can i 7* ?

ase95
4 posts Member
https://swgoh.gg/u/ase95/squads/86748/
is this team good for bb8? if not what should i improve ?

Replies

• Doubt it. Get them all to 85 and get alot more speed on them, and take the to g7 to at least g8
  • The_boss_350
    152 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I think you can, a zeta on kylo would be useful.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    And make full mod sets. The critical damage is good on Executioner but you don't have 4 speed mods so the set is lost. Try to find a set of two that will give you the Crit damage on the triangle (health, defence, tenacity, potency, Crit chance are all 2 mods to make a set).

Get ALL mods to level 15 too. Don't get max set bonus until they're all at 15.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    I think you're okay if you take all abilities to level 7 and upgrade mods. It will take a few tries though. Good luck
  • Doubt it. Get them all to 85 and get alot more speed on them, and take the to g7 to at least g8
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    And make full mod sets. The critical damage is good on Executioner but you don't have 4 speed mods so the set is lost. Try to find a set of two that will give you the Crit damage on the triangle (health, defence, tenacity, potency, Crit chance are all 2 mods to make a set).

Get ALL mods to level 15 too. Don't get max set bonus until they're all at 15.

i managed to get it 7* with 0 adjustments besides levelling mod(since i didnt had money at the time lul)
    image.png?width=887&height=499