Characters and Tier Requirements for JTR and CLS Event

Hello there,
Can anyone give me a help, I'm new to the game, once played this game on launch then deleted it and now played again, I think I cannot catch you up guys for this Hero Journey events...so...
I want to know who did you need to use for both events and in what tier (level,abillity level, star, gear tier, and mods) did you need to reach for completing the events?
Thanks and May the Force be with You!

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Hello there,
    Can anyone give me a help, I'm new to the game, once played this game on launch then deleted it and now played again, I think I cannot catch you up guys for this Hero Journey events...so...
    I want to know who did you need to use for both events and in what tier (level,abillity level, star, gear tier, and mods) did you need to reach for completing the events?

Cls you need fbl leia sth r2d2 old ben all 7 star. I had most of them gear 8 or 9 and all abilities that except for omegas and zetas done.

I wont comment on jtr as i know that i probably overgeared.

You need to ahve 7 star veteran han and chewie, scavenger rey bb8 and finn.

The hardest tier you only have rey finn and chewie.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Hello there,

Cls you need fbl leia sth r2d2 old ben all 7 star. I had most of them gear 8 or 9 and all abilities that except for omegas and zetas done.

I wont comment on jtr as i know that i probably overgeared.

You need to ahve 7 star veteran han and chewie, scavenger rey bb8 and finn.

The hardest tier you only have rey finn and chewie.

Nice! Thanks you!
  • Buruan
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Put as much as you can in rey, bb8 and Finn.
    As in go to G11 and level 7 abilities

Dont put anything into Chewie and Han.
    Level 70, G7 level 3 abilities.