Next Rey Hero's Journey Speculation

124Next

Replies

• CG_SBCrumb
    12:56PM in Dev Announcements and News
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are excited to announce that Rey’s Hero's Journey will be back on June 14 through June 20th. From being a scavenger on Jakku to the destruction of Starkiller Base, battle through the iconic moments of Rey's hero's journey. Completing this event unlocks Jedi Training Rey!

Don’t have the full team ready to earn Jedi Training Rey? Pieces and Plans will run simultaneously with Rey’s Hero’s Journey so you can earn BB-8 and complete your Resistance team.

So probably means CLS back during Daring Droid event later this month. That would be 5 legendary events this month..interesting.
    Plus the new heroes from Solo movie.
  • AniSolo
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I read they are "SO EXCITED" to announce the Rey event is coming and SIMULTANEOUSLY with Bb8 to complete the resistance team! Well, guess what.. I'm SO excited to see you run the two events together at the same days being one character essencial to get the other. Are you kidding me? Last year when Luke was close, you used to launch the R2 event at least one month before. Isn't that more logic? Or is this game for paid users only?

Bye.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Last year?

Please tell me you haven't been playing this long and aren't ready.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    AniSolo wrote: »
    I read they are "SO EXCITED" to announce the Rey event is coming and SIMULTANEOUSLY with Bb8 to complete the resistance team! Well, guess what.. I'm SO excited to see you run the two events together at the same days being one character essencial to get the other. Are you kidding me? Last year when Luke was close, you used to launch the R2 event at least one month before. Isn't that more logic? Or is this game for paid users only?

Bye.

That's never been the case. R2 came back a week before CLS was first introduced but ran for 2 weeks if I remember correctly. So far everytime the Droid required came back no more than a few days before the HJ event. Stop acting like a child, your post is mostly false and a massive over reaction to your own lies. If you don't have BB-8 unlocked at all then just save your credits. However if you don't even have BB-8 at all I kinda doubt you have the Vets and so probably aren't ready regardless. Just calm down.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2170 posts Member
    edited June 2018

Bye.

If people aren't ready by the 3rd iteration of an event (long term players) then that is on them. Stop throwing a hissy fit if you're not ready.

And cool story
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Thank God I have YOU guys to tell me how to play this game. Guess what I'm not going to miss such a lame game community either.
  • AniSolo wrote: »
    Thank God I have YOU guys to tell me how to play this game. Guess what I'm not going to miss such a lame game community either.

Sounds like a win-win for everyone. Bye.
  • Balthasar666
    254 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Thank God I have YOU guys to tell me how to play this game. Guess what I'm not going to miss such a lame game community either.
    so YOU having no idea how to plan is now again the fault of others?
    where is the problem in saving credits in a timeframe of 2 weeks to level up bb8 and saving gear to get him to at least gear 8?
    you still have plenty of time to do so
    there will be at least 2 credit heists in this timeframe i would guess
    and if you dont waste every bit of gear until then but instead save it (look up what bb8 needs) you have more than enough time
    you dont need to get rey on day one
    there is a week to get bb8, level and gear him and get rey

if the other 4 characters are nowhere near the requirements by now its totally up to you

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    so YOU having no idea how to plan is now again the fault of others?
    where is the problem in saving credits in a timeframe of 2 weeks to level up bb8 and saving gear to get him to at least gear 8?
    you still have plenty of time to do so
    there will be at least 2 credit heists in this timeframe i would guess
    and if you dont waste every bit of gear until then but instead save it (look up what bb8 needs) you have more than enough time
    you dont need to get rey on day one
    there is a week to get bb8, level and gear him and get rey

if the other 4 characters are nowhere near the requirements by now its totally up to you

No need to give advice to someone who is quitting.

(lol)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • There should be no surprise she was coming. Like in my case (and probably many others), last time BB8 came around I was not ready, but worked non stop on First Order followed by Vets to get ready for both events.
  • AndyG_Doh
    101 posts Member
    Ditto, I'm ready.... Bring it on CG... I want BB7* & then JTRey...
  • You can even farm gear for toons before you get them. I went on swgoh.gg and looked at CLS's full gear list. I'm now farming the gear for him so I can take him to G12 ASAP after unlock.

If you're thinking ahead, none of this is problematic.

Also, I'm sure CLS will be back on the 28th. ;)
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    156 vet shards AND ready with everyone... 12/13 per day... I Will get that girl, yes, right on Time :3
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Doxige wrote: »
    156 vet shards AND ready with everyone... 12/13 per day... I Will get that girl, yes, right on Time :3

Same for me ^^ 141 VET shards left
  • Speculation has now become certainty! I will have JTR, and simultaneously, my STR P1 team ready to rock n roll by next week! Heck, I may even gear up Enfys and change my arena squad.
  • AniSolo wrote: »
    I read they are "SO EXCITED" to announce the Rey event is coming and SIMULTANEOUSLY with Bb8 to complete the resistance team! Well, guess what.. I'm SO excited to see you run the two events together at the same days being one character essencial to get the other. Are you f+++ kidding me? Last year when Luke was close, you used to launch the R2 event at least one month before. Isn't that more logic? Or is this game for paid users only?

I will be happy to give you 1 star on Android before uninstalling this game.

Bye.

Hate to break it to you, but CLS came immediately after r2 every time except one. I even believe the last CLS/r2 event ran in tandem as well. Your whole post is made up of wrong information and you’re angry because you didn’t plan. Don’t blame others when this has been past practice.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Just in time indeed. I slacked before, but am totally ready now. For a second there, I was like oh crap, might not have creds to level my vets! But apparently I've g7 and 85'ed them already :p woot!

edit: Same time as pieces and plans, leading up to CLS too, huh. Puzzling, this all is. What's happening?
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    I read they are "SO EXCITED" to announce the Rey event is coming and SIMULTANEOUSLY with Bb8 to complete the resistance team! Well, guess what.. I'm SO excited to see you run the two events together at the same days being one character essencial to get the other. Are you f+++ kidding me? Last year when Luke was close, you used to launch the R2 event at least one month before. Isn't that more logic? Or is this game for paid users only?

I will be happy to give you 1 star on Android before uninstalling this game.

Bye.

Not trying to tell you what to do, just trying to lend a hand. I'm free to play. I was nowhere close first time around, got a 6* BB-8 the second time around, and I'm ready for her this time. If you're free to play you just have to focus on the character you want and grind it out.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    EyeG_80ate wrote: »

Sounds like a win-win for everyone. Bye.

Hahaha +10.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    You can even farm gear for toons before you get them. I went on swgoh.gg and looked at CLS's full gear list. I'm now farming the gear for him so I can take him to G12 ASAP after unlock.

If you're thinking ahead, none of this is problematic.

Also, I'm sure CLS will be back on the 28th. ;)

Lol it's like you know what you want and you some how know how to get it.... who would have thought. These are the golden days my friends.

In all seriousness, this is the best advice.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Speculation has now become certainty! I will have JTR, and simultaneously, my STR P1 team ready to rock n roll by next week! Heck, I may even gear up Enfys and change my arena squad.

Do it!!!!! Nest is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.