Where’s the Update

Prev1
The Devs said that the update was delayed til today and still haven’t gotten it. Where is it

Replies

• Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Probably at the normal time they push out updates, so around 6:30 EST.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    If it goes out today I imagine it will be at the usual time, around end of day CG time (US Pacific).
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    I have the update and I am holding for ransom! The first person that gives me 500 carbantis gets it! Bawahaha!
  • DarthGugel wrote: »
    The Devs said that the update was delayed til today and still haven’t gotten it. Where is it

Patience young padawan.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DarthGugel wrote: »

Patience young padawan.

Or rage. Your choice.
  • It'll be after midnight for me in GMT land so that'll be whatever it is for you people in the past/future.

As a secondary note I read the OP in Bale Batman voice. It was highly amusing.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I apologize, they always push the update 20 mins before my payout, totally on my for having my payout so late in the day Sorry about that!
    ;)

Edit: Well, turns out it's 45 minutes before. Nothing like consistency!
    Post edited by kalidor on
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Monel wrote: »
    I have the update and I am holding for ransom! The first person that gives me 500 carbantis gets it! Bawahaha!

Seems fair. As long as it's not furnaces or stun guns I think the forums can comply. We are going to need your routing number though.

Lol
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    As a secondary note I read the OP in Bale Batman voice. It was highly amusing.

It's the post we deserve
  • Kyno wrote: »

Patience young padawan.

Or rage. Your choice.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• Truf
    32 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb we getting it today? Any indication on timings? Or the preferred option of radio silence been chosen?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Truf wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb we getting it today? Any indication on timings? Or the preferred option of radio silence been chosen?

Ummm, there have been several posts within the last 24 hours from several different CG team members. I'm all for busting on them when there is true "radio silence" - but this is hardly the case the last 24 hours. Chill the elf out.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    So miss the kozi updates: prepping ect ect
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Patience young padawan.

Or rage. Your choice.

This needs more likes. It's funny because it's true.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Truf
    32 posts Member
    WR4TH0R wrote: »
    So miss the kozi updates: prepping ect ect

Thats what I’m talking about
  • Truf
    32 posts Member
    [/quote] Ummm, there have been several posts within the last 24 hours from several different CG team members. I'm all for busting on them when there is true "radio silence" - but this is hardly the case the last 24 hours. Chill the elf out. [/quote]

I’m not sure that completing their half finished patch notes constitutes keeping us updated
  • RonanBS
    15 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Patience young padawan.

Let the hate flows!

• Rojas
    336 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Ummm, there have been several posts within the last 24 hours from several different CG team members. I'm all for busting on them when there is true "radio silence" - but this is hardly the case the last 24 hours. Chill the elf out. [/quote]
    I’m not sure that completing their half finished patch notes constitutes keeping us updated

the update is coming "TODAY" what else do you want to be updated on? Live your life, if this game gives you anxiety maybe it's time to put it down for a bit and deal with it.
  • @Rojas a noob, you are. Updates we need
  • I agree with truf
  • Truf
    32 posts Member
    Ahhhh finally people who understand
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    This forum is full of people that agree with ridiculous complaints though.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    @Rojas a noob, you are. Updates we need

@DarthGugel trust me I want updates too but I don't want bugs either. So updates will come when they are ready. Otherwise people will complain about rushing the update out and now it's full of bugs. Which one would you prefer?
  • Truf
    32 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    This forum is full of people that agree with ridiculous complaints though.

I wasn’t complaining I was just asking some questions hence the question marks. Complaining would have ended with exclamation marks
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Or the preferred option of radio silence been chosen?

Sure sounds like a complaint to me.
  • TVF wrote: »

What's your problem dude? Complaint or no complaint, did someone appoint you as a judge here?
  • Truf
    32 posts Member
    Perro wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

What's your problem dude? Complaint or no complaint, did someone appoint you as a judge here?

No, come on now we all know @Kyno is the judge here! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just LOL
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Hopefully when it drops it doesn't include the hSTR raid reward changes... You know if they were smart that is.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    This is why CG doesn't like to tell us when an update it's going happen. Sometimes they get pushed back and then instead of us just saying "ok, there is a delay" we are on here constantly asking about when it is coming.

As consumers in this we should all know by now that we don't always get what we want when we want it. I have walked away from places in my life as a consumer.

At the end of the day people are people so why should it be, that you and CG get along so awfully?
This discussion has been closed.