Who do you use.

Just wondering could you tell me what teams you use as trying to get better in sith raid.
Much appreciated.

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    This site has a list phase by phase.. I’ve been using it, I suck right now, but I’ve been using it for goals...
    http://501old.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Raid
  • I use a vader led sith team. Vader, ep, sion, nihlas, and thrawn. For phase one I put nihlas in the lead to keep the prtection steal to a min. That team does 2 or 3 mil depending on the phase. A wedge lead rebel can also do over 1 mil. Wedge, cls, raid han, biggs, and r2/old ben. I don't have that one as well developed so that is the reason for the lower damage. The sith team is my arena team and g12 with most of their zetas. Also there are the more obvious ones like jtr and nightsisters to work on more long term. I just got jtr so working on her team. I use nightsisters but tgat team still needs work. For the last team or two I put whatever I can of my strongest characters and ger between 300 and 500k out if them.
  • Thank you DarkHelmet1138 my night sisters are pretty much maxed. I’ll have a look into the Vader lead team, I have Vader but don’t have Sion/nihlas. Thanks for the info.
  • Like I said most of the dmg may come from them being g12 maxed but they do dmg and currently can get you in top 10 of arena as a bonus.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Also depends on what tier your doing, we just moved to heroic and it’s a huge step from 5/6... my vader team is decent on tier 5 depending on phase, but 6 makes it suffer and 7, nah
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Also depends on what tier your doing, we just moved to heroic and it’s a huge step from 5/6... my vader team is decent on tier 5 depending on phase, but 6 makes it suffer and 7, nah

Thanks Damodamo for the info I’ll bare that in mind
  • TVF
    36572 posts Member
    I just started trying zader on T5. It's pretty clear it won't work higher up.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I have my Vader g12 but my empire teams not up there yet I have worked on my nightsisters a lot though.
    uewfhwrt6noq.png
    As you can see but there still not 100% yet