Thank you; CG/EA!

2Next

Replies

• Dashboard wrote: »
    Viperish wrote: »
    Fingers crossed bugs get ironed out and content gets added in the next month.

I'm genuinely surprised how fast Capital Games ironed out the Count Dooku bug. Sure, it was a critical bug but the speed of which it was resolved is outstanding! It was discovered during the weekend, Monday it gained a lot of traction and Tuesday its done!

@Dashboard

Been traveling what Dooku bug?
  • +1. This mobile game is funner than any game I've played in years and that includes console games....even three months into it.
  • I'm on the fence here Tbh.
    Happy with cg for the most part, but this game has so many bugs
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • ehhh...corporate greed ain't nothing new..

"we buy things we don't need" type ishh...

I grew up on SW so I'm already preprogrammed too ride this train.

cool game I gotta say...I give them that.

On the fourm more then on the game as of late lol...

#stayconscious
  • Pretty sure dash works for EA
  • I'm also very pleased with the direction of SWGOH right now. We need guilds, we need ships; and I know that these features will land sonewhere between April and Summer 2016. I'm done with all MMO games and I'm perfectly fine to spend my leisure time with a game like this because this is Star Wars. And the mechanics of the game made me addicted to it.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Awesome post, and I completely agree. It's not to see the positive side of the forum. A bright future is ahead for SWGOH.
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • +1

Thank you for the hard work, and for all the joy I have when playing the game!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I would say thanks for a great game i love too (devs deserve it imo) but personally they ruined the gane for me. My fav toon was just released and is unattainable in anything close to a reasonable ammount of time.
    Should they change it for me? NO
    Will they change it for the rest of the paying players who are not whales or even dolphins? I truly hope so
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Also agree. The game is young and I think there's been a ton of progress made vs. all the bugs, glitches, etc. we've had.

This is one of the better f2p mobiles out there imo, CG clearly is trying hard to keep it interesting without making it too demanding or grindy, and strike a good balance between ftp competitiveness and incentive for p2ps. It's not easy and so far they've done a decent job of it.

Only criticism I have, and imo its a big one, is the lack of warning or announcement for the many in-game changes. It's not fun to play a game where the rules keep changing and nobody bothers to tell you. It doesn't take much time to make a community post about changes to characters, GW difficulty, drop rates, etc. and while nobody wants to hear "bad" news - its better we find out from the Devs than stumble across something in game.
  • +1

I made the mistake of saying I didn't think EA was too greedy for providing a game you could play 100% free (not even ads!) in another topic. I barely made it out! It was pitch forks and torches, especially from what I imagine had to be a special breed of cave troll.

It's nice to see someone else give them some praise. This game is fun. I hate seein the polls to make it easier. I've only been playing since Mid December and I'm 69 now! How much easier can it get? Been fun doing it!

Can't wait to see the other tables open up and more chars introduced. These guys deserve some praise, glad some did this topic!

Thanks!
  • You can say you like the game without sounding like a brainwashed cult member, you know
  • +1
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »

@Dashboard

Been traveling what Dooku bug?

There was a bug concerning Dooku's "Hindering Press" (Basic attack). When a player upgraded the ability to level 7, his "Multi-attack chance" was supposed to be increased to 50%, but the bug made the chance become 5% instead, which broke Count Dooku completely for about 48 hours.
  • +1

I made the mistake of saying I didn't think EA was too greedy for providing a game you could play 100% free (not even ads!) in another topic. I barely made it out! It was pitch forks and torches, especially from what I imagine had to be a special breed of cave troll.

It's nice to see someone else give them some praise. This game is fun. I hate seein the polls to make it easier. I've only been playing since Mid December and I'm 69 now! How much easier can it get? Been fun doing it!

Can't wait to see the other tables open up and more chars introduced. These guys deserve some praise, glad some did this topic!

Thanks!

99.9 % of mobile games are free :)
    But those aren't free out of developer's kind heart. They always come with a catch. Either call it ads, microtransactions, addiction, gambling, P2win, free trial. Those who study about marketing know exactly how "free" those games are. No one works for free. The word "free" works as a lure.
    Also about EA. You just have to google a bit about it and you'll see. They didn't got voted twice as the worst american company for nothing.
  • +1, yes indeed great game, guess soon some flaws (which make it sometimes even nice challenging) are improved and the game shines fine. Hope much more new characters will be introduced during the future lifetime of this pretty game.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    +1 but the forum are more pvp than the actual game.

Most of mobile game require you spend money to play. But this one you can play for free.
  • Yeah, sure, why not. I love the music and sound effects especially. Just being able to roam around in a Star Wars universe is way cool. And yes, I have even spent some Google Play money (under $20) which is more than I've done for most apps. This is the first app I've spent more than $5 on, so it pretty much has me addicted. lol

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*