Zeta for GK please!

GK deserves a zeta for being the most awesome character in the game. I recommend to add a zeta to his unique to:

1. Extend the duration of his taunt from 1 to 2 and GK Kenobi can taunt even if he has buff immunity, shock, fracture or isolation

2. For each ally with a debuff GK gains 10% damage reduction

Replies

• Options
    GK deserves a zeta for being the most awesome character in the game. I recommend to add a zeta to his unique to:

1. Extend the duration of his taunt from 1 to 2 and GK Kenobi can taunt even if he has buff immunity, shock, fracture or isolation

2. For each ally with a debuff GK gains 10% damage reduction

No thanks. Use Vandor Chewie with him instead.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i kinda like not seeying kenobi on every single team i face tbh, so no thanks ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I think he deserves one. Currently, he is the only raid toon without a zeta.
  • Ameepa
    20 posts Member
    Options
    How about also 100% immunity to debuffs, pre-taunt and self revive
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Self cleanse + Amour and offends up + Tenacity Up would be good
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Leadership upgrade: whenever a Jedi use a heal on the team, -1 cool down on that skill.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters
  • Options
    Ameepa wrote: »
    How about also 100% immunity to debuffs, pre-taunt and self revive

This plus 99% damage reduction, +150 speed, and increase his damage output to Han Solo level
  • Options
    Nah fam. Perfect zeta right here; taunt for 3 turns, +1,000% defense while taunting, immune to all status effects, immune to annihilate, self-servives, + 100% counter chance and when he counters deals + 500% damage, recovers 30% protection when any unit does ANYTHING.
    Ok I'm done.
    With the plethora of zetas in the game we don't need to add anymore, especially on such a well-built character like GK.