Kit Reveal: L3-37

Prev1
GAWS
3 posts Member
edited June 2018
UNIT NAME: L3-37
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Scoundrel, Droid, Tank
Droid Tank that can dispel allies and has multiple ways to increase her stats permanently

yggtp8lcd0qg.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: DARING ADVANCE

gx5jan0mhx87.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down.
Prepared: If L3-37 is Prepared, she gains +10% Max Health (stacking) until end of encounter.

Special 1: SPARK OF HOPE (Cooldown 3)

ghu0b3ervq66.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Taunt for 1 turn.
Prepared: Heal all Scoundrel and Droid allies for 30% of L3's Max Health, then grant all Prepared allies Tenacity Up for 2 turns. If any other allies are Prepared, reduce this ability's cooldown by 1. L3-37 is no longer Prepared.

Unique 1: FOR THE DROIDS

FINAL TEXT: At the start of L3-37's turns, if L3-37 didn't take damage from an enemy since her last turn she gains Prepared. Whenever L3-37 takes damage from an attack, dispel debuffs from a random debuffed Scoundrel ally at the end of the round. Whenever another Droid or Scoundrel ally takes damage from an attack, L3-37 gains +15% Turn Meter. The first time each other Droid ally is reduced to 1% Health, they equalize Health with L3-37.

Unique 2: SELF MODIFICATION

drtu866r06cs.gif

FINAL TEXT: L3-37 has +25% Max Protection. When L3-37 becomes Prepared, she gains Taunt for 1 turn. At the start of each encounter, L3-37 becomes Prepared.
At the start of battle, L3-37 gains the Enhance MK I special ability.

MK I: Gain +50% Counter Chance for the rest of the battle and becomes Prepared. When used, this ability upgrades to MK II.
MK II: Gain +30% Critical Avoidance and +100% Defense for the rest of the battle and become Prepared. When used, this ability upgrades to MK III
MK III: Increase Counter Chance to 100% for the rest of the battle and become Prepared. This ability may only be used once.

GAME CHANGERS

WarriorPresents
https://youtu.be/jl_Th7uTuqw?t=5m56s

Lolindir (Spanish)
https://youtu.be/KvctmO41yY4
Post edited by GAWS on

Replies

• Themy
    96 posts Member
    <3
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    "It works."
  • Nice. Excited about this Droid addition.
  • Dee49GS wrote: »
    Nice. Excited about this Droid addition.

Yes! Hello Dee!
    -LT
  • Didn’t like the character at all, but a new Droid is always nice.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Oh a new mechanic. Her unique can only be used 3 times and upgrades...
  • 123456789Cattail
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    CG_GAWS wrote: »

Unique 2: INSULT TO INJURY
    Shouldn’t this be Self Modification?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Argh these kits are so complicated now I'm going to have to quit my job just to have time to figure them out.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Argh these kits are so complicated now I'm going to have to quit my job just to have time to figure them out.

How will you pay for them then?
  • Tank... She took one hit and went down hard. Definitely no K2. Lando or Beckett would have been a way cooler toon. Are they coming out did I miss that, hope I did? Oh well it can sit right next to rose, on the bench net to mob enforcer and Cup.
  • So is unique 2 “Self Modification” or “Insult to injury”? The gif has one and the text has the other...
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    DashRendar wrote: »
    Tank... She took one hit and went down hard. Definitely no K2. Lando or Beckett would have been a way cooler toon. Are they coming out did I miss that, hope I did? Oh well it can sit right next to rose, on the bench net to mob enforcer and Cup.

I feel certain they will release Beckett.

And how can you not like L3? Got a problem with strong robotic female-programming?
  • That's a leet name L3-37 has...
    3 new characters in 1 day. Wait for it. I’m sure there a hammer (aka cash grab) is going to fall and they’ll be needed (plus young Han and Chewie) for something.

3 characters? or 2 characters and 1 ship? Did I miss something?
  • Yeah. You're probably right. It's been a few months since the last one.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Edit. NM.
  • Can’t wait for the marqee
  • wow! new droid!
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    She looks really cool, though I am disappointed she's not a new leader for droids.

She could be really interesting with Rey and the droids. JTR, BB-8, R2-D2, Enfys, L3 could be really good.
    Still not a he.
    3 new characters in 1 day. Wait for it. I’m sure there a hammer (aka cash grab) is going to fall and they’ll be needed (plus young Han and Chewie) for something.

3 characters? or 2 characters and 1 ship? Did I miss something?

2 characters and a ship. Plus if you add QI’rs, Enfys Nest, young Han and Chewie, I smell a panic farm in there
    Yeah. You're probably right. It's been a few months since the last one.

Panic farm for Dryden Voss legendary. You heard it here first.
  • for the droids...
    how does it work?
    in the training game the other droid was dead...
  • Corpus
    71 posts Member
    Curious if anyone else is noticing that when you use Enhance and upgrade to MK III (100% Counter Chance) she doesn't always counter.

Played through the Bouns Tier a number of times and saw this, or the lack of it, often. Anyone else see it?
  • Wycross
    53 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Auto-played through the marquee while half asleep. Will look at the character in March 2019 when it can finally be seven starred.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Corpus wrote: »
    Curious if anyone else is noticing that when you use Enhance and upgrade to MK III (100% Counter Chance) she doesn't always counter.

Played through the Bouns Tier a number of times and saw this, or the lack of it, often. Anyone else see it?

Yes. It seemed most often in response to AOE from snowtrooper, but she is not countering 100% of the time.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Wycross wrote: »
    Auto-played through the marquee while half asleep. Will look at the character in March 2019 when it can finally be seven starred.

Ha- funny. I too autoed this morning whilst half asleep. And I too will give it some attention in the future when it can be starred up...for free. Not before.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    She looks really cool, though I am disappointed she's not a new leader for droids.

Exactly. Has the CyberGoofbags seen the movie? She literally starts and leads a revolution. How could the devs mess it so bad that she aint got a leader ability? It doesnt have to be op, but she must have a leader ability...
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    for the droids...
    how does it work?
    in the training game the other droid was dead...

I put the zeta on my L3 and it works really well. the first time each other droid would be defeated, they instead get revived back into play at the same percentage of hp as L3 (i.e if L3 had 80% of her HP bar still full, the droid that came back is also at 80% hp) From my playtesting, the revived droid doesn't loose its cooldown counter, so if BB8 is taken out and is brought back due to L3, your work on getting Illuminated destinies CD counter down remains the same and doesn't reset. Pretty great zeta imo! usually people go after BB8 first before he can get his Illuminated destiny off. L3 makes it really hard for people to do that now.