Lando and l3 today?

2Next

Replies

• NicWester wrote: »
    If you're a moisture farmer in the dune sea...

It's like you're watching me...just wow :open_mouth:

• Lando will be a crit damage dealer using prepared.
    L3 will also use prepared and be a taunting tank with stacking health.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    JijackCana wrote: »
    Lando will be a crit damage dealer using prepared.
    L3 will also use prepared and be a taunting tank with stacking health.
    And where is this information coming from?
    Still not a he.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Eh, I still don't think we'll get Young Lando. I wouldn't mind if we did, to be clear, I just think they're going to do Beckett and a couple dark side characters.

In hindsight, it would have been kind of cool if you'd used Raid Han, Lando, and Clone Wars Chewbacca to unlock Young Han or something similar.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Clearly, they're leading up to a legendary Carbonite Han that can only be unlocked with a team of Han Solos.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Clearly, they're leading up to a legendary Carbonite Han that can only be unlocked with a team of Han Solos.

You will need 7* Ugnaught to operate the carbon freeze controls, 7* Lobot to sit in some remote tower recharging his Bluetooth, 7* Lando, 7* Vader and 7* Boba to watch the show.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Nihion wrote: »
    I see where she would be dark Side, however the whole entire movie we saw her fighting, plotting, and, well, kissing with Han. Since han is light Side, she is too. Most characters in the game are snatched from a certain scene, with a certain outfit. This Qira makes the most sense to me

But seriously where is Lando and L3?!

It’s a Lawless time. The opening PowerPoint crawl.

Disney clearly has no idea the Empire is at the height of its power. We know they are bad because they enslave and terrify the galaxy and commit heinous acts against the citizens. The Rebels are just as bad, acting out with guerrilla tactics and raining chaos on Imperial citizens to restore the original power base that was legitimately voted out by the Senate.

Tuskins, Wampas, Jawas, Bounty Hunters, etc. many of these are classified wrong as light side / dark side when they are neutrals. Smugglers operate within Imperial held space hauling illegal goods for the syndicates and whoever is willing to pay. Bounty Hunters take money for whoever is also willing to pay. The Hutt cartels operate outside the Imperial control zones. Maul united the cartels to take over Mandalore so he could draw out ObiWan and take revenge. He renounced the Sith in the Clone Wars Series.

Q’ira Targerian is classified correctly as a smuggler.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    I see where she would be dark Side, however the whole entire movie we saw her fighting, plotting, and, well, kissing with Han. Since han is light Side, she is too. Most characters in the game are snatched from a certain scene, with a certain outfit. This Qira makes the most sense to me

But seriously where is Lando and L3?!

It’s a Lawless time. The opening PowerPoint crawl.

Disney clearly has no idea the Empire is at the height of its power. We know they are bad because they enslave and terrify the galaxy and commit heinous acts against the citizens. The Rebels are just as bad, acting out with guerrilla tactics and raining chaos on Imperial citizens to restore the original power base that was legitimately voted out by the Senate.

Tuskins, Wampas, Jawas, Bounty Hunters, etc. many of these are classified wrong as light side / dark side when they are neutrals. Smugglers operate within Imperial held space hauling illegal goods for the syndicates and whoever is willing to pay. Bounty Hunters take money for whoever is also willing to pay. The Hutt cartels operate outside the Imperial control zones. Maul united the cartels to take over Mandalore so he could draw out ObiWan and take revenge. He renounced the Sith in the Clone Wars Series.

Q’ira Targerian is classified correctly as a smuggler.

I get all this, but sadly we don’t have neutrals. If we did, by all means she should be scoundrel neutral, but we don’t, and that’s why she fits in as light Side
  • vu97c5f7d0zo.png

Pimp Trooper.

I thought Pimp Trooper but thought I would get a time out for it...
  • Let's just face it, Solo was a trudge through mediocrity, trope, and bland dialogue.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Really finding the use of these troopers in the movie as ridiculous and just a new toy to push. In an age where space flight is available, why would you waste time and resources on a mag-pulse train to move volatile fuel from the spaceport to the depository? Why is there no landing pad for direct transport on the **** Impetial base? It’s clearly a safe route since an AT-AT carrier is clearly able to navigate the track and swoop bikers can fly in the area as well as the small Viper droids.

Since when is there hyperfuel? Is this just a plot device to add to how dumb the chase scene was in TLJ. Ties run on Ion energy which does not require fuel. All Capital ships and the Death Stars have cold fusion reactors which is again limitless power. Basically anything with blue engine glow is Cold Fusion and red engine glow is normal fusion or nuclear. They never specify what is being pumped into the X and Y-Wings when they show the techs removing all the hoses on Yavin.

Pretty sure we’ll get Yando after Mary Sue has a Lightsaber ends 6/20 or so.
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    We should get some dark side characters too. Range trooper with those badass furs and magnetic boots (stagger immunity is a must!), Dryden, maybe along with some Crimson Dawn enforcer, or they could make Beckett dark because, well, he actually is. Or that cameo character.

No such thing as rangetrooper in the movie

you must be referring to those soldiers with magboots on the train, those are the Pimptroopers.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Today.
  • I thought Pimp Trooper but thought I would get a time out for it...

What can I say mate...I took one for the team :wink:

This discussion has been closed.