaSP
    313 posts Member
    Tier 2 allows any characters that are 7-Star. The health and damage of the enemies goes up a fair bit, but you should be able to quickly construct a team to master it given the rather open requirements.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Any top team such as zzpalp team, jtr team, titans will have no trouble. I tend to use ewoks though just cos its fun.
  • Wait. Why do we have a dev response in this 5 comment thread, but not on the 1.4k comment ship megathread?
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Wait. Why do we have a dev response in this 5 comment thread, but not on the 1.4k comment ship megathread?

Maybe because this one can be answered in one sentence?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CapGaSP
    313 posts Member
    Wait. Why do we have a dev response in this 5 comment thread, but not on the 1.4k comment ship megathread?

I don't work on ships. I am the Event Designer, and that's what I can comment on/talk about.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

I don't work on ships. I am the Event Designer, and that's what I can comment on/talk about.

Understood. Hope every dev was as indulging as you tbh.
    Ps. The events are a blast generally, keep it up!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

This. And because @CG_CapGaSP is awesome. :)

All of the events are fantastic - and somehow getting better. Keep up the excellent work.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*