Yet another "Please tell me this is enough for JTR" post

UnbelieverInME
451 posts Member
edited June 2018
I think this should be enough. I'll move mods if needed of course, but I'd rather not have to.

https://swgoh.gg/u/unbelieverinme/squads/89408/
This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    .... swgoh.gg?
  • Options
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    Should I be taking the deafening silence as "No chance in ****"?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    According to the roster checking website, you're good.
  • Options
    I didn't think that was working anymore
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

http://www.swgoh.help

Have to put in your guild URL from your gg account profile.

It's basic and just tells you if you've met the requirements. But according to my research you're at least at the minimum to do it.
  • Options
    You'll walk it, with that speed and gear should be easy for you
  • Options
    Yeah, I remember it from when it was at the petebutler site. Thank ya muchly. :-)
  • Options
    You might need to swap some mods over to Chewie during the event, but I also didn't have Finn zeta'd which I think would help the other two move along just fine.

On a separate note - mind your speed secondaries! You have a number of decent speed secondaries sitting on useless toons (that triangle on Plo Koon!!!). But them on your arena team, get your speed up, and start reaping the benefits of a fast arena team!!!
  • DarthFele
    36 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Post edited by DarthFele on