How to find out when?

Edward
651 posts Member
Hi Dev,

I need help to find out when was the last time that I was rewarded a zeta from the Ship Ability Materials challenge.

As far as I can remember, it was at least 15~20 challenges ago, could be more because I literally lost count. Usually I could get at least one per week.

Every time it happened I told myself: it was just bad luck, until next time. But I still haven’t seen any zeta from challenge.

For a second, I even had doubt that zeta was removed from the rewards and tapped the challenge to check.

So if you could let me know when was the last time I got a zeta from the challenge, that would be great!

Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I received zeta mats yesterday, so they have not been removed from the rewards. Some poster documented about two months ago that drop rates for him had been 2/3 over a large number of challenges done. You should expect 4 zeta mats every month. If you haven't seen one in 3 weeks it's an impressive dry streak.
  • Lol, I love the sarcasm, your effort to keep it discreet is entertaining. I am an advocate of standardizing the zeta drop rate because it's such a fundamental material that it can't be left to RNG. This topic has long been discussed and the devs have not shown the slightest amount of interest in changing the drop rate to a 1 for 1 or something that would guarantee a certain amount of zetas per week. I've also been "victim" to dry streaks of going weeks with no zeta, it's demoralizing and to a certain extent I also find it pointless for there to be such a massive crunch for zetas when almost every new character comes with 1 or 2 zeta abilities.

I have still 0 zetas for my Ewoks, Imp Troopers, Phoenix, FO, Bounty Hunters, Clones and R1. Let alone when they expect us to use zetas to simply maximize pilots who we aren't even going to be using in combat! Imagine that, 20 zetas for a pilot!
  • If that makes you feel better I got 1+2 zetas today in my 2 challenges.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I am an advocate of standardizing the zeta drop rate because it's such a fundamental material that it can't be left to RNG.

you're acvocating for something that's already in place, the droprate is the same for everyone. Or maybe i don't know what "standardizing" means because my english sucks.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    I am an advocate of standardizing the zeta drop rate because it's such a fundamental material that it can't be left to RNG.

you're acvocating for something that's already in place, the droprate is the same for everyone. Or maybe i don't know what "standardizing" means because my english sucks.

He wants it 1 a challenege or 1 every second challenge or something measurably the same with no rng so that youbknow if you do the challnege 10 times you will get 2 drops.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If I had to guess, it was more recent than you remember, but thats just a guess.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    If that makes you feel better I got 1+2 zetas today in my 2 challenges.

Sorry to disappoint you, I get at least one Zeta per day, just not from challenges though :D
    uZElsbJ.png

I was just wandering whether it’s because I get zeta too often so it stopped dropping from the challenges.