(Vid) Is Supreme Leader Snoke Coming?

Hey All!

This video is my thoughts and speculation on when supreme leader snoke and the praetorian guards will be coming to the game. I hope you enjoy! Have a great day!

https://youtu.be/LZkFXSD1b4o

Replies

• Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    [duplicated comment, pls remove]
    Post edited by Roopehun on
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Which part of him?
  • And what would his abilities be? Look mean and speak rude? Duplicate himself for 1 turn?
    As long as Snoke doesnt get more background or stories told, he has no use in this game, for the same reason as Jar jar. Being in movies, but showing zero fighting skills is just not enough.
  • Roopehun wrote: »
    And what would his abilities be? Look mean and speak rude? Duplicate himself for 1 turn?
    As long as Snoke doesnt get more background or stories told, he has no use in this game, for the same reason as Jar jar. Being in movies, but showing zero fighting skills is just not enough.

I kind of agree with this.
  • On Wookiepedia there is a legends thing where it shows his abilities. If you scroll down in the comments, you can find Snoke's Kit.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167406/praetorian-guard-kits#latest
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
    And what would his abilities be? Look mean and speak rude? Duplicate himself for 1 turn?

What kind of fighting skills does ugnaught have? Or Lobot?

Snoke did the force lightning through the floor that hit Kylo. He used a mind probe on Rey. He used Force Choke.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Calastar wrote: »
    On Wookiepedia there is a legends thing where it shows his abilities. If you scroll down in the comments, you can find Snoke's Kit.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167406/praetorian-guard-kits#latest

Your link shows multiple Praetorian Guards...?

I doubt if they are to be added to the game we would get more than one, I mean we don't have multiple Royal Guards in the game, only one.

Still waiting on the Senate guards too, lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Calastar wrote: »
    Roopehun wrote: »

Snoke did the force lightning through the floor that hit Kylo. He used a mind probe on Rey. He used Force Choke.

Actually force choke is a good one - its a popular dark side power seen in the movies and many other media surrounding star wars, including computer gaems, comics, novels etc etc

We do not have a character in this game that uses force choke - could be a cool new power with a cool new debuff attached to it!
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    My kit for Snoke contains a special ability called: Force Bond:

Target ally and Target enemy gains the Bonded Status effect.The cooldown of this ability will remain at 1 unless no characters are bonded

Bonded: Does not count as buff/debuff, cannot be cleansed, dispelled. Bonded characters will always have the same percentage of HP and protection (scaling to the lower). If one would gain x buff for y turns, the other would too, applies to debuffs as well. Similarly, if one is damaged, the other would immediatedly lose HP. If one is killed, both will die.
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »

Actually Jar Jar killed way more in the movies than most Jedi's and characters of the new movie trilogy. His ops had been successful, not like some others...
  • I think they should add a "collection" tab and you can achieve and unlock non-combat heroes. They can be trophies. Not every hero needs to dominate the arena. Jar Jar, C3po etc.. could be there. Holidays etc could result in free heroes, in holiday gear etc. Put some silliness in the game, we need to laugh more.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I think they should add a "collection" tab and you can achieve and unlock non-combat heroes. They can be trophies. Not every hero needs to dominate the arena. Jar Jar, C3po etc.. could be there. Holidays etc could result in free heroes, in holiday gear etc. Put some silliness in the game, we need to laugh more.

not a bad idea, you can add certain characters to the cantina floor. like the titles, but a little more present.
  • Boo wrote: »

We do not have a character in this game that uses force choke - could be a cool new power with a cool new debuff attached to it!

Um... doesn't Vader use it?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Snoke is the worst bad guy ever. So...50/50
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Um... doesn't Vader use it?
    In the movies, sure, but in the game? Nope. Force Crush is something else.
    Still not a he.