Please Revert the Changes to the ship battles in TB. Its unfair.

Zaraos
771 posts Member
Alright so apparently the change to one waves only purpose was to speed things up in terms of the mission itself. What was overlooked is the insane difficulty of the mission on Phase 6 now, its been buffed like crazy and is now 100x harder to beat even with maxed out ships. At least with the 3 waves we had the chance to build up and prepare ourselves for the final wave, and if you lose it dosen't matter as much because a least you have gathered some points for your guild in the previous waves. Now if you lose its a big fat 0. Making 10 month old content harder is not fair, Please change it back.....

Replies

• Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Got my fleet wiped out by Tarkin's special in T6 LSBT when I was just holding my ground... I'm furious. After a less than stellar Sith raid this ship 2.0 is just another big failure with huge oversights regarding its consequences.
  • Endir
    26 posts Member
    I think that it is just done too fast. They should wait at least a month to make this change to TB. People could prepare better. No my guild probably will get less stars then in the past because of that
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Endir wrote: »
    I think that it is just done too fast. They should wait at least a month to make this change to TB. People could prepare better. No my guild probably will get less stars then in the past because of that

At the point in TBs lifespan it should not be having changes made to the difficulty, people have worked hard the past months to max out all of the combats ships included. Its bad enough they constantly move the goal posts with Platoons, but this is just too much
  • Endir
    26 posts Member
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Endir wrote: »

At the point in TBs lifespan it should not be having changes made to the difficulty, people have worked hard the past months to max out all of the combats ships included. Its bad enough they constantly move the goal posts with Platoons, but this is just too much

I understand and agree. My friend didn't make it with AA capital and other ships G12. So... This is fu***** wrong
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Yea P6 is awesome. Super fast capital ship, with super high tenacity ships, and no chance to win without insane RNG. But don't worry, if you want to beat it next time, help has arrived. Just buy the new Falcon and Crew for $1,000.
  • CG doesn't test anything themselves. They have you do all the Q/A. $100 vaults don't pay for their sports cars and vacation homes you know.
  • Dblade21
    166 posts Member
    Seriously? Come on. Run a good compliment of ships, know what the reinforcements do, and dont just assume you can run it the way you always have. I cleared it without any issues, using mace. Didnt even get to tarkins ultimate.
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Dblade21 wrote: »
    Seriously? Come on. Run a good compliment of ships, know what the reinforcements do, and dont just assume you can run it the way you always have. I cleared it without any issues, using mace. Didnt even get to tarkins ultimate.

after months to farm the ships for arena and tb maybe we have farmed the best ships, now that **** of mace that has never served anything is necessary to make a battle ??? and then let's be clear to me it does not bother the difficulty, for the tier 6 could also be there, but the ridiculous change is the lowering to a single battle, if you lose 0 points ... in tb it has never been like that, it's a change meaningless and that will make a star lose to us as to many other guilds.

What then let's face it, even with mace is luck, if a tie (one of the many vistoche the can deploy more than one) dodging at the wrong time and you break the tm maybe anticipates tarkin and you lose badly even with mace
  • Easybee
    140 posts Member
    Less QQ

More pew pew
  • Dblade21 wrote: »

Oh whatever. I know how to use my g12 ships and knew it was going to be hard going in. Didn't change how their fleet rolled through me. I couldn't land a target lock.. once. If you won, it's because you're part of the 10% with the amazing RNG this go around.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    I was so used to it being easy that I left some ships out so I can deploy them for extra points, this time I got slaughtered and know for next time
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    Dblade21 wrote: »

Oh whatever. I know how to use my g12 ships and knew it was going to be hard going in. Didn't change how their fleet rolled through me. I couldn't land a target lock.. once. If you won, it's because you're part of the 10% with the amazing RNG this go around.

you do know that bistans u-wing has unavoidable TL right? There are ways around RNG.
  • RushTheGrave
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    the new ships is a joke, before i had no trouble winning matches in pvp or pve on auto against things severely weaker than myself.

now i lose 90% of matches, cant upgrade my ships, cant beat the capital ship missions, barely place at all, and often lose against a 60k fleet with my 70k one.

this update has largely ruined the game for me, as ships was a thing i was doing most often...

edit: since this update my time playing has been cut in half and money spent has dropped to $0 lol