edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    We get 65+ rolo shards each lstb, so get in before it starts up again!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Also, we won the war today. No surprise, only ever lost one during a failed merger. So many zetas! Lol
  • Would u ever consider merging inward if we had like 10-12 spots(we do HSR but want to help some friends be Heroic so we sent a few permanatley) also have roster spots in said guild for guys u dont wanna lose touch with that are a bit on the not ready side(have seperate chats for important stuff but share a general) we use line we are PST based but are split with EST so we rotate raid times weekly between 7AM PST(10AM EST) or 4pm PST(7PM EST)
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    What do you mean by merge inward? And no-one of ours will be moving to other guilds, as is stated, in bold, in the post above (hope that's not what you mean).
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    When TB ends, I would like to get a small group, 16 max, to join us to knock out Heroic sith. Don't like asking mercs.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    also, why do people keep asking if I'll merge into their guilds? Where in my post does it imply that my 35 equally ready guys would want to split-up and move into a barely close to ready guild?
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
  • Our guild is looking for great and active players and we would love to have you join us here in Rise Together! We are a friendly active group and kick **** in TW and TB. Looking for HSTR ready guys that are able to meet requirements and stay active with us! Talk to Gannon for any questions and if you're interested!
  • we are already completing heroic sith, looking for about 25 member who are also sith raid ready or almost ready to merge with us. we can guarantee completion and training on the heroic level. any of our lesser ready members can form a stepping stone guild. but if you are set in stone that another guild merges with you it wont work.

we already have over 75 traya shards. come start farming with us
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I can only scale back to 32 minimum, and they won't move around.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    That's gotta suck tho, to get 75 shards only to be back recruiting.. I'd rather wait and find a more long term solution
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member