Ships 2.0

Tman
257 posts Member
edited June 2018
I love the work you guys do. But I'm disappointed with Ships 2.0. As much as you guys tried to make it better, you aimed for the 20 and hit the 1. You thought ships were slow which, while true, wasn't the issue. The core play group play to collect and make unique strategies. Its the draw of the game. Not more interesting gameplay. We wanted ships to collect. Ships to strategize with. To create and command a fleet to its fullest potential. I'll keep supporting you guys, but I just wanted to speak my mind.

So TL;DR: We wanted more ships more than more interesting gameplay.
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• Well...greedy corporations are gonna greed away....

But I love how they ****-ed their way in... "it's gonna be better, faster, stronger" when in reality they just took the strategy out of it(I mean, how dare we to win without paying?) and left only the buy option.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    I'm not quite on the same page as you guys with needing more money to win. I haven't paid a cent on ships and still stay in my consistent spot. The F2P or P2W argument seems invalid here as it operates the same as before 2.0. It's just how the devs have to make money.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Miketo28
    204 posts Member
    They ripped ships down and changed the rules. Those of us f2p players who farmed and grinded out our fleet are still doing well right now. However, wait for the p2p players to round out their geonosian ships, plo koon and any other previously useless ship. Those that adapt will survive, but those who adapt with money will dominate sooner.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    They ripped ships down and changed the rules. Those of us f2p players who farmed and grinded out our fleet are still doing well right now. However, wait for the p2p players to round out their geonosian ships, plo koon and any other previously useless ship. Those that adapt will survive, but those who adapt with money will dominate sooner.

I'm essentially f2p (no money spent on ships, $60-$80 total) and I've got both Geo Soldier and Sun Fac wreaking havoc from my reinforcement spots.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH