Kit Reveal: Lando's Millennium Falcon

GAWS
3 posts Member
edited June 2018
UNIT NAME: Lando's Millennium Falcon
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Scoundrel, Attacker
Devastating attacker that becomes more threatening after each ally reinforcement

dw7bz2xnifhl.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: DOUBLE DOWN

nzoeq1btui9g.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to grant Defense Penetration Up to self and another random ally for 2 turns.

Crew 1: BUCKLE UP (Cooldown 3)

m9irczujsr60.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down for 2 turns. This attack deals 25% more damage against debuffed enemies.

Crew 2: CALCULATED REINFORCEMENT (Cooldown 4)

6t0tmoa2bsz7.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Dispel all buffs on them. The Falcon gains +5% Critical Chance and +5% Offense (stacking) for each buff dispelled until the end of the encounter.

Unique: COIN TOSS

FINAL TEXT: Lando's Millennium Falcon has +5% Critical Damage for each enemy without a buff. At the start of its turn, the Falcon has a 50% chance each to Dispel all debuffs on a random ally, Dispel all buffs on a random enemy, Target Lock a random enemy, and grant Speed Up for 2 turns to a random ally. These effects can't be Evaded or Resisted.

Reinforcement Ability: ALL IN

FINAL TEXT: Enter Battle: Millennium Falcon gains Critical Damage Up for 2 turns and copy all buffs on all other Ships for 2 turns. Millennium Falcon takes a bonus turn for each Reinforcement previously called in by the allied Capital Ship this encounter.

GAME CHANGERS

AhnaldT101
https://youtu.be/nYDyDBl7AJw

Lolindir (Spanish)
https://youtu.be/KvctmO41yY4
Post edited by GAWS on

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    @CG_GAWS How is the Falcon controlling whether or not Qi'ra is prepared?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CG_GAWS wrote: »
    Prepared: Dispel all enemies and Qi'ra is no longer Prepared.

@CG_GAWS -- is this an error?
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Yeah I think that prepared line doesn't apply to this.
  • Yknow han solo piloted the millennium falcon for a while too, pretty famous for it
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Yknow han solo piloted the millennium falcon for a while too, pretty famous for it

Seriously! :angry:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • GAWS
    3 posts Member
    CG_GAWS wrote: »
    Prepared: Dispel all enemies and Qi'ra is no longer Prepared.

@CG_GAWS -- is this an error?

Yessir, I fixed it now. Thanks for the heads-up.
  • Love it, but where's Han & Chewy version of ****? :'(
  • Uhhh...*Millennium Falcon! :D
  • Ace97302
    182 posts Member
    For that matter, how does the Falcon become prepared?

It sounds like another new ship is coming. Probably for Qi'ra.
  • Buckle up baby!

I think a new chewy is coming. Along with the OT falcon.

Devs know what they are doing
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Boooooring.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    It's nice n'all...

But please...why doesn't Han Solo get a Millenium Falcon lol? *EDIT* - actually, I mean - why does everyone else get Han's ship? :neutral: Makes me sad...

(And why's it so small? :( )
  • Soon... There will be 3 Millennium Falcons to go along with the 5 Hans, 3 Chewys, and 2 Landos...
  • Now about that Yoda and Jedi rework...
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    It's nice n'all...

But please...why doesn't Han Solo get a Millenium Falcon lol? *EDIT* - actually, I mean - why does everyone else get Han's ship? :neutral: Makes me sad...

Yes to this 1000 times!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    It's nice n'all...

Yes to this 1000 times!

The more I think about it, the more I think this will be released and become a requirement for Jedi Luke.
  • LORDKAI
    96 posts Member
    Guys guys guys guys! We all know that Han can't have his own Millennium Falcon. We can't let straight white males look good! Obviously! That's why we have LEET
  • I can’t wait for the Marqee if there is one for this
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    These new toons/ship are great, but has anything been mentioned as to when/how (assuming marquees for all) they're coming to the game?
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    It's nice n'all...

(And why's it so small? :( )

This has been the biggest crime in the game since the release of ships. I don't know if it's just because the original Chewbacca was introduced as Clone Wars age rather than OT, but Han needs to pilot the **** millennium falcon
  • The animation on its specials makes me dizzy.
  • Wycross
    53 posts Member
    This might be cool in 9 months when the ship could be starred up to seven stars.
  • has anybody used this ship? I would think that if it can not be better than the geo's or if it is not useful in killing HT's, than it is not a useful ship
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Ive heard many people say that they think it is one of the best ships in game. But I have never seen them actually say why. Maybe search for some videos on it?

We would all like a full report by 5pm. ;)
  • watching videos, he seems more powerful off the bench. but he needs to be significantly better than poe etc given the gear and time investment. I dont see any videos aside from the ones that came out when he was released