Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Options
    My guess is that Crumb has been ordered not to respond because they are in the process of developing/implementing some kind of fix, and they think that all feedback going forward is nil cuz of how the fix will effect STR. Then they'll begin this "dialogue" all over again....just a guess.

A response would be nice as to what the heck is going on and what the point of this thread actually is since there is no CG response as of yet.
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    My guess is that Crumb has been ordered not to respond because they are in the process of developing/implementing some kind of fix, and they think that all feedback going forward is nil cuz of how the fix will effect STR. Then they'll begin this "dialogue" all over again....just a guess.

A response would be nice as to what the heck is going on and what the point of this thread actually is since there is no CG response as of yet.

...because their track record of making large scale changes without first taking feedback has gone so we'll if late.

I can only hope you're wrong, but unfortunately think you're on to something.
  • Options
    SwiftMooky wrote: »

"Hey, I know they're upset we're not saying anything, but we better not say anything about what we're doing. That'll show them we care."
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi folks,

We posted some news about the Heroic Sith Raid Rewards changes over here. The team is still working on non-heroic changes but haven't given me any new information to share yet.
  • Options
    Finally. Too little, too late.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,

We posted some news about the Heroic Sith Raid Rewards changes over here. The team is still working on non-heroic changes but haven't given me any new information to share yet.

Anything to make this raid enjoyable at all????
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Hi folks,

So, the ONLY change is to further discount top tier guilds from lower tier guilds, just at a slower rate than the last update to HSTR?!

Bravo. You really heard us and made an effective case on what the problems are with this raid. I'm sure high GP players will no longer bail on their current guilds, since you're now actively rewarding that behavior. I can only assume this is what CG wants to happen (seriously, **** you guys).

I'm sure EXCLUSIVE access to g12+ also won't continue to exaserbate the GP division, on top of access to Traya, which is also now more democratized in HSTR.

/Sarcasm

TLDR; Bite me @CG_SBCrumb
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Embarrassing. Can't even be bothered giving a worthwhile response....
  • Options
    Thank you @CG_SBCrumb for the update albeit in a different thread. Please read what you posted and explain how guilds completing Heroic getting GS12 mk2 Gear are not going to have a huge gap between players not doing heroic and the imbalance it will cause in fleet pilots and arena.
  • Options
    Hi folks,

Ahahahahah, are you serious?? The rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. This is the balance you bring in?? TierIV, 48 million damages and 5 days to get challenge gears?? And now whales are getting also more G12 pieces?? However, I can say thank you because this is the end word on sith raid rewards: lower tiers get nothing and heroic get all.
    Cheers.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Your comments in this thread have not gone unnoticed. We are still reviewing Tiers 1 through 6 of the Sith Raid regarding player progress. We want to see the results of the return of Rey’s Hero’s Journey which doubled the number of JTRs in the wild and should result in a significant boost to raid progress. Also Grand Master Yoda’s reworked kit (more details coming tomorrow!) should allow him to help with Sith Raid performance as well.

In addition, we will address other experiential concerns that we have pulled from numerous sources including the official forums and Reddit after we are able to gauge the impact of these changes on the raid.
    We will continue to keep you posted on these upcoming changes.
  • Options
    Your comments in this thread have not gone unnoticed. We are still reviewing Tiers 1 through 6 of the Sith Raid regarding player progress. We want to see the results of the return of Rey’s Hero’s Journey which doubled the number of JTRs in the wild and should result in a significant boost to raid progress. Also Grand Master Yoda’s reworked kit (more details coming tomorrow!) should allow him to help with Sith Raid performance as well.

In addition, we will address other experiential concerns that we have pulled from numerous sources including the official forums and Reddit after we are able to gauge the impact of these changes on the raid.

I promise not to hold my breath this time...
  • Options

@CG_SBCrumb I may be reading this wrong, but can I assume by this comment that the current position of the dev team is that the mechanics that people are complaining about are not going to be looked at. The solution will be to introduce more characters to use in the raid?

• Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Your comments in this thread have not gone unnoticed. We are still reviewing Tiers 1 through 6 of the Sith Raid regarding player progress. We want to see the results of the return of Rey’s Hero’s Journey which doubled the number of JTRs in the wild and should result in a significant boost to raid progress.

1) You have had weeks to at least brainstorm ideas for the lower tiers.

2) JTR only "helps progress" for those who can actually attain her. It was covered thouroughly in this very thread that lower tiers CANNOT actually even get her at the described gear and shard reqs.

3) It still makes NO sense to have JTR required on lower tiers, see also the multiple comments in this thread regarding gear and shard reqs at lower tiers (hint: JTR is a 7* toon).

Thanks for reading?
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

@CG_SBCrumb I may be reading this wrong, but can I assume by this comment that the current position of the dev team is that the mechanics that people are complaining about are not going to be looked at. The solution will be to introduce more characters to use in the raid?

Well it sounds like they are hoping more JTR and a better Yoda are going to help alleviate the issues.

Maybe a little bit, it might help it be a LITTLE shorter, but it needs to be a FAIR BIT shorter and have better more suitable rewards for the amount of time you have to put into it.

tldr - More JTR and better Yoda will NOT help very much maybe a little, and only help those who have her on top of that, too bad so sad for others suck it up. Remove challenge gear at the least, and remove some health from the bosses, especially DN, so the **** thing does not take so long
  • Options

"We recognize that our stupid raid that only caters to JTR is stupid but look, now there are more JTR.
    This will fix it!
    MOAR JTR!!!"

FTFY
  • Options
    Yoda is the new HSith savior.
  • Options

It looks like the opposite, you're saying that you're going to add more toons and hope that more people will get JTR to jump into the heroic. So this means no reward changes and, again, the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. Moreover, all of this assessment period will be over two months like the last one??
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Welp the changes they just posted goes to show they don't read these tpoics and don't care about our feedback. Back it up guys, they don't care.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options

Even if guild getting more reys makes it a faster complete on lower tiers, it does not change the fact that the raid sucks. There is 0 fun value in this slog.

What's Yoda gonna do, remove raid boss potency so teams mechanics work? Negate bonds of weakness and treys ability to have 10 attacks in a row?

I so not see any relief in site for this mess.
  • Options
    Also Grand Master Yoda’s reworked kit (more details coming tomorrow!) should allow him to help with Sith Raid performance as well.

This is GREAT news, but let's not forget about the rest of the Jedi the most pathetic faction in the game
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    I've had JTR since the raid started. It's still a boring/tedious raid.

Even if a bunch of JTR's helps a little, you still need 3-4 other teams that require constant rng resetting.

Your (and by your I mean the game in general, not aimed at individuals) disregard for players is really getting appalling. This is the sequence of events we've had this year.

Us: We need QOL updates. This game is too time consuming.

You: We hear you, here's some minor QOL changes, but we've balanced that by overcomplicating TW scoring.

Us: Aahh what? We didn't ask for --

You: Enjoy your QOL!

Us: Um....Okay....

You: Oh, by the way. We got a new raid coming with really screwy mechanics that's way overtuned for the level you're at and without appropriate rewards.

Us: Er........

You: Yeah, it'll be great, just allow yourself an extra 30+ minutes daily to get it all done.

Us: 30...what?

You: Yeah, because you will be doing it back to back on a daily basis. Doesn't that sound fun?

Us: No.

You: Enjoy your QOL.

Us: But....

You: Enjoy your QOL.

Us: ......

You: Did I forget to mention ship changes?

*door slams in the distance*
  • Options
    So you're telling me that I can finish 11th in the heroic sith raid and I will not even have a chance to get a full piece? Maximum 50% of salvages is the best I can do? I don't see how people are accepting these changes, we deserve better than this, HSTR is a TEAM EFFORT and it took my guild coordination which you cannot imagine to be able to get it done, now you're going to let the top 10 performers gain such a disproportionate amount of rewards which is only going to increase the gap between them and the rest of us, since they are literally earning more than twice the amount of post 12 pieces than we do!

How does this make any sense? I can understand top 10 performers earning 10-20% more rewards than everyone else but 100-150% more is simply INSANE! What bothers me is that literally NOBODY was complaining about HSTR rewards and although I do agree that someone who registers a 0 and never gets a hit should not be earning fully crafted pieces, the rest of us in the top 11-30 DON'T DESERVE THIS. If you're going to reconstruct the tiers, you should make them more like 1-3 / 4-20 /21-30 / 30-50 making sure that anyone above 30 can still earn a full piece.

The rewards haven't rolled in yet, please reconsider this because I'm warning you that there might be concequences for decision.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Lol

I don't find this funny at all buddy
  • Options
    It’s hilarious, funny is too mild you’re right.

• Options
    It’s hilarious, funny is too mild you’re right.

I'm assuming you are in the top 10 of your guild, perhaps it's funny for you, maybe you should ask those in the top 11-15, I'm sure they disagree with you, but if course you probably don't care about them
  • Options
    LOL, you are why I love people making assumptions, . . . The hilarity comes in due to you attempting to discretely threaten cg that if they make these changes they will regret it.

Your own words are laughable in the extreme, and attempting to boss around cg is even funnier. Thanks for that , def makes a person chuckle reading your first post.
This discussion has been closed.