Can't get past Tier 6 in JTR event! Kylo won't die!

Fellow guild member tells me to hit the lightsaber button after it finishes cooldown...sigh...

Replies

• ... yeah? That's what you do..
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    it's like old ben in the cls event, rey stays alive until you hit that button. She stays stunned until finn dies, then button hit and it's over
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    BamWrath wrote: »
    it's like old ben in the cls event, rey stays alive until you hit that button. She stays stunned until finn dies, then button hit and it's over

That part really annoyed me. You spend most of her Hero's Journey not using her, and then when you finally get to she spends, depending on how much damage she does and how much health Finn has, at least half the battle stunned... It isn't until t7 that you finally use Rey more in the event than Veteran Chewie.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I just can't believe I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out. I was beginning to panic, lol
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    BamWrath wrote: »

That part really annoyed me. You spend most of her Hero's Journey not using her, and then when you finally get to she spends, depending on how much damage she does and how much health Finn has, at least half the battle stunned... It isn't until t7 that you finally use Rey more in the event than Veteran Chewie.

It's almost as if it's mirroring the fight in the movie.
  • I just can't believe I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out. I was beginning to panic, lol

Exactly! I play on my phone and the way I hold it my thumb was covering the lightsaber icon. I was about to lose my **** until I happened to notice it.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Clickbait title achievement unlocked.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH