BB-8 7 star

Nattee
5 posts Member
edited June 2018
why bb-8 made his ulti at the beginning of the fight whereas during the previous events he started it with the delay envisaged for this purpose? As the game progresses, the more you send the players to MARVEL because you only increase the difficulty to the detriment of the young players.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Lol, because it is supposed to be a challenge, tweak your squad and you will be fine.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lol, because it is supposed to be a challenge, tweak your squad and you will be fine.

This.

Show us your squad, maybe we can help.
  • i made it with a barely passable team just enough to get me bb-8...now to star up the others to get 7 star bb-8. it can be done just have to know how to use first order.
  • My FO are not that good at all and I managed to 7* BB-8

KRU: G8
    KR: G10
    FOO: G10
    Phasma: G8
    FoSF Tie Pilot: G7

The mods are not that great and it was fairly easy to beat.
  • I had no problem to pass but I think of other players, since the mechanics of the event has been changed compared to previous events.
  • Tier 6 was much tougher than tier 7 for me, as all opponents got an attack which did include ID from BB8. Curiously in tier 7, I was able to go first and keep BB8 stunned he whole time.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    xrayxtals wrote: »
    Tier 6 was much tougher than tier 7 for me, as all opponents got an attack which did include ID from BB8. Curiously in tier 7, I was able to go first and keep BB8 stunned he whole time.

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Lash-out with Kylo and everyone on my squad had a turn before they did anything. Double stunned BB8 with KRU and it was lights out in about 90 seconds.
  • Nate I feel the same I like challenges but this is ridiculous, this game is suppose to be fun and I've been playing for 7 months and I finally thought I was gonna get a 7star when I could only get 5
  • Jml727
    114 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    xrayxtals wrote: »
    Tier 6 was much tougher than tier 7 for me, as all opponents got an attack which did include ID from BB8. Curiously in tier 7, I was able to go first and keep BB8 stunned he whole time.

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Lash-out with Kylo and everyone on my squad had a turn before they did anything. Double stunned BB8 with KRU and it was lights out in about 90 seconds.

Same also...then just picked apart the others. I left vet Han for last since he really wasn’t a big target.
  • Thanks for the good ideas to bring it. I know a lot more. :)ดูบอล :J
  • You want FOO to be your highest speed toon so that he can give marching orders to others. You also want to go for Rey early on, because she is a beastly attacker. BB8 does buff everyone, so he should be your first or second kill. The vets can wait. You should be able to soak what they throw at you.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    You want FOO to be your highest speed toon so that he can give marching orders to others. You also want to go for Rey early on, because she is a beastly attacker. BB8 does buff everyone, so he should be your first or second kill. The vets can wait. You should be able to soak what they throw at you.
    I beat it with gear 7 characters under level 80. (on its first appearance).
    FOO must indeed be fast. Give tm to kylo to stun Rey so she doesn't kill you, then kill her.
    Han should be next.
    Chewie after, then Finn
    BB8 last. This is very important, he doesn't attack and is very thick. If you get rid of enough people he's no threat. If you go for him early on, you are spending time killing a non-combatant that could be used to kill several others.

Finn is also very thick, which is why the vet smugglers should be killed right after squishy hard hitting Rey, they are not very thick.

BB8 should be last, you can't afford to soak up all the damage from the others while you try and go through his massive H+P.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    BB-8 isn't an event for young players.