Guild Manage to see GP

I would love to be able to see who and what order has the highest GP in our guild from the manage menu. We can see last activity to arena power but it would be awesome to see Galactic Power. My guild tries to stay at a minimum of 1.5 mil per player and it would be much easier to manage and see where everyone is at if I could choose to do so. Just a suggestion. Thanks!

Replies

• Fizix
    127 posts Member
    We use swgoh.gg for this. I know it's unfortunate that you have to get everyone to register first, but it's a great tool that you should try and get everyone in your guild to use.

On a side note: Your post might get more visibility when posted in the feedback section.
  • I’d love to see this sortable by GP too in-game. Total-GP, and squads and ships GP components.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Paticlese wrote: »
    I’d love to see this sortable by GP too in-game. Total-GP, and squads and ships GP components.

I will buy that function
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Xhedao wrote: »
    Paticlese wrote: »
    I’d love to see this sortable by GP too in-game. Total-GP, and squads and ships GP components.

I will buy that function

Also being able to see guild gp stats somewhere in game would be great. Aside from just total GP, but also total GP from characters and GP from Ships, and GP average, GP average for characters and GP average for ships.