Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• The Strange Brew (TSB) is looking for 2 new members who want to grow and have fun! If you’re active, committed, and focused on getting to HSR we want you!!!!

110m GP
    Hpit/HAAT
    T5-T6 Sith
    34/35*s in TB
    Rotating EST raid times

LINE is required, message me here or on LINE at nellaneb if interested!
  • All Forces is looking for new members trying to expand our guild. We run all raids how many members determines which tires. Our GP is around 26M. We have plenty of openings. You can message me on here or use my ally code: 126-624-879
  • xXxPALAxXx
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Updated
    Post edited by xXxPALAxXx on
    In-game name: Deadhearth
    SWGOH.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/119746486/
  • Outcast Heroes (115m GP) is looking for 4 new members to join our guild. We are all very active individuals who do heroic Rancor 3 times a week (8pm BST for UK Rancor, 8pm CDT for US Rancor). We aim for two hAAT per week, and accommodate both EU and US based players. We do not mind if you don't participate in Rancor, but would appreciate it if you did in both STR and hAAT.

We are moving forward towards attempting the hSTR, with, hopefully, around 30 JTR after this event. Currently we averaging 39 stars in both LSTB and DSTB with 40 stars within reach. We have 22 TW wins, and hoping to keep up our good work.

Requirements: Preferably +2m GP
    600 daily, though we do understand that life gets in the way sometimes, we appreciate a small heads up for vacations or personal stuff that comes up.
    Progress on squads for the hSTR, including JTR, Imperials, FO (if inclined) and NS (not all at once, don’t worry!)
    A swgoh.gg account is necessary.
    We chat through LINE - message connorwallaxe on there, or, connthedonn#2974

https://swgoh.gg/g/4265/outcasts-heroes/
  • LiamZDC
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Blue Squadron (50m GP)
    of the xxxRoguexxx community is recruiting! Joinus and get a free hat!

WE ARE:

+ A European based guild (guild activities resets at 6:30 pm GMT 5:30 UTC)
    + doing Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids.
    + currently doing T4 sith raids but working towards heroic in the next few months.
    + pretty **** well organised
    + our aim is to grow together, help each other, have fun. It's pretty nice here

we are looking for:

> Active and social players that participate in all events/raids
    > 1 m ish GP
    >600 daily tickets
    >discord friendly for communication/coordination

Message me on discord @ LiamZDC#5821 or CPT America#7538
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    We are a non-alliance guild who’s main focus is the Sith Raid so if you won’t hit daily or work on Sith Raid squads then you won’t make a good fit with our guild. Having said that here’s a description of us:

We are looking for 3 more very dedicated players interested in working towards Heroic Sith Raid who are between 1.8-2.5M GP to bring us back to a full 50/50. We’d accept lower GP members if they have JTR or a heroic Sith ready KRU squad. We are looking for active daily players who will contribute a minimum of 500 guild tickets/day and participate every day in Territory Battles (required) & Territory Wars (preferred but but not mandatory). Although we only require 500/day the majority of us hit 600/day and we average around 575/member/day. We use Discord to communicate on.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 3:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM (Pacific U.S. time). We have members all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is gone in 10 minutes (we wait 10 minutes to post damage to be sure that everyone was able to enter the raid).

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 4:00 am and 4:00 pm Pacific. We really don’t care if you don’t have a HAAT squad since we blow through it and are focussed on Sith Raid.

We are doing tier 6 Sith Raids until we make a heroic Sith Raid attempt in about 3 weeks. Sith Raid is currently the guild’s #1 priority so if the new raid doesn’t interest you then we will not be a good match for you.

Our guild is at 93.5M GP. We get 34 stars in ls TB and 36* in ds TB when we are at a full 50 members. We have a clear plan every day so that everyone is on the same page, doesn’t have to spend time thinking about what they should do, and so that we can maximize our rewards. We will continue to work on and fine tune our Territory Battle plan as we continue to improve and grow as a guild.

We are 22-7 in Territory Wars.

If interested you can message me with any questions you may have about our guild via Discord at TK-421#3856, message me in the game chat (ally code 977-185-135) or reach me on LINE at tk-421starwars. I rarely check LINE so Discord or game chat is a much easier way to reach me.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Yoduhhh
    72 posts Member
    Dark Phoenixx is a 90M GP guild looking for new members to fill recently removed players. We are casual/serious guild. Mostly f2p. Have about 10 members that are all top 20 in arena. Both Heroic Pit & Haat on Farm. We run 3 Pit & 2 HAAT Raids a week. We are on US eastern time zone 7am/ 1pm/ 9pm Raid times. These 3 different times were planned with our EU & AU Guild members for best possible attendance. Every time zone has ONE time during sleeping hours while having two during optimal hours. We’ve got a great bunch of members that casually chat in game and on LINE app for both fun & strategy.

24hr zero on both raids then FFA at start time with a 20min Minimum before final kill

About 25 members take zero’s every Raid Bcz we’re done farming heroes. We’re all about growing together and helping our lower member reach their goals! If this sounds like a fit for you, join us ASAP, these spots will be filled soon.

Other Info:

My GP: 2.8M
    Guild GP: 90M
    Avg Mbr GP: 1.8M
    Avg LSTB Stars: 28
    Avg DSTB Stars: 22
    TW Record: 22-4 (70M Tier w/ 2 Zeta)

If you’re interested, message me here or on LINE “Yoduhhhh” .
    My Ally Code: 292-817-135.

Currently looking for 2 new members 48/50 and will be replacing an inactive player or two.

Looking for players with 1.5M+ GP.

Nearing HSR Readiness

Currently 11 RJT
    19 members by next event and we will be Ready for Heroic.
  • Blue Squadron (50m GP)
    of the xxxRoguexxx community is recruiting!

WE ARE:

+ currently doing T4 sith raids but working towards heroic in the next few months.
    + pretty well organised
    + our aim is to grow together, help each other, have fun. It's pretty nice here :)

we are looking for:

> 1 m ish GP
    >600 daily tickets

Please contact LiamZDC#5821 on discord
  • frtpskn
    1026 posts Member
    -Primal Alliance
    -Uk based
    -49/50 active members
    -28 k tickets
    -GP 79 mil
    -All Raids have 24 zero damage period
    -Raid times rotate in 7 pm to 10 pm or 2 pm est to 5 pm est
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Sith Raid- still working towards higher tiers. currently tier 4 and tier 5 rotate
    -TB 30*
    -Territory Wars, very focused and great team ethic, with good strategy
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    -Line id: frtpskn
    What we are looking for:
    -Swgoh.gg is must
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 1mil
    -Minimum 500 tickets daily
    -People who are willing to communicate
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Asari is looking for active members of the community to join our guild!
    We're working our way up to T7 of STR, STR farms are not mandatory but are encouraged!

About us:
    -86.6m GP
    -34 stars DSTB (32+ IPD shards)
    -31 stars LSTB (64+ ROLO shards)
    -12W/5L TW
    -HAAT & HRAN alternating between 6pm/9am CST
    -STR5 on constant farm

What we're looking for:
    -1.4m GP
    -Active player
    -600 tickets/day
    -TB/TW participation

If you're interested in joining, please message me here or on Discord: Jelly#7688
  • Our Guild is Sentries:
    We are a causal but committed Guild. We take the game serious, vut also know we have lives in the real world.
    We are currently looking to rebuild our guild and are looking for members who are active and will participate in the Territory Wars.
    We do not use discord but chat regularly through the in-game chat.
    Guild leader is Blackmax95, #896-596-712.
    Our guild runs on EST (US Eastern time).
    We do heroic pit raids as often as we can; at least weekly, trying for 2x week. We are still working toward HAAT. We fluctuate between lvl 2-3 for the sith raid.
    We prefer daily, active players that will get their daily 600, but we also know that we have lives outside of the game.
    Minimum level - 80
    Prefer that you have at least 5 7* toons to participate in the raids, if you have less and are ok not doing the raids yet, we are also ok with that.
    Must be active in TB's and TW's.
    Send me a mesaage or look us up.
    We are NOT looking to merge into another guild. We will consider merging smaller guilds into ours, if it is a good fit.
    May the Force be with you my friends.
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    We have a 12.2m GP and 25 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 2/3 Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247
  • zr73r5af6cwu.jpeg
    We are a fun group that’s been together from the beginning. I created this guild with me boys day 1 of guilds and we’ve grown a lot.
    Requirement says 1.25 but we are willing to take any lvl 85 with a few decent teams.
    We run hpit haat and t4 sith
    Currently we have 29 members and are sitting at 58mil gp.
    We do all tb/tw and win a good portion of the time.
    We’d love to have you join us and grow towards heroic sith together. Reach us on discord
    https://discord.gg/j9skD4n
  • Small but active guild looking for more active players if your interested our guild name is shortfuse420 no minimum level
  • We have completed 4 HSTRs with help, and are very close to doing it on our own. Come join us! We are looking for players with solid sith raid teams, especially JTR and nightsisters!
    Us: We're a great independent and casual but hard-working guild. We've got >123mil GP and 39/41* in LS/DSTB with 2 openings. We have a great group of players from all over the world and are trying to enjoy the game and working hard to get to the next level. Our current goal is doing what it takes to complete HSTR. We are very organized and focused on improving the group, not just individuals.
    You: 2mil+ GP, team player, active daily (600), use Discord, ROLO/IPD ready.
    Guild Name: Ab Alquwa
    Activity Reset: 10:30 PM EST (US)
    Raids: Our pit/tank raids alternate start 10AM / 9PM EST, Sith as often as possible.
    Discord required, contact me. My ID: kelkatarn#6390
    My Ally Code: 728-516-622
    Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/5377/ab-alquwa/
    Contact me for more info if you're interested. We hope to hear from you!
  • The Dread Masters are a quickly advancing, casual guild with 69m GP that takes progression very seriously. We are an independent guild that will NEVER be a part of a guild alliance, and NEVER tell our members which characters to grind or play. We understand that this is just a game, always put fun first and know that real life will always take priority.

We run HAAT twice a week at 8pm EST, and hPit three times, alternating between 10pm and noon EST start times. We aren't prioritizing the STR, and currently alternate between t3-4 to maximize the currency rewards. We boast a 23-5 win record in Territory Wars, each war typically having 49+ active participants, and get 25+ stars each Territory Battle.Though it's not required, we encourage members to use our discord server, and also have a very active in game chat. We expect each member to play to their potential across all guild activities, and we track individual contribution, booting players who we feel aren't pulling their weight.

The Dread Masters currently have our first opening since early May, and are seeking a single active player around 1.5m GP looking for a long-term home in an incredibly active, quickly growing guild. Ideally we want players with a deep roster, with plenty of squads to contribute to raids and territory wars/battles. We pride ourselves on being an outstanding guild to grow up in, so we are happy to consider players may not meet our requirements but are committed to progressing. Leave your stagnant guild for greener pastures, by contacting me with your swgoh.gg account via PM on the forums, or on discord at crewmeister#9587.
  • Established, independent guild looking for four new members following a recent clear out.

We are Separatists Reunited, a 95m GP guild with resets at 6:30pm GMT. Our members are a mix of European and US, so you'll always find someone online if you want to chat. I would encourage you to join our Discord group too. It's not mandatory, but we are much more active on there than in-game chat.

We run t5 Sith, occasionally dropping to t4 if we get a ticket build up. A lot of our more established players are now committed to improving their Sith raid teams, and we've more than doubled our JTR quota after the recent event so hope to try T6 very soon. We don't ask anyone to farm or gear any character or ship they don't want to though; play the game how you want to, it's meant to be fun.

We bring in around 25k tickets per day, so Hpit is three times per week, HAAT five times in two weeks. Both are 24 hours for the join period, then free for all afterwards. Launch times are 8pm/9pm, although we launch earlier on occasional weekends to give our non-GMT members a chance to score.

LS TB we hit 33 stars, plus 44 ROLO shards. DS, also 33 but only 16 IPD shards. TW we've lost the past two, taking us to five wins from the past eight attempts. We missed a coupe of stars on the last TB due to the fleet issue, so should do better next time.

What I ask from applicants is that you do what you can to hit 600 tickets per day and show up for TB and TW. However, most of us in the guild have jobs and/or families, so we know real life needs to come first. If you are going to struggle, just drop me or one of the other officers a quick note to let us know.

Aside from that, I have no specific requirements. No minimum GP, no need to have specific characters unlocked. It's attitude and personality that counts, so don't turn away just because you don't have Troopers or JTR. As long as you have at least one 7* character to allow you to benefit from raid payouts, I'm happy to hear from you.

If you are interested, PM me or, even better, add me on Discord: FoulOldRon#0394.

Ron
  • mjd2192
    558 posts Member
    -Looking for active Level 85 players
    - We are at 94 mil GP
    - A solid GP is just as important as the Toons that make that GP.
    - Looking For Deeper Roster That Can Help Contribute For TBs and TWs
    - HRancor on farm in under 15 minutes after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - HAAT on Farm in under 1.5 hours after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - Running Tier 5 Sith Raid
    - 32* LSTB
    - 62 Rolo Shards Last Time
    - 32* DSTB
    - 22 IPD Shards Last Time
    - TW 6-5 with Guaranteed zeta mats.
    - Guild Refresh is 6:30pm EST
    - Raid Times are 9:00pm EST
    - We use discord and have a VERY friendly player base.
    - we pull 27-28k tickets a day
    - Looking for people to pull their weight. Meaning 600, proper TB & TW deployments. (With understanding that real life happens.)
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 911-593-924
    Discord - mjd2192#0855
    Line - mjd2192

Feel Free To Chat With Our Officers If Interested.
    https://discord.gg/sQ8ADPh
  • Yorkshire Nerfherders is a UK based casual guild with a competitive edge, looking to build on our roster. We have 2 spaces currently......
    We pride ourselves on having a relaxed approach to the game, without losing sight of our goal which is to continuously improve both in terms of TB, TW and raids.
    For our raids, we rotate 4 raid times to accommodate for international players and people who work shifts/nights (0900, 1300, 1700 and 2100 GMT)
    Details:
    - 80m GP with 48/50 members.
    - 30* LS TB / 29* DS TB
    - Hpit 3 times a week
    - HAAT two or three a week, depending how tickets fall
    - Win ratio of roughly 3 out of 4 Territory Wars
    - - Senior members who help the lower GP members develop
    - Running a mix of L4 and L5 Sith Raids to maximise rewards.
    What we’re looking for:
    - People who mesh well with the rest of the guild. Ideally nice people who dont take themselves too seriously!!!
    - Reasonable GP (1m plus) that allows you to contribute meaningfully. However this is not set in stone.We will welcome an enthusiastic team player who wants to learn the game and develop.
    - Able to follow our few rules. (i.e. you must try and deploy in Territory Battle and Sith Raid)
    - Discord
    - While not a requirement, regularly contributing 600 tickets is appreciated. We do about 24k per day. Our members play because they want to, not because we hit them with a big stick! ;)
    While we expect at least some of the above criteria to be met, for the right person we are flexible. So please - if you feel you’d make a good fit, PM myself.

My discord is Mijas#9503

Ally code is 617-824-143

Thanks for reading :)
  • Outcast Heroes (119m GP) is looking for 3 new members to join our guild. We are all very active individuals who do heroic Rancor 3 times a week (8pm BST for UK Rancor, 8pm CDT for US Rancor). We aim for two hAAT per week, and accommodate both EU and US based players. We do not mind if you don't participate in Rancor, but would appreciate it if you did in both STR and hAAT.

We are moving forward towards attempting the hSTR, with, 37 JTR at the moment. Currently we averaging 39 stars in both LSTB and DSTB with 40 stars within reach. We have 22 TW wins, and hoping to keep up our good work.

Requirements: Preferably +2m GP
    600 daily, though we do understand that life gets in the way sometimes, we appreciate a small heads up for vacations or personal stuff that comes up.
    Progress on squads for the hSTR, including JTR, Imperials, FO (if inclined) and NS (not all at once, don’t worry!)
    A swgoh.gg account is necessary.
    We chat through LINE – message connorwallaxe on there, or #connthedonn2974 on discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4265/outcasts-heroes/
  • Aces and Eights is a friendly, helpful, and overly loving guild looking to bolster its roster with some more serious players wanting to build towards something great! We understand that people have important real-life obligations, but we also know those same people like to maximize the time and effort in a game like this to kick the most ****! We are looking to recruit about 10 players of level 80+ that can immediately start contributing towards the various guild activities.

**About A’s & 8’s**
    - 45 Active players
    - 62mil GP
    - 18 stars LS TBs (climbing)
    - 20 stars DS TBs (climbing
    - HRancor on farm, 2-3 times a week
    - HAAT on farm, 1-2 times a week
    - STR T4 (and sometimes lower to burn tickets) up all the time
    - 4:1 win ratio in TWs

**Requirements**
    - Level 80+ (will accept lower if seriously active, improving and contributing to camaraderie)
    - Discord mandatory
    - 500+ tickets/day
    - Active in all guild activities
    - Willing to learn!

If you are interested please hit me up on discord at DikDestroyer#1817 or just join our recruitment channel https://discord.gg/QUghgUm
  • Cy Hawk Brew Bellies
    U.S. Central Time Zone

103,000,000 GP guild looking for players with minimum 1.5m GP level 85. Currently running Heroic Pit 3-4 times a week and HAAT 2-3 times a week. Working our way up to HSTR but currently running a tier 4 in about 36 hours just to cash in on Guild Tokens, and once we reset on tickets we go for a tier 5. Takes about 5 days but are wanting more active players to cut that time down drastically. We don't want players just posting a 0 and cashing in rewards, need active players wanting to really work their way up so we can get some of those Traya shards. Don't need to feel pressured to spend money on the game, just want you to do your 600, and participate in the guild events!

31 stars in LS and DS TB looking to get to 45 and 48, and we have 21 TW wins under our belt making the zeta grind much easier.

We Curse, we drink, and we have fun doing it!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1750/cy-hawk-brew-bellies/
    https://discord.gg/JpnGnVB

My ally code is 643-124-677 feel free to hit me up on the new in game chat or on Discord!

• CRIMSON DAWN is looking for active players!!

Our guild is a small but friendly group of players who are looking to expand and begin working toward heroic raids. We are looking for players 75+, and GP of 1M preferred but not required. If interested let me know on our discord. https://discord.gg/c88Enax
  • Sp3a1lK
    69 posts Member
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    We have a few spots open ... We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too. Currently we are 45 peeps with a GP of 100mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition again. 600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.

Our Raids are run as follows: Australian time zone: HPit damage phase will open at 6:30pm (guild reset) HAAT damage phase open 7:00pm (30min after reset) and Sith Raid is started as soon as we finish the last.

We are about to step up to Heroic and need a few more 2 million + players to make that transition less painful.

US time zone: Hpit damage phase will open at 12pm AEST (7pm pacific) HAAT damage phase will open at 12:30pm AEST (30mins later) Both raids will be launched on the same day and have a 24hr "zero damage" period. https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/

Discord Sp3c1alK#2730

Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in Chur!
  • Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting Two players to fill our ranks! We are a 85mil GP guild that is farming Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank, so come get your Han Solo and General Kenobi Shards! We are also very excited about Territory Battles as well as Territory Wars AND are starting to build squads for Sith raids!
    We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking for like-minded individuals to join with us for the growth and benefit of all!  So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**TWO Spots are now Open**
    Things that we are looking for from you: Min. 400 tickets/day, Discord, a swgoh.gg account, lvl 85 and at least 1.5mil GP, active in all guild events, like to chat.

HOW TO JOIN US!

Please come to our Discord server(link below) and an officer or myself will help you!

Discord: https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx

Raids: We are farming Heroic Rancor and HAAT. All Rancor and HAAT launch times are set on a rotation. We also have a 24 hour join period on both Tank and Rancor Raids so that everyone may benefit! Sith raids are launched as soon as the previous one is completed. We are currently farming T4 until we can drop it in less than 24hrs at which time we'll move up to T5(and we are actively building teams to improve)!
    Territory Battles: All TB strategy is coordinated in a separate channel in our Discord server and efforts are focused on getting the most out of TB possible, shards and currency both. We have also added an additional officer to help with the extra leadership load TB has added!
    Territory Wars: We are committed to winning in TW and have thus far only suffered two losses, one of which was a very close(and exciting!) battle. 

We want everyone to succeed and are constantly looking to improve on what we're doing to help all members.
    SO, come and join now!
    We look forward to welcoming you into our family. And as always…
    May the Force be with you!
    upKUYkx.jpg
  • darthjeary
    170 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Looking for players who want to immediately start farming Han Solo and General Kenobi. Currently 47/50 members.

PM me or join our discord and introduce yourself.

Guild Name: Til Vahlalla 60M+ GP
    Discord: https://discord.gg/7F44b7
    EST Time Zone
    Raids: HPIT, HAAT, Rotate Tier 2-5 of Sith to maximize tokens
    Territory Battles: 22-24 stars in each
    Territory Wars: Very organized. 60% win rate
    Minimum requirements: Swgoh.gg account, Discord, and at least minimum participation in all game modes that the guild benefits from (Join raids, TW, TB).
    Minimum player level/GP and character requirements: 500k GP, Level 80+
    Anything else you feel is important for people to know: Incredibly fun, yet organized guild.
  • Blue Squadron (50m GP)
    of the xxxRoguexxx community is recruiting!

WE ARE:

+ pretty well organised
    + our aim is to grow together, help each other, have fun. It's pretty nice here :)

we are looking for:

> 1 m ish GP
    >600 daily tickets

Please contact LiamZDC#5821 on discord
  • Blue Squadron (50m GP)
    of the xxxRoguexxx community is looking for a group of 10-15 to merge into our guild. We will not merge into another guild.

WE ARE:7

+ pretty well organised

we are looking for:

>600 daily tickets if possible

Please contact @ LiamZDC#5821 on discord
  • Otaku
    19 posts Member
    Chalmun's Cantina has 4 spots open

84mil GP
    Guild activities reset at 7:30 pm PST
    Currently running Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids.
    Currently running T4 sith raids, will be stepping up some tiers with all the new JTR's unlocked.
    Well organized and friendly.
    We actively donate to each other and help with tips and strategy.
    We use in game chat and Line

We are looking for:

Active players that participate in all events and raids.
    At least 1.5m GP
    600 daily tickets
    Must stay active

If you are interested or have any questions please contact otaku1331 on Line or private message on here.
  • AntiHeld
    237 posts Member
    Guten Morgen! Die deutschsprachige Gilde "Verschlafen der Macht" sucht aktive mitspieler. Ihr solltet mindestens lvl 80 sein und 400k GM gesammelt haben. Überdies müsst ihr fähig sein nach betreten der Gilde mindestens ein "Hallo" in den Chat zu schreiben (traurig, dass man so etwas sagen muss ;)).

Wir haben einen Discord Server zur besseren Kommunikation und als Plattform für Regeln, Guides, Hilfen, Links, etc. (Link auf Anfrage oder nach Beitritt). Auch hier ist der Beitritt pflicht. Wie eifrig ihr euch dann am Smalltalk etc. beteiligt sei euch überlassen - wir wollen ja niemanden zwingen. Es herrscht eine entspannte und respektvolle Atmosphäre bei uns. Mit blick auf die kommenden Herausforderungen legen wir nur wert darauf, dass sich die Gildenmitglieder hin und wieder informieren und für Absprachen zugänglich sind (daher Discordpflicht).

Wir haben keine mindestanzahl Raidtickets/Tag. Das läuft derzeit auch ohne sehr gut. Bei längerer Abwesenheit ohne Abmeldung (7 Tage) erlauben wir uns "Aufräumarbieten" durchzuführen.

Wir haben derzeit 39 Mitglieder und 31m Gilden GM.
    Wir besuchen die Grube heroisch und 5*/6* für die unter 85er im wechsel. AAT derzeit noch 6*, aber wir hoffen mit eurer Verstärkung auch hier bald die heroische Variante zu farmen. Sith Raid derzeit 3*/4*...
    Wir sind die letzten 11 TKs ungeschlagen, im TW liegen wir um die 15*.

Falls ihr Interesse habt, einfach beitreten oder auch gerne per PN Kontakt mit mir aufnehmen.